About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-11-2012, 10:54 AM   #31
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
thank you very much this was very helpful
fuck you this dont help me i die
Old 03-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #32
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I am having the same problem. The mine is so dark, I am just pushing buttons and moving along and hoping for the best. I thought it would be short but it seems to go on for ever. Is there any way to add some light?
Adjust your TV backlight to maximum. Breeze after that.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:31 PM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
I am having the same problem. The mine is so dark, I am just pushing buttons and moving along and hoping for the best. I thought it would be short but it seems to go on for ever. Is there any way to add some light?
TV backlight to maximum, easy after that
Old 05-20-2012, 05:07 PM   #34
Unregistered

Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

First of all use your pistol run backwards n keep shooting when he jumps of the charts look up to your right to shoot your grapple gun good luck
Old 05-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #35
BrickMan48

i got it all u have to do is get the flare gun and start shooting in the slow motion and walk backwards then stuff will fall on the bear then u will get a chance to grapple when u do the thing will fall off the cliff then u escape an avalanche and then the game is over i made a youtube video on youtube search BrickMan48 and the video should pop up i didnt publish it yet so wait my playstation network username is BrickMan48 u can friend request me
Old 08-06-2012, 01:35 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
game blows only thing gud that came out of it were the free batteries my xbox controller was almost dead :P
LOL well said
Old 11-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
In one of the first stages of the game how do you get across the large canyon. I was able to get across the smaller one but can't figure out the larger one. Help please. This is on the mission to hunt a moose.

with xbox you just run towards the long jump tapping your LB (jummp) button
Old 12-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #38
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

My hubby n I play this together on survival, but for the life of me it takes away all of my points as I'm playing. Sucks even more bc I always get MORE kills than him!! What am I doing wrong?
Old 01-18-2013, 04:07 PM   #39
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Cabelas Survival: Shadows of Katmai Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I bought this game on clearance at R.C. Willey and I can't seem to get the Top Shot Elite that came with it to work. I'm hoping its operator malfunction and not broken equipment. Do I need to have the sensor bar that came with that specific game, or will another sensor bar work? Do I need to plug in the eye camera too? And use the ps3 move controller? Or are you supposed to be able to play it with just the gun?

I know my questions are kind of dumb, but I'm just frustrated with it, and I don't know what to do.
Old 01-27-2013, 10:23 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
My hubby n I play this together on survival, but for the life of me it takes away all of my points as I'm playing. Sucks even more bc I always get MORE kills than him!! What am I doing wrong?
Need to use the toggle to switch to the correct gun for the type of animal, otherwise u lose points..switch to the shotgun for birds and the rifle for the large game.