About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2007, 10:45 AM   #466
Unregistered

entry

it's the meshed roof , it has the assassins creed logo in white marble on the rooftop , you cant access it if you are being chased
Old 12-30-2007, 11:15 AM   #467
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
u need to counter all there attacks thats the only way
Old 12-30-2007, 11:41 AM   #468
Unregistered

1.make sure your view points have been syncronised,by doing this it reveals everything that cane be done.
2.save all the citizens, it helps with blocking and hiding guards.
3.to find all flags, start in masyaf at the back of the assassins beaurue, and make you way in in a loop around the town, when you have found the 20 assasins flags you get 10 gamer points, the next few 100 flags are a bit more tricky seeing there are loads.
4.easy pickpocketing-press left trigger so it is over the targets head, watch the target look around over both shoulders and walk in a direction, remember the target can change in multiple directions, keep watching the routine....a few steps, look around, when you see a chance walk normally and just hold B when target is looking forward, tus taking what you need.
6.later on in the game you'll find yourself stuck in the animus room, make sure you have looked around the room in previose missions.you can find items scattered around the bedroom, in the doctors pockets and by the computer.
any more questions contact me via x fire (resim) or resimation@hotmail.com
Old 12-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #469
Unregistered

I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
Old 12-30-2007, 12:39 PM   #470
Unregistered

Angry Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I am stuck on the last mission and i cant find any investigation missions i am getting kinda pissed off....can any one help?
Old 12-30-2007, 01:15 PM   #471
Unregistered

Question I'm an assassin get me out of here!!!

Near to the end the assassins are coming to get you when you're the ordinary man not the assassin and you get eagle vision when you press triangle and there is writing on the floor, you go in the bedroom and do it again looking at the wall above the bed and the credits come up if you wait until they have gone you are back in the game and on the animus is Lucy's computer and a pen, pick up the pen and you can go into the conference room.
When you're in there i get stuck as Lucy and the old man have gone out and on lucy's computer in her deleted items there is a message with a few CAPITAL letters which let you into the conference room, then i am stuck. HELP ME PLZ!!!
ty
xxx
Old 12-30-2007, 01:21 PM   #472
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeftPanda View Post
After the first missions is Jerusalem, Damascus and the other place how do you find the people to investigate in those cities when you go back the second time?
can sum1 answer dis question please cos im stuck ere n all ...i aint gotta clue wot to do now, ive travelled from city to city for the second time round but i cant find anything to do. i cant find any people to ease drop on either...?
Old 12-30-2007, 01:28 PM   #473
Unregistered

Quote:
6th memory block, Assassinating the REAL robert is hard, i cant beat all the crusaders AND him need help
Just use short blade and counter alot, go like 2 offense to 8 defense

basically counter your way to victory
Old 12-30-2007, 01:39 PM   #474
Unregistered

Every1 who is stuck on the end after the credits, try looking on the game 4 all the flags n kill all the templars. then c what happens!
Old 12-30-2007, 02:08 PM   #475
Daniel Weissenberger
Dinosaur Nativity!

Rep Power: 14 Daniel Weissenberger is an unknown quantity at this point

Nothing happens - you know how in some games when you've beaten it, you can go and replay old levels from a menu to complete things? Well the place you are now is the menu that you can select from. The developers just decided to let you walk around and check things out between reliving old adventures.
Old 12-30-2007, 02:49 PM   #476
Not2Day1024

Quote:
can sum1 answer dis question please cos im stuck ere n all ...i aint gotta clue wot to do now, ive travelled from city to city for the second time round but i cant find anything to do. i cant find any people to ease drop on either...?
You must find a view point without a marker on the mini-map, just look for a really tall building with a plank off the side of it. Once you find one, a few more will pop up on the map, along with some missions.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:22 PM   #477
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck in rich jerusalem and the only things i can find is save citizens but no eagle view or nothing what do i do??
Old 12-30-2007, 07:20 PM   #478
Unregistered

I have spoken to a three bureau leaders and completed all small missions in each city. It still says I have not completed any investigations. I have climbed all view points and i am completely stuck. Any hints?
Old 12-30-2007, 08:34 PM   #479
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Assassins Creed here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Read our review here
OK yall.... im at the part where u just got demoted and u have no more weapons and i have no idea wat to do.
PLEASE HELP
Old 12-30-2007, 09:51 PM   #480
Unregistered

Question Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2Day1024 View Post
You must find a view point without a marker on the mini-map, just look for a really tall building with a plank off the side of it. Once you find one, a few more will pop up on the map, along with some missions.
ok, i just killed the third guy, and now it says i need to get view points to investigate. (0/6 status)

so, i went to EVERY place, (damas, jerusalem, and acre) and went to every viewpoint in the poor district (didnt unlock the rich or middle yet). i even did every save a citizen in the poor district, but i havent found anything to do. and, its almost impossible now to find a tall biulding with a plank, since it wont show it on my map because i did every view point. so im really lost