Originally Posted by S.P
I need help where are the chests for the snow resort!?! plz help.
I get you, I had lots of trouble getting them all. Well the first one is pretty difficult...
1. DO THIS ON YOU SNOW MOBILE!!! Well go on your map, and go to 10, sick to the left wall, you will see a fork in the road. Go on the left route, you should come to a cave with lots of ice crystals. There are two ways, but it doesn't matter where you go. Keep going down that, to a mushroom place, then you are going to see an ice ramp, jump off of that and you'll see lava. Keep going, and you'll find the treasure... Be careful or you'll fall into lava... Learned that the hard way...
2. Go to the top of the mountain, and choose the right path, stick to the right wall and there should be a cave with treasure in it... You should probably walk though cause you need to stick to the right wall, DON'T LEAVE IT!!
3. Alright use your map to go to 5. Turn right and you should see a small town. stick to the left of the town and you should see a cave thing with a snow tube outside of it. Go along that path. You should see a jump with a huge sun near it... If you want you can jump through that to get a Great Performance, but to get the treasure, you've got to jump into a crack separating the snow cave thing and the sun. After you fall, go to the wall opposite from where the sun was and right, you should come to a cave with a treasure...
4. Go to Twin Anaconda the slope. Hint: twin Anaconda is near Tiger Fang Slope, go right to get to Twin Anaconda. Near the sign, and I mean right next to it, there is a path. Go down that path, and you should see a frozen lake and fishing stamp guy at the bottom of it. Once you get to the bottom of the path turn right, and you should see a hotel. Go toward that hotel. As you get close to it you will probably see the treasure. If you still can't see it go up the stairs to the right side of the hotel. BE CAREFUL, THERE ARE TWO HOTELS STICK TO THE RIGHT.
5. This one you must listen to my directions exactly. Make sure you have a snow mobile for this one. Go to the map and click on 12. There are 2 paths. Go on the right one. At the right path, stick to the left wall the whole way UNTIL YOU SEE A POLAR BEAR!!! Now you should be in a valley of snow. Look around and you should see an archway made of rock. Go through this, but be ready for a jump. Jump over a large crack through the floor. Go to the cave with the orange light illuminating it. There is your treasure! FOLLOW THE LEFT PATH NO MATTER WHAT!!!
6. Go on your map to 14. There are 2 slopes, Leaping Frog and Fox Roost. Go on Fox Roost. Stick on the the left wall. There are two routes to go, a cave on the right and a narrow path on the left go on the narrow path. You should still stick to the left wall. There will be in-clove on the left where the treasure will be.
7. This one is quite easy. Go to 14 again. Here go down Dancing Frog. At the bottom you should see Bear Slope. Find the huge tree. There should be a cottage. Near that is the treasure.
I hope this helps. I put in as much detail as possible.