About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-03-2012, 03:47 PM   #571
sharon bradford

Angry Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

can anyone tell me why i keep getting a pair of scissors in the box in margerets room its suppose to give me the lipstick.
Old 03-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #572
sharon bradford
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 sharon bradford is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

can anyone help me get the bamboo in the parisian cafe and i cant get any hiddens object scenes
sharon bradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:53 PM   #573
sharon bradford
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 sharon bradford is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

can anyone tell me how i get the bamboo in the parisian cafe and why where is the hidden object scene in the galley. this game is so frustating but its good.
sharon bradford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 02:35 PM   #574
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

im stuck at the elevator with robert i cant seem to open it can anyone help me?
Old 09-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #575
Unregistered

I dont have the lime for the drink how can I get it?
Old 01-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #576
me<3harrystyles
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 me<3harrystyles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
You hit the ice puck way off to the left side so it goes under that fence. That way, the sailor person will fall down and you fetch the doctor to get him out of the hospital. therefore, you will get the pills that you need for robert.
me<3harrystyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #577
me<3harrystyles
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 me<3harrystyles is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Sounds like you are a lot further than me...I am stuck trying to figure out what to put the sugar in off the plate with the cup near the coat room. Can you help?
Go find George (the little kid). He's looking for a book of his. Once you find it, you give it to him. He takes off. You're left to clean up the mess he made in the library/reading room. Once you get that done, a library card will fall out of one of the books. You use that to pick up the sugar and put it on the buttons to the coat room.
me<3harrystyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:43 PM   #578
Unregistered

Quote:
PLEASE help... been trying to get past this for days. I just can't find how to get the key from the squash court or what I am missing (if it's not the key) in the engine room.... Please post something...
I was stuck too. You need to have three bars of water in the middle to start and two on the far right. Then tip the top right lever to the right, then the bottom middle lever to the left. That should put just enough water in the squash court to get your tennis racket!