About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #751
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
You have to go on the rooftop and look for the giant A symbol whichi is on the assassins creed cover. when you find it, you will see a kind of hole in front of it. drop in to it by pressing circle and you're inside the asssasssins bureau.
Old 02-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #752
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do I save in the game?
It save's automatically
Old 02-08-2008, 04:26 PM   #753
Unregistered

Quote:
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
You just walk up behind im to his pouch
Old 02-08-2008, 04:34 PM   #754
Unregistered

[quote=Chi Kong Lui;138365]Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Assassins Creed here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Read our review here[/QUOTE

What do i do after i get out of the anamous for the last time ????
Old 02-09-2008, 04:06 AM   #755
Unregistered

I'm in the lab, as I push A'', I can see things on the floor, also. I played with the computers and went into the other room. I'm stuck. what do I do know?
Old 02-09-2008, 09:04 PM   #756
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I just got done with the mission that you had to find who betrayed them or w/e, and i beat him to make him talk. yeah. the he says i have 9 people to kill. and i get demoted and stuff. after that i am clueless where to go.. do i ride the horse somewhere..? please fill me in
Old 02-11-2008, 10:55 AM   #757
Unregistered

Quote:
i have assassinated the third guy on my list, the slave trader. but i have gone back to the three cities and i dont know what i do. i have talked to all the leaqders in those cities, and they just tell me to leave and come back when my mission is done. i have gotten all viewpoints and all save the citizens. i cant figure out what to do. i need help. ive tried to interigate the public speakers but it wont let me target them and they dont walk away......im stuck
You have to take some initiative and seek out some new high points to find some new missions. After that everything should take care of itself.

So if you go to Damicas first, walk over to the Rich part of town. Theres nothing on the map but the wall that blocks your memory is gone. Once you're there you should be able to find a high building pretty easily.

That will show you at least half of the other high points, as well as some missions and citizens to save. You'll have to do the same for the other two cities as well. Acre its the Rich section. Jerusalem go to the Poor section. Middle class areas are saved for last in all three cities.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:01 AM   #758
Unregistered

Quote:
I just got done with the mission that you had to find who betrayed them or w/e, and i beat him to make him talk. yeah. the he says i have 9 people to kill. and i get demoted and stuff. after that i am clueless where to go.. do i ride the horse somewhere..? please fill me in
It should say in the upper right part of the screen when you hit select to look at the map. Your mission objectives are always here.

Anyway, you need to take the horse in Masyaf to the Kingdom and from there to Damicus. You teleport after a few missions so I forget where it is but I'm pretty sure its due west. It should be detailed on the map regardless.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #759
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm in the lab, as I push A'', I can see things on the floor, also. I played with the computers and went into the other room. I'm stuck. what do I do know?
Games over... Yes its gay, but its over. If you took the memory stick out of the doctors pocker in the 2nd or 3rd block you can hop back in the animus and try to find flags or kill the templars or something.

Otherwise, the only real last mission is to go into your room and use Eagle Vision to look above your bed. That will show the end credits and give you another 50 achievement points if you're playing on xbox.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...
Old 02-11-2008, 08:52 PM   #760
Unregistered

Quote:
Oh my fucking god i'm having the same problem is it a glitch in the game/system should i return it and get a new one. I found all the aeriels and saved all the citizens and still nothing. WTF!!!
just go on lots of view points and ul end up finding it i had a problem there too
Old 02-11-2008, 08:55 PM   #761
Unregistered

Dude After Credits Can U Do Anything Im Bored The Ending Pisced Me Off But Now I Cant Do Anyhting
Old 02-11-2008, 09:22 PM   #762
Unregistered

I'm at the first assassination where you have to gather 3 sets of information from the three cities to kill the target. The guys in the assassin's bureau keep telling me that I should go to some places to the west where I can get info. But it gives me no map markers as to where or how I can find this stuff. So how do I get the needed info to begin the assassination mission?
Old 02-11-2008, 11:10 PM   #763
Unregistered

Walk in that direction go to your map and place a marker in the area where nothing is showing. Then look for view points, after you climb them and synchronize things will start to appear on the map.
Old 02-12-2008, 04:39 PM   #764
Crazydogg

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Its at the top on the roof its not so mouch a door but u drop down into it
Old 02-13-2008, 10:01 AM   #765
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

alright someone please tell what the elements are and does it matter if i find them