About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-03-2007, 06:26 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

yeh but im on zabo boss and its kinda hard with like no spells whats best way to take him out then u rekon mate? x
Old 11-18-2007, 08:27 AM   #17
Unregistered

Question Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

hi guys, i need help on the third disk, i am on the primitive cube after the world splits in half.
i need to know what level i need to be on and what class to defeat the dinosaur, because he keeps using groundous on me so i just die, i keep using different tactics but nothing worked.
please help me, anyone.
Old 11-18-2007, 09:34 AM   #18
Unregistered

help me please urgent...

right i need help please i dont no how to summon the barrier around myself the red 1 which kills the monsters just by running into them.... i need this bad can some 1 help me how to get it please... thx x
Old 11-19-2007, 12:19 AM   #19
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yeah I was wondering if anyone out there was having a hard time arounf the second disk and even more in the third disk of the game just freezing up on them. because I only get about an hour of play before it just freezes, and it happens more frequently when i'm in the airship. just curious if every one else was having the same issiue.
yeah but it goes back and shouldnt go off every hour. anyway it happens usualyy during cut scenes. i reckon it is because the scnes are in such good graphics and there is alot of things going on at the same time.
Old 12-01-2007, 05:44 AM   #20
haru

what classes do you guys think are best to use?
i've almost finished it, but i just wanna know.
Old 12-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #21
Unregistered

how do you get out of pachess town? at night?
Old 01-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
if you have bought those spells than you need to level jiro's white magic more.. his white magic skills is probably to low....

if you don't have zephyr and stuff don't worry, you will be able to buy then from different places.
what level must we have when we have all the characters on disc 1, i guess it's in the city of jibral
Old 02-04-2008, 01:05 AM   #23
Unregistered

I am having trouble on the first disk, after you leave the drill and enter the hospital. I re-entered the drill to save, and now I cannot get back out (The game says the hatch to the outside is locked). Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, am I going to have to re-start my game?
Old 02-09-2008, 08:43 AM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kin Korn Karn View Post
Have you fought the boss wolves yet?
yes, use black magic on them each head has a different element, fire, water etc just use the opposites of these on each side of the wolf. i.e electricity on water and so on if your levels are high enough you should defeat it relatively quickly. hope this helps.
Old 02-09-2008, 08:50 AM   #25
Unregistered

Quote:
hi guys im having troubles i realli need help... i only have heal shina shine and cure paralysis for jiro... how to i put other spells onto the list such as zephyx regenerate and the rest.. i need these skills to get through easier thanks get bak me asap xxx
have you built up all characters generalist skills ??, should give u 8 skill slots and 3 accessories slots, also build up support magic this should open up those skills for u like regen etc. remember spend time levelling up all characters i've put in about 120 hours of play and still not finished, they all hit over a 1000 a time but there's still achievments to be had.
Old 03-15-2008, 08:39 PM   #26
Unregistered

well im on the seond disc and i dont no wut to do after i take down that barriar around that city that u get trapped in after nene kidnaps her help pl prettty plz ^^
Old 03-17-2008, 03:43 PM   #27
Unregistered

is there a cheat code for all the spells and magic swords because im lvl 25 and rank 32 on every char not nlocked corparal for some reason... but i need he spells.

thank you
Old 03-17-2008, 03:48 PM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
I am having trouble on the first disk, after you leave the drill and enter the hospital. I re-entered the drill to save, and now I cannot get back out (The game says the hatch to the outside is locked). Has anyone else encountered this, and if so, am I going to have to re-start my game?
you need to to the third floor take the lift to the bottom and that 1 door should be open
if this doesnt work then u will have to restart but dont worry aout it, its not that far in O.O
Old 03-25-2008, 11:06 AM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Yeah I was wondering if anyone out there was having a hard time arounf the second disk and even more in the third disk of the game just freezing up on them. because I only get about an hour of play before it just freezes, and it happens more frequently when i'm in the airship. just curious if every one else was having the same issiue.
nope mine is brand new and im on disk 2 and its not freezing but i cant deafeat szabo second form
Old 03-25-2008, 11:07 AM   #30
Unregistered

Quote:
you need to to the third floor take the lift to the bottom and that 1 door should be open
if this doesnt work then u will have to restart but dont worry aout it, its not that far in O.O
what you have to due is where maruamaro went out after you defeat him in that room look around theres a door