About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 01-05-2012, 12:09 PM   #136
mrcajunman31
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 mrcajunman31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Hello every 1!!!

My Name Is Larry im new to the forum willing to learn more about the site and making friends so send some notes if ya'll feel like chatting about games see around
mrcajunman31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:13 PM   #137
KyuunaZaraki
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 KyuunaZaraki is an unknown quantity at this point

well I'm new here and hope to find a lot of friendly folks willing to help a spazz like me figure out any confusing games I'm stuck on

like How To Train Your Dragon (DS version)
KyuunaZaraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2012, 12:20 PM   #138
KIERON
New Poster

Hello everyone.

My names kieron im 20 years old, and look foward to both reading and posting reviews on this site.
KIERON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 01:45 PM   #139
DanOfTheHill
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 DanOfTheHill is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey everyone,

My name is Daniel and I've been writing video game reviews for my colleges newspaper for a few years. I figured I'd start looking for more criticism on my game reviews so I came here.
DanOfTheHill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:11 PM   #140
LittleBigDaddy
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 LittleBigDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello assorted users.

My name is Garrett, and I created an account so I may throw in my ever-valuable two cents on any issue I please. Also, I enjoy writing the occasional review. But it's mostly for the two cents.
LittleBigDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:14 PM   #141
Jaradcel
New Poster

Good eve everyone on the other side of the world!

My name is Eugene, and I created an account mostly because there's few sites out there that have such an interestingly frank and funny take on reviews. That, and the policy of working people writing on their time as well. Holding down three jobs ain't easy! *grins*

Hoping to see how things go out here!
Jaradcel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:45 AM   #142
Suzia
New Poster

Send a message via MSN to Suzia
Thumbs up Re: New People, Please Introduce Yourselves

Hello all,

My Name is Suzi, and I have an addiction for dragons.. games, pics, movies.. you name it..

Loved Moria (my introduction to dungeons and dragons games way back in my student years) even though now it would probably not rate with today's techies.. for me it was great.. my imagination had to recreate the X's and Z's etc.. into the fierce Ancient Dragons, or the evil iggy - which used to pee on your leg and steal from your backpack. I have a vivid imagination and used to make them fierce indeed!!

Have played other games, but the ones like this are my favourite. Currently playing the FATE series 1 - 4. However, at present I have come a cropper in 2 as I can't go anywhere.. if anyone else plays this game could they maybe help without cheating?

Am at level 14 at the forest, go down to level 15 and I am stuck in a pit! No way out except up back to level 14! Never seen that except in Moria, but then you could smash your way out with bashing spells... not so in this game...

I can't go any further with the ice caves either as they say that I get a feeling of dread and won't go down.. grrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, help would be appreciated.

Suggestion to moderators... maybe you could reverse the posts? It is a bit disconcerting to read posts that are from 2009 or earlier first.. surely should be latest first so that you can get to know those who are currently using system? Sorry... just a suggestion..

Suzi
Suzia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 01:25 AM   #143
monumani13
New Poster

Hello friends
My self Monumani.I live in canada.I am new in this forum.I like to Play games.......
monumani13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:11 PM   #144
Virgil012
New Poster

Hello everyone,

My name is Alex, and I'm pretty much a video game nut. I've been playing games as long as I can remember.

By day I'm a English Literature student at the University of Puerto Rico, and by night I'm a speculative fiction writer (specializing in Horror and Fantasy). I've been doing some game reviews here and there, and I hope to post a few of them in the forums.
Virgil012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 03:58 AM   #145
BernardHibou
New Poster

Rep Power: 0 BernardHibou is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello all - I'm mostly human and currently living in Seoul, Korea. My favorite game growing up was Final Fantasy VII, and so I was outraged when the Gamecritics.com registration tool told me that I had answered the extra question (who is the hero of FFVII?) incorrectly! I guess putting the surname in screwed it up

Anyway, nice to be here and see you around~
BernardHibou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #146
RandomRob

Rep Power: 9 RandomRob will become famous soon enoughRandomRob will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzia View Post
Hello all,

My Name is Suzi, and I have an addiction for dragons.. games, pics, movies.. you name it..

Loved Moria (my introduction to dungeons and dragons games way back in my student years) even though now it would probably not rate with today's techies.. for me it was great.. my imagination had to recreate the X's and Z's etc.. into the fierce Ancient Dragons, or the evil iggy - which used to pee on your leg and steal from your backpack. I have a vivid imagination and used to make them fierce indeed!!

Have played other games, but the ones like this are my favourite. Currently playing the FATE series 1 - 4. However, at present I have come a cropper in 2 as I can't go anywhere.. if anyone else plays this game could they maybe help without cheating?

Am at level 14 at the forest, go down to level 15 and I am stuck in a pit! No way out except up back to level 14! Never seen that except in Moria, but then you could smash your way out with bashing spells... not so in this game...

I can't go any further with the ice caves either as they say that I get a feeling of dread and won't go down.. grrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, help would be appreciated.

Suggestion to moderators... maybe you could reverse the posts? It is a bit disconcerting to read posts that are from 2009 or earlier first.. surely should be latest first so that you can get to know those who are currently using system? Sorry... just a suggestion..

Suzi
Hi Suzi- this setting can be changed in your options panel. Posts shown oldest to newest, etc. Should be tic box for it.

Welcome!
RandomRob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 08:02 AM   #147
knighteyes
New Poster

Hi, living in Uruguay and reading the site from many months now. Fell right to join the forums
knighteyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #148
JimmyA
New Poster

Hi everyone,

I'm James, public servant (boo...) and sometime singer of opera and musical theatre (yay...) from New Zealand. I exaggerate. The public serving's OK, really. But singing is better.

I first came accross this site when I was deciding whether or not to buy an Xbox 360 (I'd been a fairly desultory gamer up until then), and was idly searching for reviews of Oblivion. The quality of the writing really stood out, and Game Critics has been a go-to ever since.

This site really highlights for me what games can be; a powerful medium for storytelling, competition and collaboration - community, really, with all that that implies. I'm no game cricket, but I really enjoy reading what brainy people have to say.

Thanks for some excellent internet, guys and gals.
JimmyA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:41 AM   #149
Epic_Bubble
New Poster

Greetings all! Names Epic_Bubble (aka Sleepy). Been struggling to figure out what I want to do with my life. Not easy when people ask "what is your passion" and all I could respond with was gaming. Anyway I hope I can become really good at this. Every week I post new indie PC game reviews, along with a little comic strip on my facebook site. So enjoy
Epic_Bubble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 10:36 AM   #150
Ozzcln
New Poster

Hi everyone my name is Chris. I'm 28, married to the best wife anyone could have and we have a son named Albel( after Albel Nox on Star Ocean). We have a large game, merchandise,and random crap collection. She has a gaming channel on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/user/PrincessxGarnet , if you'd like to see the collection.
I found this site looking for some place I could put reviews on. I've always wanted to do some reviews because I feel like I can be more unbiased and objective than certain sites coughIGNcough.
Ozzcln is offline   Reply With Quote