About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-12-2008, 01:20 AM   #826
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If you cant find anything to do,just "walk amongst the people" as they put it and find stuff to do. The easiest to notice is the Interrogation ones, where the guy keeps yapping on, and the Save Citizens ones, because they cry for help. I you want to do pick pocket, jsut put on eagle vision every time you go on a new street or coartyard.

And the ending was a setup for a sequel, in fact a three part series. There are some computersthat u can access but only if you took the 2 Pins, one was in the dresser, the other u had to pickpocket from that doctor guy. You can go on the Mahine thingy to complete stuff u havent done, like finding flags or killing Templars.

Send me a message on XLive if this helped, my gamertag is Jardio.
Old 03-12-2008, 05:54 AM   #827
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck now... ive done all the dive, saved all the citizens and done all the missions... now im being told to do something on my own but i dont know what that is... something to do with the market?? :S
Old 03-12-2008, 05:56 AM   #828
Unregistered

that didnt help!
Old 03-12-2008, 09:40 PM   #829
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
its just on top of the roof altough you cannot access it if the guards are chasing you
Old 03-13-2008, 04:39 AM   #830
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
got to the end point too guys am still a little confused as to what all the writing says but 12212012 is a date being the 21st of december 2012 which is exactly the same as 13.0.0.0.0 which is the mayan long counts calender for the same day. alot of it has to do with end of times prophecies and taking a stab a cracking the code i think it says maybe something along these line the time is near it is our destiny a new world order freaky stuff really or just paqranoid game designers
Old 03-14-2008, 11:00 AM   #831
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
you have to push him in the circle
Old 03-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #832
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;138867]I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong[/QUOTE
it is impossible to get past the gentle push part help
Old 03-16-2008, 02:52 PM   #833
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
whe it says its on the roof tops get on the roof and u will see a cage like cieling with a hole in it a good size hole not hard to miss
Old 03-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #834
damn

i really need help. i need to find investigations and to do that i need to climb a view point. but sadly enough i have already get on evry view point and now i can't use them again! so i will never find investigations and never come futher...
Old 03-17-2008, 11:52 AM   #835
damn

i really need help. i need to find investigations and to do that i need to climb a view point. but sadly enough i have already get on evry view point and now i can't use them again! so i will never find investigations and never come futher...
Old 03-17-2008, 01:29 PM   #836
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;147160]
Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong[/QUOTE
it is impossible to get past the gentle push part help
JUST HOLD CIRCLE......K
Old 03-17-2008, 01:33 PM   #837
Unregistered

Quote:
whe it says its on the roof tops get on the roof and u will see a cage like cieling with a hole in it a good size hole not hard to miss
LOOK FOR THE ICON ON THE MAP... ITS THE SAME ICON THAT IS ON THE FLOOR OF THE GUY WHO GIVES YOU BACK YOUR WEAPONS. I FORGET HIS NAME.... AND ITS ON THE ROOF TOP. LIKE HE SAID, ITS HARD TO MISS.
Old 03-17-2008, 06:21 PM   #838
Unregistered

I watched my friend beat the game, Im on the last level and I can't se anymarkings, go on any computer or steal the thing that is in the scientists pocket, also when my friend beat level 6/memory six there was a scene with everyone talking but that never happend to me, how do I fix this?
Old 03-18-2008, 05:39 PM   #839
Slannxe

Ok I have finished this game twice now. The first time I was able to get onto Vidic's computer by taking his access pen. I'm sure I found it again next to Lucy's computer, on the animus. But for some reason it wont let me on it. Help?
Old 03-18-2008, 05:47 PM   #840
Slannxe

Quote:
Originally Posted by damn View Post
Ok well once you get a view point, automatically on your map shows all the other view points in that district. Aso it shows all the Investigations and Save the Citizens around there. It all shows on your mini map and the larger map that is on the pause menu.