About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-01-2012, 09:50 AM   #121
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

How many dark eco crystals in the whole game ive shot down 86
Old 11-24-2012, 05:10 PM   #122
Unregistered

Re: Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Theres one part in each area, In the Brink the first part is under the huge island, In far drop its within all those pipes outside the cave, in sector zero its in beside one of the stone pillars, In the aeropan barracks its in one of the islands behind the barracks, fly in to collect it ( but dont land, its like within a canyon that u can fly in to) and the last one im guessing is in the research rig though currently i have not found it.

Good Luck
\\ it's in brink on top of the island
Old 05-13-2013, 12:07 AM   #123
Unregistered

Like the other 2 guys, The only thing thats I need to complete in order to get 100% is the infamous (Vanquish) side mission, the repair ships simply stop respawning or dont respawn enough, I played this mission almost a hundred times, I contacted High Impact games with no response, please can anyone help?
Old 05-13-2013, 11:01 PM   #124
DKOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_paszczos View Post
Ok I'm the man - I did it . I still don't remember where I found the lobber mod but today I've found the last mod to the scatter gun. The chest is on the Brink Island in volcano level. Just before you reach the first platform which breakes and falls after you stand on it - there is a solid platform (after this three "pipes" which you can grab and jump towards the hole). When you are standing on this solid platform turn left - should see this "teleport sculpture" and... that's it You probably know what to do next.
Man, is 2013 already, I spent a lot of time serching that fucking thing, and, after that, a lot more serching in internet were was, and then you came and save my life. :3
Old 07-12-2013, 04:22 PM   #125
Matty

Quote:
Originally Posted by travisdovey View Post
does anyone know an easier way to beat the part where you have to get the dark eco crystals for the idol??? there is about 23 to collect.
Actually there are 30