About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-01-2007, 03:38 PM   #226
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how do i pickpocket throwing knives? the help tip wasn't on the screen long enough fo me to read. e-mail glw346@gmail.com
thugs picpocket them
Old 12-01-2007, 04:49 PM   #227
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
Walk into the bedroom and look at the wall above the bed with Eagle vision.
Old 12-01-2007, 04:50 PM   #228
Unregistered

Quote:
thugs picpocket them
im at the part where i have to talk to the 3 guys at the bureaus in the 3 cities. what do i do? ive been running around like crazy trying to find an objective. someone pls help ive been stuck for days
Old 12-01-2007, 04:52 PM   #229
Unregistered

im at the part where i have to talk to the 3 guys at the bureaus in the 3 cities. what do i do? ive been running around like crazy trying to find an objective. someone pls help ive been stuck for days. i have synchonized every viewpoint. what do i do? help pls. ive been stuck for days
Old 12-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #230
Unregistered

Help

I'm trying to kill the real Robert, but the Arsuf memory is not unlocked, so I cannot get to it. Does anyone know what I have to do to get it unlocked?
Old 12-02-2007, 03:43 AM   #231
Unregistered

Quote:
im at the part where i have to talk to the 3 guys at the bureaus in the 3 cities. what do i do? ive been running around like crazy trying to find an objective. someone pls help ive been stuck for days. i have synchonized every viewpoint. what do i do? help pls. ive been stuck for days
Go and climb up all the tall buildings you can and synchronise your map. WOrk your way into the new areas of the cities that you have not yet been (poor district/middle district/rich district of each city). You open up new areas of the map but the game doesn't tell you that you have to do this.
Old 12-02-2007, 03:46 AM   #232
Unregistered

Re: Help

Quote:
I'm trying to kill the real Robert, but the Arsuf memory is not unlocked, so I cannot get to it. Does anyone know what I have to do to get it unlocked?
You have to go down the left hand path (from Altair's point of view in the game (it's the right hand path when you're looking on the map)). Then you have to keep killing all the guards to progress down the path and get to Robert.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #233
Unregistered

Quote:
Picking the Pocket of the first mission in Damascus... how is it done. I've tried over and over holding the 'B' button down while following him just doesn't seem to work.
Hey I'm stuck here to can anyone help??? Pleas
Old 12-02-2007, 01:13 PM   #234
Unregistered

if u cant find the mission objectives after 1st 3 missions it cus another part of the city has become available to go into. usally the rich district, go on the map and your'll no what i mean
Old 12-02-2007, 01:16 PM   #235
Unregistered

Hey I'm stuck on the first pickpocket part. Im hiting B not working. Can Anyone help?? if u can email me at. stunt_19@hotmail.com. Thx
Old 12-02-2007, 01:24 PM   #236
Unregistered

is the end of assassins creed shit or what ive been looking what to do for 3 hours and jst realized that after the credits theres nothing more to do. gr8 game but that recked it 4 me its not like u can jst walk around as the assassin in the map now either.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:27 PM   #237
Unregistered

Quote:
I just finished beating the game too. The ending really pissed me off i dont wanna have to wait for the sequal. but ive also seen that there will be a second and third Assassins Creed. Did anyone else not understand the whole thing with lucy missing a finger. i had to look it up online to figure out wtf it ment.
what does the finger thing mean
Old 12-02-2007, 01:36 PM   #238
Unregistered

some of u guys should use your heads and think or read the instructions properley im 13 and completed assassins creed no problem with no help apart from the shit bit at the end where it jst leaves u in the fucking lab
Old 12-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #239
Unregistered

Quote:
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
collect everything and kill all tempers to unlock crossbow instead of throwing knifes
Old 12-02-2007, 02:36 PM   #240
Unregistered

Quote:
some of u guys should use your heads and think or read the instructions properley im 13 and completed assassins creed no problem with no help apart from the shit bit at the end where it jst leaves u in the fucking lab
lol u tell them lol it took me 6hour to 100% complete easiest game ever iv even solved the writings on the floor