About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #121
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

HI GUYS i cant find the chesire cat and i cant anywhere bcuz theres this big dog ataking me on the game (im on ds)
Old 08-06-2011, 12:03 AM   #122
MadsHatter

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

For Alice in Wonderland ~ Wii - Ok. Here's my problem...The White Queen Lies!! I'm near the very end, in fact, I've defeated the JAbberwocky but I had to load my last Save Game to finish the achievements and complete the game. I finished everything...except for finding the chests. I looked at the map and found most of them when Mirana((White Queen)) added all the Secrets of Underland. But some of them were lies! I found all of the spots, but whenever I go to some of the spots, there's nothing there. I only have 1 big chest to find, and 4 smaller chests. I've checked every spot the map said and I found the clearing with the chests where the 'Snud' 'Queast' and 'Nowhere' doors are. Help me! E-mail me at dj_tess.reevess@yahoo.com if you have any info. I really need some help here, people! Don't be frumious and slurvish! >:I
Old 09-11-2011, 09:23 PM   #123
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

You know where you have to freeze the swirling vortex to get to the kitchen
I cant find the cake to get her through the door in the cabin
What do i do?
Old 11-12-2011, 06:16 PM   #124
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me how to get this I've been stuck for a week
dude, freeze the tree, walk past it, AND YOU ARE FU***NG GOOD! LISTEN TO PEOPLE GOSSSH!!!
Old 06-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #125
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I completed the whole game, i want to replay it but now i stumble on a bug, In the Strange Garden at the end there's a white door, alice is to small to enter so i need to find the Oepelkoekencake, if you get it you get a little movie, but after it Alice still was small, the door still isn't opened and the Oepelkoekencake is gone, also Alice keeps saying she's to Big/Tall to enter, but she has the size of Mallymkun
Old 06-17-2012, 09:56 AM   #126
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JbYI...feature=fvwrel

(if link doesn't work) Go on youtube and search:Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (Wii) {Part 12}

If your still sill at the super beginning then search part 11

So ur answer lies in part 11-12 (on youtube)

Hope it helps
Old 11-19-2012, 12:40 PM   #127
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

How do you get past the black
and white pole