About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-28-2007, 10:24 PM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Stand on the street and face the building so the counter on your HUD map shows you right next to it. Then climb to the top of that building. There will be a hole in the roof, fall down into the hole and go through the open door in the room. All advisors are set up this way. Good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:12 AM   #182
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
hey go to your room and hit why the end super sucks
Old 11-29-2007, 08:42 AM   #183
Unregistered

Talking Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Got the same problem, I'm stuck in the end. I see some codes on the floor, symbols and stuff. Don't know what to do next, or.. is there anything more to do?
im on this same part? that cant be the end can it iv tried to study the text but cant make it out at all. there must be a way out surely. i was lookin forward to takin that doc out.
Old 11-29-2007, 09:13 AM   #184
Unregistered

Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
The interrogation mission? I begin by holding the left trigger but that just selects them it dosnt do anyhting else and I dont know what to do.... and I did the same thing on the walk through the crowd tutorial, yeah just hold b down
you punch him till he talks
Old 11-29-2007, 10:35 AM   #185
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

there are save points all over marked with 2 white semi circles. go on the map and type in legend to see what they look like
Old 11-29-2007, 10:40 AM   #186
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need help

the roof is marked with the assasin sign it is a wooden lattuce roof if its locked it might be because you are being chased set your marker on it it will take you straight there to the nearset meter
Old 11-29-2007, 10:46 AM   #187
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Need help

you need to open more view points in the rich part of the city that will open the other missions
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #188
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

have you open up viewpoints in rich cities
Old 11-29-2007, 11:24 AM   #189
Unregistered

have I ended the game, but the crossbow of the tape you/they have not given him for me, there is a way to have her/it?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:49 PM   #190
Unregistered

Well I'm stuck in the last part of the game (I think it's near the end cause I killed all 9 + I saw the movie of me killing the leader of the assassins), so now i'm out of the machine and those two docs left the room, but what am I suppost to do now? I can only walk into my bedroom/bathroom and the room with the machine, but nothing interacts. Anyone knows which mouvements or actions I have to do to go further with the game?
Old 11-29-2007, 12:52 PM   #191
Unregistered

am i sopposed to beat the practice fight like the comb kill and what do you do after all that
Old 11-29-2007, 02:58 PM   #192
maverick2177
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 maverick2177 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am on memory block 6 the final assassination and I am stuck. For some reason there are two of me and when I get to the end the AI just stand there and act as if I am not there. Have a I missed something???
maverick2177 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2007, 03:57 PM   #193
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Assassins Creed Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
I beat the game and am actually after the credits.. I saw the markings and have looked on thier computers... what do i do now?
how do you get on to the other laptops, not just lucys?!?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:14 PM   #194
Unregistered

Re: Need help

Quote:
Originally Posted by belialus View Post
Im on the first mission in Damaskus and I can't find the entrance of the advisor i need to visit to continue. the game helps me saying it's on the rooftop but i went ther and wasn't able to find it. I jumped over to the other houses around, but sadly non of the doors seemed to be the right one. Hope, that anyone can help me.
you have to climb on the bureau roof. there will be a barred roof, in the bars there is a hole. its not a door. its pretty much a hole in the roof
Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 PM   #195
Unregistered

Quote:
I do i get past the tuturial gentle push what am i doing wrong
lol i have beat the game!!!!!!!!!!!