About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 08:43 PM   #211
mitch

Thumbs down Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

i got da thing from the scientist now wat am i supposed to do??????????
Old 11-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #212
Unregistered

Angry Pleeease Help!

I Have A Huge Problem. I'm At The Part Where I Have To Kill The Leader Of The Templars In The Camp Outside Acre But Halfway Down The Path Another Me Shows Up That Mimics My Actions. When I Get To The End Where All The Templars Are Standing, No One Will Fight Me. They Just Stand And Look At Me/Us. I Can Kill The Templars In White But Not The Ones In Red. No One Will Fight Back. Nothing Happens. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO???
Old 11-30-2007, 11:44 PM   #213
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not there yet but I've read some reviews that claim the ending is .... well... lame. It's a complete setup for the sequel.
I just finished beating the game too. The ending really pissed me off i dont wanna have to wait for the sequal. but ive also seen that there will be a second and third Assassins Creed. Did anyone else not understand the whole thing with lucy missing a finger. i had to look it up online to figure out wtf it ment.
Old 11-30-2007, 11:54 PM   #214
Unregistered

just a question.....how the hell do you get the crossbow?? i dont remember killing anyone whos standing on a hanging platform either?? anybody???
Old 12-01-2007, 01:09 AM   #215
Norasmoras

ok this is annoying im at the part where i have to go to back to the 3 places and investegate 3 things at each place but i cant find the people i have to eazdrop and stuf....
Old 12-01-2007, 01:22 AM   #216
REDEMPTION

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

ok everybody... the point lucy has no finger is cause she is an assassin and when you take her pern you can read her email with the random capital letters and it says that the assassins were comning and so showing you that she basiclly tells you your not gonna die casse she is gonna help you to escape... Assassins creed i sa trilogy for all you fans the second is already made and beoing released sooner or later... if you cant find any of the eavesdrop things then go to a view pint it will shot you, or just walk around... any further help needed add me on msn... zachary33@hotmail.com... i got all the answers...
Old 12-01-2007, 09:38 AM   #217
Unregistered

air to assassinate

Lock on to a guard(left trigger). Equipt your hidden blade. Pull and hold the right trigger(sprint). Press x and you've pulled of an air to assassinate.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:42 AM   #218
Unregistered

cool moves

When in combat or locked on to a guard equipt your knife or sword. keep hold of the blocking button.
when a guard attacks press x and kick butt.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:53 AM   #219
Unregistered

wow guys this is an awesome/simple game. i dont know how you fuckin get stuck at the fucking tutorial Lmao. use your goddam brains for once and READ.
Old 12-01-2007, 10:23 AM   #220
Unregistered

i need help im in memory block 6 and i cant find any of the investigations
Old 12-01-2007, 11:48 AM   #221
Rick

Hi, I'm having trouble in one part i dunno if it's a glitch...

It's in Damaskus i have to kill a guy thats using scholars to gather books and stuff to burn all writen things in the city... I get on the rooftop and i can't get out it says... Error - memory currently recording... and i can't do anything but to exit and load the game save again.. i can't pass this part... anyone can help me? plz reply to my email rickrvo@hotmail.com
Old 12-01-2007, 01:04 PM   #222
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i pickpocket throwing knives? the help tip wasn't on the screen long enough fo me to read. e-mail glw346@gmail.com
Old 12-01-2007, 01:15 PM   #223
unarmedpolecat
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 unarmedpolecat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i need help im in memory block 6 and i cant find any of the investigations
yeah i cant find them either
unarmedpolecat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 02:12 PM   #224
Unregistered

i have stuck in the point when the ''Altair'' is practising his fighting skills, how can i pass this part someone help me please
Old 12-01-2007, 03:36 PM   #225
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trep View Post
Yah- I'm stuck there too.
go and do some view points and you will find it on your mini map