About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #736
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Hey guys...
I'm stuck with the fucking safe...
I'm seriously thinking about burning this fucking game....
can someone send me a save file AFTER THE SAFE...PLEASE..., I've tried everything, the e mail is vuk.susa.stupar@gmail.com
Thanks!!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:12 AM   #737
Unregistered :D

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im not sure what all the evidence is i got the doll fingerprint the mark on the window the items from the drawers but i cant leave yet i think its the crystall on her mouth if you know plese tell me
In the first bit, the evidence that you need to collect is the doll, fingerprint, a dirty swab of her mouth ( the crystals) which is made out of the cotton and the matchsticks by combining them, and before you put the guest book in your inventory you MUST take a photo of it. I made that mistake of collecting it withuot taking a photo of it so i had to restart the game. after photographing the sign on the window you need to go into the rehearsal room and on the floor is the shadow of the + sign that was on the window. There is a loose plank that you use one of the tools you collected from the drawer ( cant remember what its called ) and it lifts it up. The plank comes off and has a number on the back of it. Put this into an evidence bag. And you need a total of 6 photographs to pass the level. They are 2 of the body, one of the sign on the window, one of the fingerprints, one of the guest book in the drawer and one of all your evidence. Then you see the guard and hand over all your evidence and exit throught the door. There is a walkthrough that i used to help me in tricky bits. Just type this into the address bar at the top of your google screen:
http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...tofMurder2.htm
Hope i have been helpful
Old 01-19-2011, 09:21 AM   #738
Unregistered

Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by FailedDetective View Post
I am about to leave the hotel with the police car, and I'm trying to reach the key in the key locker, but it won't let me. I've tried using the bamboo stick but it doesn't work. When I look at it it tells me I need a hook of some kind, but none of the items I have connect with it. I've tried everything!
To get the hook that you need, you have to go the the right of the stairs and there is a cabinet there. Go to it and open the door, inside you have to take a kerchief and a cork and on the door there are two screws/hook that you pull out, but you will only need one. Attatch the screw/hook to the piece of bamboo that was in the plant and walk up to the key and get it. I hope it works for you as this is how i did it
Old 01-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #739
Unregistered

Smile Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Quote:
So far I'm in the Spanish town and need to fix the motorcycle tire. I have given the tire and the tire iron to Raul. But I have no idea how to fix the tube. I have seen the rubber patch on the roof at the antiquarian's house but don't know if that has anything to do with it. Does anyone know how to fix the tire tube to get back to Paris?
Once you have the tube, go to the compressor, and turn it on. Once on, click tube from inventory onto compressor gun, and see it fill with air, and deflate in inventory. Take tube, and refill with air, and back out of scene. Go to fountain, and click tube on the fountain( she will say she found hole) Use pen(which you should have found on desk in book store) on the tube to mark hole. At this point I am stuck, because it is not letting me mark the hole, so if you do let me. Hope this helps.
Old 01-27-2011, 06:24 PM   #740
Unregistered

Talking Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

***FOR ALL WHO GOT STUCK GETTING THE DING-DANGED STICK FROM STINKIN' MANUEL***

I figured it out! HALLELUJIAH! I was going bananas...

Go back to the estate. go to the close-up of the grinder. You've prob already tried to click on the wheel and she says "The grinder would work if the belt wasn't missing." But now move your cursor all the way over to the left where the belt should be (the top of your screen will indicate that you are looking at the "driving belt slide") and click on it. She will say "It won't work without a belt." NOW go back and talk to Manuel, he'll let you have the stick. If only there was an option to whack him with it! Aaargh!

I hope this brings many of you intense joy and relief
Old 07-06-2011, 03:31 PM   #741
tienv
New Poster

hello people,

I've bought the DVD last week. Now I am on the first scene (in the dancer room), being stuck. I've tried a hundred clicks left and right, reload the game several times, but still can't figure out how to combine 2 objects in the inventory. Here they are the matches and the cotton swab (to pick up crystal-like dust on the dancer's face). It's especially confusing when I click both of them, one after the other, then they just disappear from the inventory, and after that point I can't see how I can get them back. Pls help!
tienv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 05:50 AM   #742
Alice
New Poster

Quote:
Anyone know how to move the safe?

After,you've done with a punctured tube...,put a knife to the safe handles,take the wooden block and move.
Alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:22 PM   #743
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

stuck. got everything first level. but cop wont talk to me. missing a plastic sheet to put book in though. did everything else wont let me pass on. wat should i do?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:27 PM   #744
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Art of Murder: Hunt for Puppeteer Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Guid

Somebody help me! I'm stuck in the damn puzzle in Marseille ... I can not resolve this mosaic ... Does anyone have a hint or a saved game after this phase to send me?
Old 01-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #745
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
***for all who got stuck getting the ding-danged stick from stinkin' manuel***

i figured it out! Hallelujiah! I was going bananas...

Go back to the estate. Go to the close-up of the grinder. You've prob already tried to click on the wheel and she says "the grinder would work if the belt wasn't missing." but now move your cursor all the way over to the left where the belt should be (the top of your screen will indicate that you are looking at the "driving belt slide") and click on it. She will say "it won't work without a belt." now go back and talk to manuel, he'll let you have the stick. If only there was an option to whack him with it! Aaargh!

I hope this brings many of you intense joy and relief

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Old 06-26-2012, 09:34 AM   #746
YokoFactor
New Poster

Hello, my game keeps freezing when I play the slot machine.
Could you, please, send me a saved game after winning money? Thank you
YokoFactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #747
Unregistered

I am having a hard time in Cuba when fixing the car. It won't allow me to put water in the cooler.
Old 12-16-2012, 12:17 AM   #748
Unregistered

i hate the stupid mosaic, i'm stuck!

can someone please email me a saved game after it?

sarahmartian27@ymail.com

please & thank you!!!
Old 12-28-2012, 08:45 PM   #749
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.I.A.L.A.H View Post
can anyone help me? i'm in marseille. i just completed the slider puzzle and got the part of the map. i just don't know what to do when the timer starts.... should i hide the map or smth?
Can you please tell me how you finished the puzzle. I've been going out of my mind on trying to solve it