About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 PM   #661
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i beat the gentle push tutorial every time i try it i fail what am i doing rong?
Old 01-17-2008, 06:56 AM   #662
Unregistered

Smile Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
On the roof there is a opening. You need to fall down in the opening. Then you will see a doorway
Old 01-17-2008, 11:59 AM   #663
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
lock on to them with left trigger once they stop ranting on about nothing, follow them then when no gaurds are around punch him alot until he talks.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:05 PM   #664
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

when u counter attack, and you just nock them over hold x and give them a strong attack(normal gaurds should die).or if u just stun him by a punch form counter attack press x to stab him. ps.short blade gives wicked counters.
Old 01-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #665
Unregistered

Cool Re: Assassins Creed Tips.

Quote:
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
i've only read whats on the computer connected to the animus and picked up the pen next to the computer.how do u read the others?Also after u have read the computers thats it,u just have 2 wait 4 the 2nd assassins creed. (enoying isn't it!)
Old 01-18-2008, 02:04 PM   #666
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips.

in jerusalem the first person you have to assassinate, cant get past all those guys in the warehouse
Old 01-18-2008, 10:34 PM   #667
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok for the people who are stuck at the end of the game after the credits and see the signs you went into his room and saw them, ok now when u look on there compuiters sumting should show of desmond or whatever, now u can go back into all of the citys and kills civilians without penalties it fun!! and if you dident do all of the extra memories you can also do them at the end
Old 01-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #668
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

see now the guy i cant get is the last one not ur boss but the won with all of the templars he gets madd annoy i almost broke my controller doing it i titred using mai short blade but it suxs and then i tried using the sword and i still cant do it any tips or sumtin to get past it
Old 01-19-2008, 05:05 PM   #669
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
see now the guy i cant get is the last one not ur boss but the won with all of the templars he gets madd annoy i almost broke my controller doing it i titred using mai short blade but it suxs and then i tried using the sword and i still cant do it any tips or sumtin to get past it
When your life gets really low, unlock off the guards and run in circles, untill it is full again. its annoying, yet effective
Old 01-19-2008, 09:11 PM   #670
Unregistered

i am stuck at the end too I have read all of the postings what do I do. i didn't pickpocket the doctor earlier in the game
plz HELP ame
Old 01-20-2008, 07:42 AM   #671
Unregistered

Cool Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
if yor talkin about the assassins burea then try finding a ladder near it then when u find it go up it thenlook around for a wooden entrance with a hole in it then go ther and drop in it
Old 01-20-2008, 08:39 AM   #672
Unregistered

Quote:
i just killed the first guy and the city is in alert.i cant get of city alert.what do i do.help!!!
You need to make sure you're anonomous then get to the assassins beurea9anonomous is when the people arent chasing you, like your things yellow)
Old 01-20-2008, 08:41 AM   #673
Unregistered

Quote:
You need to make sure you're anonomous then get to the assassins beurea9anonomous is when the people arent chasing you, like your things yellow)
Oh yeah sorry about the nine. I forgot shift
Old 01-20-2008, 12:38 PM   #674
Unregistered

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
Yeah that took me a few tries. When Robert blocks dodges your attack and then tries to strike you, counter him. I think Altaeir will only kick him in the stomach, but when he's down, take out your hidden blade and stab him. And the crusaders. Hold the left and right trigger siaemoltaniously (Sorry for the misspelling >>) to go into defensive stance, counter most of them. The one in the red helmet will most likely be your last enemy. When your health gets low, stay in defensive stance and your health should recharge in moment's time. The regular guards shouldn't be that hard, so get out of defensive stance and finish them off early.
Old 01-20-2008, 02:22 PM   #675
Unregistered

i am on the 2nd man in jerusalem and acre but the map doesnt show me where to go to get info on them what must i do???????