About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 04:04 PM   #646
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
THE ENTRANCE IS ON THE ROOF. AS YOU SAID. WHEN YOU WALK AROUND ON THE ROOFS LOOK FOR A SYMBOL OF THE ASSASSIN'S THEN YOU WILL SEE A HOLE IN THE WOODEN PART OF THE ROOF NEXT TO YOU. DROP IN THAT. THERE IS NO REAL DOOR.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:57 PM   #647
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i wanted to know wat r the writings in the end of the game cause they told me it was the past people who they forced in the animus is it true?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #648
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i beat the game too and i went on the computers too and now i dont know what to do because when i enter the animus thing i can only replay memory block 7. if u can help email me- cxmloveaeb@yahoo.com
Old 01-15-2008, 03:14 PM   #649
Unregistered

Smile Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For those looking for the Assassins Bureau, it is on the roof, Look for a metal grate, with square cut out in it that you just drop down into. As far as looking for investigations in damascus round 2, you have to go to the rich district, well, if you look at the map, just head west, into a new area, and new view points become available...... Happy Killing
Old 01-15-2008, 07:54 PM   #650
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
the entrance is on the roof
it will have a bunch of vines and stuff
and there will be like a symbol rite in front of it
Old 01-15-2008, 08:21 PM   #651
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When i am near the end after i see that they tricked me to thinking that guy was him but it was a girl. what city do i go to to find him. it just says go to alufu or something where is that?
You need to leave the city when the menu comes up that asks where you want to go select "kingdom" and then go on horseback to the city that is marked with a circular symbol that has "water" in it... Good luck, the end is near!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:36 PM   #652
Unregistered

is there anything after the credits?
Old 01-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #653
Lydia

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?

on the computer in Lucy's deleted items, the email hsa a message and some of the letters are in upper case , if you write em dwn they spell out "wewllbetheresoon"
Old 01-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #654
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

For some reason I can't climb either of the lighthouses in the Acre harbor. Or at least not any more. I managed to get the view point, but I can't climb the one that has the flag and it's the last flag I need! I get to the sloping point just before the flame part of the lighthouse where there are hand-holds. Altair simply won't jump up to the next hand-holds. Does anyone else have this problem, or more importantly, a solution? Thanks.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:17 PM   #655
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
you have got to HOLD the push button instead of pressing it because that is what i did and took me over 40 minutes just to do it
Old 01-16-2008, 05:33 PM   #656
Unregistered

Quote:
is there anything after the credits?
No, you control Desmond again and you can get back in the animus and replay if you want. If you sit through the credits, there is an achievement for it, so it might be worth doing.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:40 PM   #657
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00gunninga View Post
Hey guys.
Im stuck on the bit near the start when you get asked to show pupils how to sword fight.
I defeat the first guy with the counter attack but on the second two guys it gets up to the "push" part and nothing else happens.
It dosent tell you to go anywhere on the map so this is really frustrating me.
Please help,
Thanks
That's actually not a mission, it's completely optional, to leave the training just push START you don't really have to do the training, but it's helpful if you don't know how to fight.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:47 PM   #658
Unregistered

Re: Damascus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liver View Post
okay im on that part where you had to go to jeruselam, um some other city, and damascus. i completed the two first ones then im stuck in damascus. i did like everything in that damn city [save citizens and climbed viewpoints] and it won't let me go to the other parts of the city.
help!?
You don't need to go to the other parts of the city, you have to do at least, 3 or 4 of the investigations, go to the assassins bureau and then assassinate your target. Saving the citizens, and viewpoints are optional. If you've already killed your target, then go back to Masayaf, the other parts of the city will be unlocked later.
Old 01-16-2008, 05:51 PM   #659
Unregistered

Quote:
im st uck wer you have to do 6 investigations on memory block 4
Alright, first you have to find all the investigations, so before doing that, get all the viewpoint. The viewpoints will show you where all the investigations are. The viewpoints are marked by a tower shape on the map. I know the game is a little vague about this.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #660
Unregistered

how to you pickpocket the basketmaker, I walk up to him, and he always yells at me.