About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #736
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i get to arsuf to assassanate robert? the memery block thing is up and i can't go down the road to arsuf. what do i need to do?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:31 PM   #737
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
u cant be being in a fight with a guard pr guards and the place u go to looks like a flame
Old 02-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #738
Diablo256

can you please tell me what to do. after i have assassinated the third guy i have no missions i am lost please help or tell me what to do
Old 02-05-2008, 01:50 AM   #739
Unregistered

Question Investigations

It tells me to climb to the top of a viewpoint to locate ingestigations, but when I do there is nothing in sight or on the map? How do I get to these investigations so that I can eventually get to the actual assassination??
Old 02-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #740
Unregistered

How do I do the Jumping Stab move? You know, the one he does in the video clip at the beginning.

Or do I have to wait to get an upgrade or something?

Thanks
Old 02-05-2008, 10:46 PM   #741
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Defiantly the gayest ending ever they never did anything with the parts in the labratory...i just didnt get the point wtf was it for y not just play as the assassin the entire game i always thought at sometime it would come into play....and i was so baffled by the ending i didnt know what to do i walked around for like an hour lol sucks bad ending to a great game!
Old 02-05-2008, 11:14 PM   #742
J-dawg

Re: Defense break??

Press x and you will step immideately press attack
Old 02-06-2008, 08:09 PM   #743
Unregistered

I am in memory block 4 in damasir and i have talked to the advisor and i went to this spot where it told me to go to but there is nothin there. and it wont let me go to the rich part of the city. What do i do?
Old 02-07-2008, 05:20 AM   #744
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
follow him when he stops speaking and get to a quite place and use your fists to make him talk
Old 02-07-2008, 12:44 PM   #745
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I beat the game but I'm trying to get into the prorfeser's computer where do I get the pasword?
Old 02-07-2008, 12:48 PM   #746
Unregistered

Re: Defense break??

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-dawg View Post
Press x and you will step immideately press attack
No don't just press x you have to press A then X to do a defence break.
Old 02-08-2008, 12:24 AM   #747
Brent

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok i have no idea what the hell is going on maybe i have a messed up disk or something but on the 6th memory when your supposed to assassinate Robert i get passed the first town then i keep going and i see another one of myself and it does everything i do and then i get to a group of templars and they just stand there i can only kill half of them but they still dont attack back not even the other half please if you can help it would be nice
Old 02-08-2008, 10:17 AM   #748
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Basically on the roof you will see that there is a roof made out of something that looks like a cage with a big hole in it. fall into the hole. (Circle)
Old 02-08-2008, 10:20 AM   #749
Jag

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Basicall you will see that all the roof are made from similar material but one looks like a black cage with a hole in the middle. Fall into the hole. (Circle)
Old 02-08-2008, 10:21 AM   #750
Unregistered

Basically you will see that all the roof are made from similar material but one looks like a black cage with a hole in the middle. Fall into the hole. (Circle)