About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-26-2008, 04:24 AM   #796
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Im on the final boss and I must say that this game sucks! how the hell do they expect the player to kill 10 templars and THEN fight Robert? If I beat this lousy game it'll be the last time I EVER play it! THe play action sucks, the game has glitches and freezes half the time, you cant even counter against most enemies while they're slicing you from all different angles. Fuck the programmers! This game sucks! Playing video games should be FUN.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #797
Unregistered

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
ha umm dude try holding down the button and slowly walk past them...
Old 02-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #798
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?

When you look on your map you will see some blurred bits head towards there and climb up to find some view points once you have sycronised them the icons will appear and you can then do the investigations you do have to complete the view points in all the cities when you have to go back to them
Old 02-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #799
Unregistered

[quote=Unregistered;146415] how the hell do they expect the player to kill 10 templars and THEN fight Robert? you cant even counter against most enemies while they're slicing you from all different angles. QUOTE]

its ALOT harder if you dont have a complete sync bar, and holding the right trigger will keep them from gettin that 3 hit combo they do every 2 seconds =\
Old 02-28-2008, 08:14 PM   #800
Unregistered

just go into the guys room and hit Y to use egle vision. their should be some red markings on the wall. Then you beat the game
Old 02-29-2008, 07:40 AM   #801
Unregistered

Got a question . after credits what do i do ? just pause and exit or is there something else to see ?
answer quickly
Old 02-29-2008, 09:40 AM   #802
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Pay close attention to your map and make sure you complete your view points it will help you find everything you need. The bureau will be a mark just like yours on the map. It will also have an entrance on the rooftop.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:45 AM   #803
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Im on the final boss and I must say that this game sucks! how the hell do they expect the player to kill 10 templars and THEN fight Robert? If I beat this lousy game it'll be the last time I EVER play it! THe play action sucks, the game has glitches and freezes half the time, you cant even counter against most enemies while they're slicing you from all different angles. Fuck the programmers! This game sucks! Playing video games should be FUN.
apparently the game is getting the best of you. maybe its not the game that sucks, but the way you are playing it. use your block and counter attacks dont just try to fight one person at a time. bounce back and forth that will give them a moving target harder to attack.
Old 03-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #804
Unregistered

Quote:
Well I'm stuck in the last part of the game (I think it's near the end cause I killed all 9 + I saw the movie of me killing the leader of the assassins), so now i'm out of the machine and those two docs left the room, but what am I suppost to do now? I can only walk into my bedroom/bathroom and the room with the machine, but nothing interacts. Anyone knows which mouvements or actions I have to do to go further with the game?
Go to your bedroom and press Y to the wall and credits should show up and then there is basiclly nothing really to do.
Old 03-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #805
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Assassins Creed here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Read our review here
im in the 4rth memory block in acre. im am stuck doing nothing. how do i get a mission?
Old 03-01-2008, 06:30 PM   #806
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
you must hold the x button
Old 03-02-2008, 04:33 PM   #807
drock711

Angry returned to maysaf

i have been trying to figure this out for hours!

i asassinated the first guy in damascus and my gps told me to come back to maysaf. where there is a bureau sign. i went inside and ran everywhere and stood directly over the sign on my gps. and im soo lost!
i have tried climbing to the roof but i think its impossible \=
Old 03-02-2008, 09:52 PM   #808
Unregistered

i have been trying to figure this out for hours!

i asassinated the first guy in damascus and my gps told me to come back to maysaf. where there is a bureau sign. i went inside and ran everywhere and stood directly over the sign on my gps. and im soo lost!
i have tried climbing to the roof but i think its impossible \=
Old 03-03-2008, 05:54 PM   #809
Unregistered

hey im on the mission to pay off my debt with the lives of nine people... the problem is, i killed the first three sepretly, now i have a whole list of 3 but i can only go to jurusilum and some other place but i cant find any1 to assasinate wat do i have to do?
Old 03-03-2008, 08:46 PM   #810
Unregistered

when you where doing the first three you couldnt go to the other parts of the city but after, you can go to the middle or high or low district(it depends on witch city your in).