About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 03:59 AM   #61
Carrot

Unhappy Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi

Can someone please tell me where the missing bunjee jump is?
Old 01-21-2012, 08:58 AM   #62
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How can I get more horse skin colors?
Old 01-21-2012, 12:50 PM   #63
stranger

Talking Re: gold key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where are the gold keys??? Or... H^O^W DO ^U^ GET THEM???
i found the easiest gold key is city resort gear master simply grind the "giants heel" ( giant uphill power grind) with skate board then skates pull off the ninja or pin wheel twice at the end to assure those points and when both 300 trick point combos on skate and rollers are done you'll get a gold key
NOTABLES:
the giants heel requires a LOT of jumping so be patient
you can take a red ramp to the giants heel grind to save a lot of grinding
Old 01-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #64
yatter99

Red face Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i know a good cheet for the snow resort. go to the ice fishing place at night and walk in a circle then a big light will shine on you try it (its in a serten spot of the ice) hope you have fun with this
Old 01-25-2012, 05:04 PM   #65
Freizer

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hi
Can someone help me about 2 questions?

1) where is exactly "jumped off a cliff" in snow resort?

2) how to made great performances in city resort?

Thank you
Old 01-28-2012, 10:45 AM   #66
Unregistered

City Resort Great Preformances

Can anyone help me find the third great preformance? I have the whale one, and the one where you jump over the fountain. I think the thried one has to fo with the hotel with the skateboard jutting out of it, based on balloons I found. But I can't find the great preformance! Help?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #67
Freizer

Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Can anyone help me find the third great preformance? I have the whale one, and the one where you jump over the fountain. I think the thried one has to fo with the hotel with the skateboard jutting out of it, based on balloons I found. But I can't find the great preformance! Help?
This is the sidewinder ramp one but i've problem whit it. i grind the ramp go down and jump at the end of it, i land in a sort of swiming pool but i don't recive the star. i don't understand why!
Old 01-31-2012, 08:18 AM   #68
WeM

Quote:
I can't find one treasure chest in the mountain resort.....
can anybody help me?
Go to the following site: http://www.chaptercheats.com and find wii go vacation. There is a guide who made four guides to all the treasures in all four resorts.. Me and my sister figured all out and got all the treasures within two days. Descriptions are really clear and easy to follow =) good luck!
Old 01-31-2012, 11:51 AM   #69
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

This is how to do a back,front,side,doublefront and doubleback flip
You hold down a random arrow key and shake the wii remote.

Try It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 12:18 PM   #70
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizer View Post
hi
Can someone help me about 2 questions?

1) where is exactly "jumped off a cliff" in snow resort?

2) how to made great performances in city resort?

Thank you
1)I don't konw

2)You grind up a bilding (at the back of the informashon center)with boost grinds up the side (also has a treasher chest at one end of the top) at the other end a ramp is ther jump off it and land on a grind in a wale and then you will get a great performances.

It Works!!!!!!! So Try It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #71
Unregistered

Wink Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I only need one more treasure chest in the marine resort!!! And that's in Rocky Ridge cove! Not the one in the island I meant the one stuck in the small opening at the middle of the rock!! Can someone help me how to get it! The first hole didn't help nor the second hoke!! Help me!!
You have to face the treasure chest on an atv then turn left and hug the wall. Soon you will see a path going up the ridge with the tresure chest. You go along the ridge until you think you're directly above the treasure, then fall off. Experament with this until you land on it. Hope this helps!
Old 02-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #72
Unregistered

Wink Re: Old man that needs help in the Marine Resort....

Quote:
Originally Posted by godario27 View Post
There is a guy that asks you to help him find 7 things in the marine resort. I have found them all for him (but he keeps re-losing them) except for the one that is "by a stone statue of some creature". I think I found the stone statue in the ocean (it looks kinda like a fairy) but did not find the item by it anywhere. My question is, if I find it do I have to re-find everything else? And if I do, will I get a gold key?
My brother actually found ths one,if you go to the old man and take the challenge there will be a smaller ruin nearby,just go over there and there will be a stone statue of a dolphin,in front of it there should be a golden scepter,press A and the old man should appear,he will then start blabbing on about magic words and then he remembers them,turn them around and you will laugh around on the floor (just kidding) just find out yourself what it says.And you don't have to find them all again.Can't remember what you get for it though.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:38 AM   #73
Unregistered

Wink Re: City Resort Great Preformances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freizer View Post
This is the sidewinder ramp one but i've problem whit it. i grind the ramp go down and jump at the end of it, i land in a sort of swiming pool but i don't recive the star. i don't understand why!
Actually the third one is when you jump over the track and soul skate park gate,if you have played mail on wheels the last level will be a person on a roof and you will have to get on to that roof by going on to a sort of rail jump on the stairs,it will be blinking,then go on it and you will land on the roof,if you go a bit further there will be a ramp,go over it and try to go in between the two poles (the gate) if you land you should get a star.
Old 02-05-2012, 04:45 AM   #74
Unregistered

Wink Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrot View Post
Hi

Can someone please tell me where the missing bunjee jump is?
I think you mean the one in the underground world in the snow resort,look it up because i can not give you the exact location.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #75
Unregistered

Red face Re: gold key!!!

Quote:
where are the gold keys??? Or... HOW DO U GET THEM???
you go to recordes under the pause menu and once you have all the stars on one page you get a gold key i have 6 out of 12