About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-18-2007, 02:05 PM   #61
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I Dont Have Any Sort Of Clue As To What Im Doing In Memeory Block 4, I Have Ran Around All Three Citires Saving All The Civillians And Have Been To Every Watch Tower But I Have No Clue As To What My Objectives Are!!!
Old 11-18-2007, 02:07 PM   #62
Trep

You can sometimes pick pocket throwing knives off citizens. This is very useful.
Old 11-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #63
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?
Go to the talest bulding you can find and climb up and then you go out on a board and synkronize
Old 11-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #64
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Alright. Im gonna help you guys out with what i can. Im currently on the 5th general.

First off, ill tell how to get to the informer. Its simple. Look at your mini map, follow the sign and then climb the roof there. There will be an opening in "garden" like structure, with a door inside. Walk in, talk/argue with informer (dont forget to take the feather) and leave.

Also, so you guys know that after the first 3 generals, the minimap (and the big map) wont show you the locations of investigations. You'll have to find them yourself. I suggest forgetting about the roof tops and concentrate on walking on streets. Pay close attention to 2 people talking to eachother. It might be the "pickpocket" investigation, OR the "evesdrop" investigation. Also, whenver you hear someone talking loud (preaching to the crowd) see what he says. If he praizes the name of the target = lock on to him with left trigger, dont even think twice. Wait for him to finish, follow him somewhere dark and scary (make sure there are no thugs near by for they will attack you as well) and attack the target with FISTS, note: fists, not weapons. Beat him up untill he talks. Here is a tip to fist fighting. Hold right trigger, when the opponent hits you, let go of the trigger and press X. Do that a couple of times and they'll talk for sure.

Before killing one of each generals, I would suggest killing off the archers on rooftops and plotting the fastest way to escape. Unlike me, some people have trouble fighting 10 guards at the same time. So i suggest avoiding that conflict and running away as soon as you finish off the general. If you do like a challange and you are sure in yourself that guards wont pose a problem, then please go ahead and slaughter them. Be warned, they tend to come more and more and more.

Also, a fast way to dispatch a group of bully guards is to hold right trigger and A button, (make sure you have hidden blade selected) and charge at the first bully you see, as soon as you are about to collide with him, let go of A button and press X. You will jump on him like a crazed lion and pierce his neck killing him. After that quickly select dagger/knives and attack the closes bully to you. Most likely they wont have time to react to what just happened and you will quickly finish off the second one. 3 more to go, figure it out.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:09 PM   #65
Alta´r

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

In the end you can play the DNA bar and complete what you missed in the beginning just go to the "bed" and keep playing over again
Old 11-18-2007, 06:58 PM   #66
bobby

Post Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im on a mission where i have to go to different cities and kill different people in each city
but i cant find anyone
it diesnt tell me where to go
Old 11-18-2007, 07:10 PM   #67
Drizzle02

I have finished the game but what do i do after i see the inscriptions on the ground??
Old 11-18-2007, 07:11 PM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby View Post
im on a mission where i have to go to different cities and kill different people in each city
but i cant find anyone
it diesnt tell me where to go
bobby go to the eagle thing and sychronize then it will tell you. but first go to the assassins bureau.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:14 PM   #69
bobby

i did i went to the assassins bureau and i went and synchronized all the posts
Old 11-18-2007, 07:17 PM   #70
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby View Post
i did i went to the assassins bureau and i went and synchronized all the posts
then you have to go to the uncharted part of the city, where is gray on the map and u will have to look for a eagles place yourself.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:19 PM   #71
Bobbyh

ey thanks alot for your help man
apreciate it
now i can count on this site to help me
sweet
Old 11-18-2007, 07:21 PM   #72
Drizzle02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbyh View Post
ey thanks alot for your help man
apreciate it
now i can count on this site to help me
sweet
ya no problem.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:14 PM   #73
Altair

THIS IS TO EVERYONE WHO CANNOT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO AFTER THE FIRST THREE MISSIONS:
You now do not have to save all the citizens yet, you must simply climb the viewpoints. This will open up your HUD to informants, pickpockets, interigations, or eavesdropping. climb viewpoints until you see one of these symbols.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:59 PM   #74
Unregistered

I cant find any information on my HUD after looking at every viewpoint. There is absolutely nothing to do after I killed the first 3 guys
Old 11-18-2007, 10:18 PM   #75
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?
im stuck in the same place, im still trying to figure out what to do, if u find out please email me at vam373@aol.com. or my gamertag vam373