About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-30-2007, 07:10 AM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

If this isn't the gayest ending of all time, I don't know what is ..

fuck this ..
Old 11-30-2007, 07:25 AM   #197
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well I'm stuck in the last part of the game (I think it's near the end cause I killed all 9 + I saw the movie of me killing the leader of the assassins), so now i'm out of the machine and those two docs left the room, but what am I suppost to do now? I can only walk into my bedroom/bathroom and the room with the machine, but nothing interacts. Anyone knows which mouvements or actions I have to do to go further with the game?
I'm on the last screen also..when u get out of the animus, use your eagle vision and read the writing/symbols on the floor. I'm not sure what to do next but will figure it out this evening. I've read/figured out the message...i'm not sure if someone is gonna come back for me or not..i hope this is not the end
Old 11-30-2007, 09:20 AM   #198
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
when you are near the icon make sure you are not suspicous make sure its got you as annoymous then go on the roof and it should be a opening for you to jump sown on
Old 11-30-2007, 10:22 AM   #199
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

go to the beauro and he will tell you to g back to al masala to see your leader
Old 11-30-2007, 10:34 AM   #200
Unregistered

Lol r u absolutley thick? on the rooftop is a big gap which you jump down and in2 the bureau ! you cannot miss it !
Old 11-30-2007, 10:39 AM   #201
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

check your map in the city go to the blank areas and find a viewpoint open them up and that will show you the rest
Old 11-30-2007, 10:49 AM   #202
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm on the last screen also..when u get out of the animus, use your eagle vision and read the writing/symbols on the floor. I'm not sure what to do next but will figure it out this evening. I've read/figured out the message...i'm not sure if someone is gonna come back for me or not..i hope this is not the end
When you kill the real robard de sablo, i go to exit ausauf and miles cannot acsess his memory at thius time. help bercause i am so stuck
Old 11-30-2007, 10:55 AM   #203
Unregistered

you need to open the shaded parts of your map
Old 11-30-2007, 11:02 AM   #204
Unregistered

u have 2 pickpocket the doctor
Old 11-30-2007, 11:08 AM   #205
Unregistered

eagle eye then lock on 2 them walk behind them and press and hold circle
Old 11-30-2007, 11:49 AM   #206
Unregistered

Quote:
When you kill the real robard de sablo, i go to exit ausauf and miles cannot acsess his memory at thius time. help bercause i am so stuck
i automatically went to the home village and had to fight about 50 dudes, then had to kill the master..after that, i automatically go out of the animus and saw all the writing on the floor
Old 11-30-2007, 02:02 PM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?

just go into the bedroom and use your eagle vision on the wall behind the bed and hey presto the credits roll. wooooo!!
Old 11-30-2007, 03:19 PM   #208
Unregistered

Quote:
I've beaten the game and seen the inscriptions. I remember earlier, in the closet, there was some kind of pass code or something. I'm trying to go onto the computer, but it keeps 'access denying' me. How do I get onto the computer? Was that pass code for it? If it was, how do I get it again?
That code is for your bedroom door, lucy and the doc have to leave for some reason or another and send you to your room, the doc leaves first and if you hang about lucy will eventually tell you she aint going unless you go to your room. then go to the terminal beside your door (once youve been inside that is) and wait for the prompt to press any button, you can now access lucys comp at the animus station.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:26 PM   #209
Unregistered

Quote:
u have 2 pickpocket the doctor
can you do that?
Old 11-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #210
Unregistered

im at the part where i have to talk to the 2 bureaus i did talk to all three guys in the bureaus in the different cities (acre, jerusalem and damadscus). what do i do now? ive been stuck for days.