About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 03:17 PM   #151
nesur

Unhappy Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

someone help me on chapter 3 i think...!! when you have to save the dad, i cant move on to next chapter it is soo hard to kill the men with kits gun. there is so many of the evils guys.. what do i have too dooo help me
Old 10-09-2008, 08:55 PM   #152
Unregistered

Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

hold l1 and when the waves come press square to destroy them
Old 10-11-2008, 05:42 AM   #153
Unregistered

The best way i found to beat the flying fox was fighting away the jar so i don't break the only easy jar, i did a lot of combos and in the last part i use the health jar. after that, Kai takes care of the flying fox.
Old 10-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #154
UnregisteredCC

Help me

Theres a part in the game, in the third chapter, where the girl with the arch has to kill all those guys which walk really slowly, around, and i have to make explosions by throwing the arrows with flames, but i cant kill them all... COuld you explain to me please?thnks!
Old 10-25-2008, 10:23 AM   #155
Unregistered

Question Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

how do i kill the raven king i cant seem to kill tht guy
Old 10-28-2008, 01:28 PM   #156
Ayanami
New Poster

PART 1:
Okay, I've read through the whole forum (all 11 pages) & I haven't seen this topic discussed yet, so here's my question.

In Chapter 4 when you have to defeat FLYING FOX (No no, it really is a new question. Just keep reading) my husband said that FLYING FOX killed and hanged KAI. Now I didn't see this with my own 2 eyes (I was in the other room) but I have read & read everything I can find online about this game & no where do I find any mention of KAI dying.

Also, in a walkthrough that I read, it stated that at the end of your battle with FLYING FOX, KAI delivers the final blow. Is that accurate? Is she not really dead or did my husband do something wrong?

PART 2:
Spell Check for Gods sake people! It's that little button on top with the ABC & the check mark, you know?! Also, this is not a text message. Spell It Out! It's okay if you spell like a 4year old. That's what spell check is for. Thank you!
Ayanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:53 PM   #157
Unregistered

For the waves L1 and triangle helps you dodge the high waves, for the one's coming at you you should escape them rolling on the side.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:57 PM   #158
Unregistered

Smile Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Answer for part 1 :
True Kai us hung by the fox dude. False Kai doesn't die by hanging (hand between the neck and the rope, as if it could help)... and delivers the deadly blow.
You will find the answers in all the videos you have unlocked in you look in the main menu

Answer to part 2 : It's better to read proper English indeed. Hope I did ok :P
Old 01-21-2009, 05:46 AM   #159
Unregistered

Talking Re: Heavenly word Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi plz help me... on chapter 2..wen da women hu looks lyk a fish she like gives u these waves u noe wat i mean..how can i block the waves????
with the big wave do the combination L1 + TRIANGLE OR SQUARE and the little ones coming at you... dodge it in the las second to the sides
Old 01-21-2009, 05:52 AM   #160
Unregistered

Talking Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nesur View Post
someone help me on chapter 3 i think...!! when you have to save the dad, i cant move on to next chapter it is soo hard to kill the men with kits gun. there is so many of the evils guys.. what do i have too dooo help me
yes.. this is one of the parts that i have problems... but u will see once you know how to drive the shots thru the air it gets one of your favorites task... what did was aim to the ninja, and shoot holding square and practicing the dirve... once you gain control you will have no problem...
Old 02-09-2009, 11:41 PM   #161
REDVELVET1259
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 REDVELVET1259 is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to aim at the red circles. Use the aftertouch it's easier that way.
REDVELVET1259 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:56 AM   #162
Unregistered

Angry Re: Heavenly word Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi plz help me... on chapter 2..wen da women hu looks lyk a fish she like gives u these waves u noe wat i mean..how can i block the waves????
thats wat im stuck on
Old 02-21-2009, 09:32 AM   #163
Unregistered

I am stuck at the Fire Fight part. I throw the round discs for hours at the thing on the left and they go right around the gond on the right but never hit it, what is the deal here? Thanks.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:01 PM   #164
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Heavenly Sword Tips, Help, Tricks, Hints Cheat Codes and Strategy

im up to the part were theres a giant rock thats in the form of a head n i cant throw the shields intime before th pathway to the door closes up. thnx for your time
Old 03-25-2009, 05:58 PM   #165
ChePe_rus

Well, I start hell mode. I didn't think its so difficult!
I stuck at Wiptail. I understand how to void a waves, but i can't beat her more than two times. She block my beats. I can just roll away from her. It's really hard, but its really interesting.