About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 08-02-2012, 03:33 PM   #136
Unregistered

Question Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I can't seem to find the first great performance of City Resort. I did the jumping over the fountain, and i tried to do the whale and the entrance of the skate park but for some reason, i do those two and the stars don't appear. I know that i have done two of the great performances, (not sure which ones) but i don't know what I'm doing wrong with the whale or the skate entrance. Help please!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:06 AM   #137
Unregistered

Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizer View Post
Really thanks.

now i have to understand how to made carpooling in mountain resort.

every time that i jump of from the car, my friends jump off too, so i can't get inside their car
you need to get a buddy and walk to your car you stand on 1 side the other dude stands on the other then you jump in the car and the in the bottom right corner it says give ride then press the minus button do that 10 times and you've done it
Old 08-04-2012, 12:23 PM   #138
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't seem to find the first great performance of City Resort. I did the jumping over the fountain, and i tried to do the whale and the entrance of the skate park but for some reason, i do those two and the stars don't appear. I know that i have done two of the great performances, (not sure which ones) but i don't know what I'm doing wrong with the whale or the skate entrance. Help please!
This is me, and i would like to say that my problem was solved. I was not supposed to do the skate entrance but rather, i went up the building near the tallest grinds(Heel street or something like that) and there was this orange ramp(grind) that was flashing near the stairs. I went up those. Then i went left until i saw a speed boost and a ramp(real ramp) and i went full speed off of those.
Old 08-28-2012, 05:17 PM   #139
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I'm missing the final camera spot in the snow resort (daytime). Can anyone help me out, please?
These are the ones I have:
1. Under the anaconda jump, down from helicopter 11
2. At the top of the village at the bottom right of the map
3. To the left of ski lift 5, when looking down the mountain
4. Outside the observatory, down from helicopter 10
5. In the lava cave
6. At the very top of the mountain, near helicopter 12.
Thanks.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #140
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
One other question... Do you know how to get the treasure box in the Marine Resort that is in the center of the island that it behind the bungee rock?
U need 2 go up on the cliff and there is a lege where u jump off on ur atv and if u aim rite ull b on the top in the middle of the rock
Old 10-14-2012, 05:30 AM   #141
Unregistered

Talking Re:Waving

Quote:
what does it mean when spoke to 20 locals because i keep talking to every person i see but it still says i did not speak to anyone!?!?!

Any ideas?? Thanks

To get the gold key, you don't talk to people, you wave to them, I know it says to speak to 20 locals but for some reason it doesn't mean talk. If you don't know how to wave, it is the up button on the control pad!

Hope this helps!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:05 PM   #142
Unregistered

Red face Silver keys so annoying!

I have all of the stamps but I now am trying to get all of the silver keys. First I'm trying to get the silver keys in the Marine Resort, but I am totally stuck on Scuba Diving, somebody posted something like this before, and nobody has replied, and I have EXACTLY the same as that person, I am a rescue Diver and I haven't got the Mystery Sea, and I have only got one silver key, complete 30# of the chart, plus I need those two fish as well, so PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE REPLY!
(Thanks if you do reply)!
Old 12-16-2012, 02:02 PM   #143
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Does anyone know how to get the pathfinder award and all the treasures in the marine resort?
for a pathfinder at the marine resort you need to have a marine bike . then you will see a tunnel out in the distance go to it and under it then keep going off to the right that is where one of the treasures is. Its straight past the parasailing person.
Old 01-26-2013, 11:51 PM   #144
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can someone post SUPER detailed instructions to get to the hidden cave thing in marine resort pls
Old 11-19-2013, 06:34 AM   #145
Unregistered

Cool Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi, how do I reset chests? I am selling the game but do not want to let down the new owner. Help?