About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 04-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #541
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey. I'm new here. You can call me Kenny. My friend code is 506944293493.Please tell me yours.
Over and out! Kenny
Kadrija here,
I'll add you soon, my FC is 2535-3856-6342
Old 04-13-2012, 07:50 PM   #542
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Hiya guys, I am Maddy. I own:

Marie-Chihuahua-orangy brown and white

Charlie-Cavalier King Charles Spaniel-light brown and white

Charlotte-Shetland Sheepdog-light brown and white

Carlo-Cocker Spaniel-brown and white

Ben-ADORable Beagle-tri-color, brown,white,black.

What is it with me and my brown and white pups?????

Anyway.....I am having trouble with Ben. He is soooooo bad at discs. He starts running, but right when he almost gets it he stops and lets it go on. HELP!!!
Old 04-14-2012, 11:53 AM   #543
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
(I've posted a couple of times as unregistered but i'm KELLY - 8000 trainer points and the snotty one above!)

I just thought that I'd post to say that I reached 12000 trainer points today, so have got unlocked even more.

Post any questions that you have and write if your asking me personally or not! If there's anything that you want me to test out and give my opinion on, just say.

I unlocked the robo-voucher thing and brought a robodog - their a waste of money!!! They are exactly the same as the furry dogs, only they have different sound effects. Oh and in my opinion, the piano is a waste of money too. It costs about 4000 and my cat didn't go near it!
[I havn't wasted any of my money though, because I make sure that I don't save until I'm happy with big purchases!]
Hi kelly!

Currently my dog (Its a Golden) is in the state "Underfed". I feed him every day with wet food but no results... We go for lots of walks and enter competitions every day!

Please help?

-Brayconn
Old 04-14-2012, 12:23 PM   #544
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Kadrija here,
just wanted to say to y'all that I restarted my game and got a white shiba inu, Sheela (the 2nd)!
She's pretty slow so I can't get far in the disc&luring competitons... ):
Old 04-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #545
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hiya guys, I am Maddy. I own:

Marie-Chihuahua-orangy brown and white

Charlie-Cavalier King Charles Spaniel-light brown and white

Charlotte-Shetland Sheepdog-light brown and white

Carlo-Cocker Spaniel-brown and white

Ben-ADORable Beagle-tri-color, brown,white,black.

What is it with me and my brown and white pups?????

Anyway.....I am having trouble with Ben. He is soooooo bad at discs. He starts running, but right when he almost gets it he stops and lets it go on. HELP!!!
This is Kenny.
Go to park[forest park,seaside park] and through the boomerang a couple of times. Then through the frisbee. If he or she still can't catch the frisbee, through the boomerang again a couple more times. Once you get up to the frisbee pro cup,go to the seaside park and practice there for the sand pits in the compintition.

P.S. My friend code is on the other page
Old 04-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #546
Unregistered

Talking Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Hi kelly!

Currently my dog (Its a Golden) is in the state "Underfed". I feed him every day with wet food but no results... We go for lots of walks and enter competitions every day!

Please help?

-Brayconn
This is Kenny.
Don't go on a lot of walks. Feed your dog when it gets hungry.
Post any more questions!
Kenny via my 3ds!
P.s. My friend code is on the other page. Please tell me yours!
Old 04-20-2012, 04:03 PM   #547
Unregistered

Is anyone on yet? Ask me any questions!
Kenny via 3ds
P.S. Tell me your friend code! Mine is on other page.
Old 04-21-2012, 08:27 AM   #548
Unregistered

Quote:
(This is Kelly again)

I don't know why it posted twice, before you ask!
My friend code is 1160-9736-5394

By the way I have over 22000 owner points now!!! And I'm still looking for names - I need one boy and one girl.
I have a white german shepherd female called Jazz
A mini pincher called Flash male
and my little bro's got a shiba called Kuro male
Old 04-21-2012, 09:47 AM   #549
Unregistered

This is Kenny.
I have a corgi named toots(a boy) and 2 standard cats named kiss(a girl) and cutie(a boy). I have the toy poodle version of nintendogs+cats. Get online soon!
Kenny via 3ds
P.S. Tell me your friend code. Mine is on page 36.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:23 PM   #550
Unregistered

OMG! I just won the nintendo cup for the frisbee competition! You get a shiny crown. It's worth $1,500 at Mr. Recycles store.
Kenny via 3ds. :} :] :>
Old 04-23-2012, 05:31 AM   #551
Kenny

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Kadrija here,
just wanted to say to y'all that I restarted my game and got a white shiba inu, Sheela (the 2nd)!
She's pretty slow so I can't get far in the disc&luring competitons... ):
This is Kenny.
Hey Kadriji! Bring Sheela the 2nd to the gym for the luring competition. For the disk competition,bring your dog to the forest or seaside park (I recommend the forest park first then save the seaside park for pro cup and up.)Throw the boomerang a couple of times until Sheela the 2nd catches it a couple times then throw the disk. Hope I helped! Ask me any more questions if anyone needs help!

Kenny via 3ds

P.S. Two things. One,tell me your friend code! Mine is on page 36! Second,the nintendo 3ds system update is on April 25 for North America and the U.k.! If you want to know what in includes,read below.

It gives you folders for your games that can hold up to 60 games. You can also name your folders! The system update also "fixes" certain things. If you have Mario Kart 7,I believe it fixes the Maka Wuhu glitch. Looks like I wrote an essay!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:41 AM   #552
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

If you have a Cocker Spaniel/Pomeranian/Lab/Shiba Inu/ or Boxer, can you do StreetPass with me? I want to unlock any of those breeds. Post Your 3DS Friend Code on here. I except random requests. My Info- Name- CameronC- Number- 3866-8962-8808
Old 04-23-2012, 11:47 AM   #553
Unregistered

I have French Bulldog + Friends, and I wanna get a lab, so can anyone do StreetPass with me so I can unlock the breed?

Friend Code- 3866-8962-8808
Name- CameronC
Old 04-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #554
Unregistered

Quote:
If you have a Cocker Spaniel/Pomeranian/Lab/Shiba Inu/ or Boxer, can you do StreetPass with me? I want to unlock any of those breeds. Post Your 3DS Friend Code on here. I except random requests. My Info- Name- CameronC- Number- 3866-8962-8808
Kadrija here,
I added you, I have a shiba inu and a cocker spaniel, but to get a street pass we need to be near each other, can't do it via internet. My FC should be on this or the previous page.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:11 PM   #555
Unregistered

Quote:
Kadrija here,
I added you, I have a shiba inu and a cocker spaniel, but to get a street pass we need to be near each other, can't do it via internet. My FC should be on this or the previous page.
This may sound stupid, but how do you add people?