About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 05:37 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace View Post
Does anyone know how to fly without playing "looping race" or "flying shepard"?
You cant. Ik, it suks bigtime, and is really disapointing because in the movie there were those amazing flying scenes. Just try to enjoy the mini games.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #92
muhammed shihab

Arrow Re: How to Train Your Dragon

i know everything about it if u want to ask me about it contact me on (fb) muhammed shihab thanks
Old 04-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #93
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

how do you get rid of dragons. my brother accedentally got 2 zipplebacks
Old 08-22-2012, 09:14 AM   #94
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.
train in the ancient training ground with all you'r dragons,in the championship the dragons are 20 and up but I beat them with a level 11. as long as all you'r dragons have learnt everything in the training arena under melee and fire you'r dragons will be fine. Night furies are the best choice I have found, not going to give away anything but when you come to snotlout and his dragon keep shaking the wii-mote, dont block and dont stop, this way snlotlouts dragon doesnt have a chance to counter the attack, you are going to get hit occasionally but he's going to fare worse.
Old 11-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #95
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Can you tell me where to find the dragon scale please, we have searched everywhere! )
Don't you just have to talk to this viking guy, kill like 20 or so chickens in 5 minutes, give the chickens to him, and then he gives you the scale? If I, you know, know exactly what your talking about >_<. (I just opened the Championship Tournament)

ANNNDDD......I also have a question: How to you unlock the other, different-looking dragons in the Arcade Mode. I tried the Wild Zone fight-by-the-beach guy, and I maxed out the fights. But all he gave me were some cool-looking zipplebacks, a monstrous nightmare, and one gronckle. I have a feeling I need to win the Championship...am I correct?
Old 11-19-2012, 02:56 PM   #96
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.
Lol, I already defeted the champs with these dragons
a level 10, 11 ,13 and 11
Old 12-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #97
Unregistered

Angry Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i need help on saving my dragons, where do you find them?!?! i looked in the wild woods and don't know where.
Old 01-01-2013, 07:11 PM   #98
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm in the Tuffnut T. tournament and Pigleg or whatever his name was in first place about Tuffnut. I battled him before Tuffnut, won, and saved. Now I'm (as Hiccup) am listed in first place in the tourny and can't fight anyone else. I still need to beat Tuffnut to win the trophy and progress - what do I do??
Hi Guys

Busy playing the game with my son and am stuck in the same situation as reflected above. Does anyone know how to get around this without having to restart the game or is it a glitch in the software?

Your help would be appreciated
Old 04-21-2013, 11:06 AM   #99
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammed shihab View Post
i know everything about it if u want to ask me about it contact me on (fb) muhammed shihab
thanks
Hi! We are astrid, and we cant enter the thors'day tournament. It says we are 91%. How do we enter the tournament? Whats next???? I'm gathering that after the tournament we meet w the guy in the Wild Zone to fight there too, but what for now??

Thanks!
Mommy of a fellow gamer
Old 11-15-2014, 07:43 PM   #100
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I was customizing my night fury, and then got a fire effect in his eyes. How can I do this for the rest of my dragons?