About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 03:44 PM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck on the first levels.I go through a pipe and on the right hand side there's another pipe with fire stopping me from passing.Ive tried shooting the pipes above the fire,time reversing and everything.Can anyone help please?
hey just stp time and move on
Old 11-08-2008, 09:02 AM   #167
claudboricua
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 claudboricua is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Kong Lui View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Timeshift here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
all i can say is to work your way through and be patient because it happend to me too.Look for underground tunnels,ladders,but most of all use your ABILITY to stop,pause and rewind time which is the main FACTOR OF THE GAME...GOOD LUCK!!!
claudboricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 05:43 AM   #168
Unregistered

how i can ceat to the next level?
Old 11-21-2008, 01:26 PM   #169
Unregistered

Question Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck at the level where you're on the crash ship and need to get to the other side of the canyon to find the train track,how do you do that, i've try climbing down onto a propeller of the crash ship,and somehow stop time so that i can jump off the propeller to the other side,but always end up falling down into cavern and dyin,i need HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
Old 11-21-2008, 02:07 PM   #170
UTANA YONA
New Poster

Question Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

I need help pleeez, im stuk at the level w/the crash zepplin & i need to get on the other side & find train tracks, other side of the gorge,there's a propeller still spinin, & on the other side there are pieces of the broken zep, but how do you manuever over to the otherside
UTANA YONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 11:33 AM   #171
Unregistered

Quote:
I was wondering the same thing as that guy who wrote his response in all caps. early on in the game, you have to get to a military administration building. you fight your way through the park, and then a tank is shooting and you have to use timeslow to get past it. then, you enter the subways. After some fighting you get to a tunnel flooded with water, and the hud say "warning, lethal electric shock detected" i am wondering how to get through that tunnel. it is too long for timestop, and time slow and reverse have no effect.
Hope this helps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxves...eature=related
Old 12-25-2008, 11:57 AM   #172
Unregistered

Quote:
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy for Timeshift here. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
hi there, im stuck on a level where u jump off the train and u run dwn the hill nd u get a big attack well ive done all the now i have to get over a fence how do i do it its realy hard help me plz
Old 01-17-2009, 10:23 AM   #173
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you destroy the turret?
easy u have shot the turrents 6 times on each turret be carefull u have to hide under the roof in the far right hand corner and duck there untill the rounds have finished then shot agen good luck ask agen if u need more help ur allmost finished
Old 01-19-2009, 10:39 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
hi there im suck on red blood could u help me
Old 01-23-2009, 09:51 PM   #175
Unregistered

Quote:
hey im stuck in the wind tunnel... im supposed to get to the top floor but i cant. what am i supposed to do? i try to get ontop of the fan and i do. when i timshift it pushes me up the wind tunnel and i hit the top and die... idk how to get past it... does anyone?
Its poor game design Im afraid. You have to stand on the platform (not the blades) - even though this is not what the objective indicator is...indicating - and move your mouse around until the 'reverse' icon lights up, then hit reverse.

You have to be close enough to the sides of the tunnel when you reach the top.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:44 PM   #176
Unregistered

Quote:
im stuck at the level where you're on the crash ship and need to get to the other side of the canyon to find the train track,how do you do that, i've try climbing down onto a propeller of the crash ship,and somehow stop time so that i can jump off the propeller to the other side,but always end up falling down into cavern and dyin,i need HELP PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE
well jump onto da propeller..and den jump off at da other side...takes while...did it like at least more dan 10 times...use timeshift (stop)
Old 01-25-2009, 10:48 PM   #177
GAME

i need help with da sentral or wtvr its calld...(da huge robot) ders two of em...i jst got over to da otehr side of da canyon where da tarcks are...and now im stuck..i see no other way to pass den..it syas evade dem..but i cant..what do i do ?
Old 01-25-2009, 11:03 PM   #178
Unregistered

Level : Road trip . . . Evade sentry

LEVEL : ROAD TRIP . . . EVADE SENTRY

ok im at dat level..and i jst cant seem to pass dem...what do i have to do..advice is appriecated..thx
Old 04-03-2009, 08:11 PM   #179
Unregistered

Cool Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

just stop time to get past
Old 05-30-2009, 02:28 PM   #180
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Timeshift Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im stuck where u have to get past the lasers