About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #646
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Mikey [MBK] again

hi i am trying it on nintendogs on ds and can you please tell me what is your best dog mine is Teddy he wins every contest I had him since I started playing nintendogs on ds and on 3DS I got Sophia had her since i started nintendogs 3DS
Old 12-17-2012, 11:58 PM   #647
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikyo Rose Wolf View Post
hey everyone its akira (kikyo now) something happened to my 3ds so i had to put it back into its factory settings so all of you that added my fc it has changed to 1735-9950-7231 so thats the code that you want to use now bye and ill try to add you all again asap
Mikey [MBK] i used your friend code tell me if you used mine
Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #648
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

hi my name is cait [MBK] and this is my friend code 0946-2830-6243 and i want to be friends with you.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #649
Lionheart1321

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Thx a lot I now have
Winter: A silver female husky
Junior: A chuwawa
Whiskers: A standart silver striped cat
Old 01-19-2013, 07:04 PM   #650
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

My white poodle dog Snow is up to the nintendogs cup disc competition. She has won it once by only like 3 points but I can't get her to win again. I have been stuck for weeks! My problem with it is that whenever I throw the disc to the 11+ zone my dumb dog always stops running! She can't catch any more than 10 points now. she'll only get 11 or 12 in the bonus zone. Please help this is getting me frustrated! Oh and by the way I have practised HEAPS!! Help Please!
Old 01-21-2013, 03:02 AM   #651
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
well theres a lot more now,like having a bad experience w/ other dogs, scaring your dogs with a balloon and a lotta stuff, they added a lot of bad stuff which sucks a lot.
Yeah, it sucks, but it is just like real pets then.....
I have to put up with it every day with my real dog, Chip <3
And Diesal, my virtual golden retriever.... c:

Oh, I'm putting him in the Lure Coursing, in the Junior.. Can you tell me how to come first?
Also I only have about 200ish owner points.

Thanks!

Friend code - 3394 - 3808 - 7290

I'll add anyone!

Bai bai c:
Old 01-22-2013, 12:16 PM   #652
Unregistered

Quote:
well here is an answer to all ur questions,
1.you can get a better lure by earning trainer points, unlike the 1st nintendogs this is not an easy ditsy game you play for stress reilief! they made it a tone more difficult.
2. yes u have to train at seaside till ur dog gets faster in sand.
3. (my question) how the heck do you get your dogs physic to ideal??!!
4.yes you can lose trainer points, by being "mean" to your dog, like when your brushing your dogs coat and it yelps or when your on a walk and your dog yelps. so basically don't make your pup yelp.

the end!

Well, your question...
The answer is that if your dog is Plump or Overfed, you'll have to wait until Diet Food comes to BARC... (Normal one)
Then get it and feed your dog for a while on that until it gets to Optimal.
If your dog is Skinny (like mine for now..) Feed it on Wet Food when it comes to BARC. (Again, the normal main one.)

Hope I helped!
Old 02-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #653
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by saza View Post
yeah i have that problem but for the pro cup i cant get my dog to lie down for 5 seconds only 4 , how did you do it ??
right.If you want to get past that I'll tell you.you have to keep practicing at home.give your dog lots of praise.use the heart shaped treats when practicing(they work best).it also helps if you time yourself.
For disc, practice in the mountains park at first.once you get to the bit where sandpits are involved use the seaside park.use the boomerang to gain speed so your dog will get used to running on sand.For lure couresing,train in the gym and get your dog to play with the dumbell.Also practaice in the mountains park with the boomerang.
Final hint, make sure you dog is in top condition for any contest.In other words make sure you dog isn't thirsty hungery or dirty.Normal in any thing wont do.
Hope this helps anyone struggling out there
Old 03-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #654
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
HELP! I'm stuck on the Master Cup in Lure Coursing and I can't seem to get 1st place

I really really want to reach the Nintendogs Cup, PLEASE HELP!
My advice is to visit the gym and practice until you get a better time than you did in the competition. That's the most I can think of. Good luck. Btw, does anyone know what you get if you win all three competitions? I've won two but i have no way of winning the obience trial.
Old 03-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #655
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Having trouble with the obiedience trial, can someone help? Oh, and the trick with the other two competitions is to train and get the best gear. PS. what's with the question you have to answer? I had to google the answer to the question " which company makes the game contra" and spent almost an hour sifting through the results to find the answer, all because i never heard of the game!!!! will someone explain it to me?
Old 04-06-2013, 07:32 AM   #656
Unregistered

everyone,chillax! eventually you will pass the pro cup. And if u think thats hard then take a look at the nintendogs cup. I managed to pass it and the crown is worth 1,500!
Old 04-17-2013, 03:14 AM   #657
Gracie

Lightbulb Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
(This is KELLY)

Have you unlocked the fine food yet?? I feed my dogs on that and it got my dog Laika into good shape. If that doesn't work then maybe your dog has glitched up

I NEED DOG NAMES!!!
At the moment I have LAIKA (cocker spaniel) and JACKSON (husky), so I'm looking for a name to go with them! I don't want the name to end in 'a' or 'n'!

I officially have 14500 trainer points!!!
I have some names you can use
Lucky
Maddie
Snowball
Nightfall
Rosie
Rose
Sam
Bandit
Pepper
Yoghurt
Chocolate
Vanilla
Peach
I hope this helps!
Old 07-02-2013, 12:35 PM   #658
HALP

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Halp!!! How do i connect to te internet?
Old 07-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #659
HALP Fluffy

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

BT- dubs Im Fluffy from now on
Old 07-02-2013, 12:38 PM   #660
Fluffy

Please specifically explain how to connect to the internet to me cuz im confused