About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-04-2012, 10:26 PM   #46
dwd14590
New Poster

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

I am missing 3 camera sports in the snow resort and it's driving me nuts. 1 during the day and 2 at night:
here is what i have so far
Day
2. under anaconda jump( left side of the map) take chopper 11
3. in the village lower right of the map
4. on the upper half of the map right in the middle of the wide (take ski lift 5)
5. take the most left path keep going left till u reach a building with what looks to be a ball ontop for the roof. Take chopper 10
6. Keep going down mountain from ski 5 go into crystal/lava cave in the crystal part

7. at the peak of the mountain (go to ur map and click the top chopper12)

Night
1. right behind the information center (where u start)
2. in the village go up and stay to the right
3. in the crystal/lava cave in the lava part
4. in the little town area after the snake heads( middle of map on the far left side of map)
5. at the over look on fox roost trail on the left side of map

I hope you can help
dwd14590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #47
Unregistered

Re: Photo areas in marine resort

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwd14590 View Post
I've got all but one photo place i can't find the last one i'm going nuts.

here is what one's i have:
this is during the daytime:
1. By treasure chest on the west side near eternal beach
2. by the solemn course by eternal beach on the other side of the boat dock
3. below the big jump in eternal beach for great performance
4. near the airplane activities and boat dock in sunshine beach
5. in the water in front of the hotel by the information center
6. in mystic jungle before the bridge near the water fall

Someone please help.
Thanks
There is also a photo spot at coconore island(the surfing minigame).
Old 01-07-2012, 02:49 PM   #48
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

OK, I need help for my son! He's going crazy trying to get the last bungee jumping spot. He's done 9 out of 10. Does anyone have a list of all 10 places???
Old 01-07-2012, 06:32 PM   #49
Unregistered

Hey I need help finding great performances in te snow resort. I did the one with the jump with the snakes and the sun one. Plz help me find them!
Old 01-08-2012, 02:54 AM   #50
Unregistered

Talking Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
OK, I need help for my son! He's going crazy trying to get the last bungee jumping spot. He's done 9 out of 10. Does anyone have a list of all 10 places???
Ok I'll tell ya! And thedirections
1. Pirate rock in marine resort andits in rocky ridge cove
2. I think it's 2 laps hotel in city resort, it's somewhere by the rigt at giant heel street
3. Yggdrasil central hotel! Go around the hotel and you may find the guy with a bungee icon on his head
4. White wings resort! I think it's by Kawawii garderns station but I'm not sure..
5. Cow shaped rock! It's around the base in snow resort
6. Tonga Blanca Crater( BONUS: it's the pathfinder!)
First take the left from the peak! Go past the observatory and stop at cosmos area! Ignore the rocks and take the left where theres a series of arches! Take the narrow path on the left and it gets a bit icy deeper inside! Keep going, past the fungus and inside the crater and you're there!
7. tonga Blance, it's atthe peak
Mountain resort
8. Otti McRae falls
9. Schuber McRae Cliff I think it's by the rafting zone, didn't go there for a week so I forgot.
10. Shanghar Ridge! Take the right route up mt Shanghar.
Choose which one you didn't do! I hope your bro gets a silver key Good Luck!!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #51
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can someone be specific in telling me which bumpy wall I need to drive up with my car to earn the great performance star in the mountain resort. I read somewhere that it was just "outside the ruins". Where!?!?! I have tried to jump up every wall around there. Is it just before you get to the ruins or after? (north, south, east or west?) This is the last star I need and it's driving me nuts! I tried taking my dog and that was no help.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #52
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok I'll tell ya! And thedirections
1. Pirate rock in marine resort andits in rocky ridge cove
2. I think it's 2 laps hotel in city resort, it's somewhere by the rigt at giant heel street
3. Yggdrasil central hotel! Go around the hotel and you may find the guy with a bungee icon on his head
4. White wings resort! I think it's by Kawawii garderns station but I'm not sure..
5. Cow shaped rock! It's around the base in snow resort
6. Tonga Blanca Crater( BONUS: it's the pathfinder!)
First take the left from the peak! Go past the observatory and stop at cosmos area! Ignore the rocks and take the left where theres a series of arches! Take the narrow path on the left and it gets a bit icy deeper inside! Keep going, past the fungus and inside the crater and you're there!
7. tonga Blance, it's atthe peak
Mountain resort
8. Otti McRae falls
9. Schuber McRae Cliff I think it's by the rafting zone, didn't go there for a week so I forgot.
10. Shanghar Ridge! Take the right route up mt Shanghar.
Choose which one you didn't do! I hope your bro gets a silver key Good Luck!!
Thanks... we're still not sure which one he's missing, although he thinks it's the Shanghar Ridge one. But we're not sure! We'll keep trying... Unless anyone else has some ideas?!?!?
Old 01-12-2012, 02:52 PM   #53
Unregistered

Angry Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Where do I get the next two Great performances challenge stars at marine resort??? I got one when I jumped over the cliff, one when I jumped clear over the bridge at the front of the waterfall but I can't find the two boulders! I've searched whole of Merry Bay and the sunshine and eternal beaches!!! And one more somewhere!! Help!
Plus I've just got a master grinder trophy after I got a silver key from sidewinder! Now how do I get the other tropes!!?
Just type 1. For the answer for my great Ps and 2. For the trophy problems. You've got to help the others who are trouble solving issues!! Please help! Or I'm doomed!
Old 01-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #54
Unregistered

Cool Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I need one last bungee jump area. If the list was a book the one i need would be #2. HELP ME PLEASE!!!
Ok it's at the city resort! Zoom up to Giant Heel Street, go right up to the right and you'll see a big hotel called Final Lap Hotel. That's the place.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:08 AM   #55
Unregistered

I need to know which one is the 3rd great performance at Snow Resort I know all the others
Old 01-15-2012, 03:17 AM   #56
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I can't find one treasure chest in the mountain resort.....
can anybody help me?
If you go past the rafting activity you will come to the big waterfall.There is a bridge but before you get to that there is a dirt road on the left. Keep going along that until, I think, there is a turning. Turn right and you will go under the waterfall. If you keep going there will be a cave and there's your treasure chest.
Old 01-15-2012, 11:02 AM   #57
Unregistered

Go Vacation Marine Resort Great Performances

Does anyone know where all these are?
Old 01-15-2012, 11:17 AM   #58
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I need to know which one is the 3rd great performance at Snow Resort I know all the others
I suggest you check the hints! It shows you it! But I will tell you! So the other three is the Mr.Sun, Anaconda snake jump and 3 building jump! Go up to the observatory( the building with a ball on the top which looks like the top of Taj Mahal) and go down to the cosmos area and you will find bunches of rocks! "Jump from one rock to the another to impress the spectators" I suggest you bring your dog along! Jump on one rock to another to the end and you will earn your final Star! I finished it and got 5 gold keys total! Keep an eye at your dog because he'll bark with an exclamation Mark on his/her head! Good luck!
Old 01-15-2012, 11:31 AM   #59
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Hey I need help finding great performances in te snow resort. I did the one with the jump with the snakes and the sun one. Plz help me find them!
Ok firstly I'll shoe you the jumps! Go to the north of Coritookus Village and you'll see a row of three buildings! I suggest you use a snowmobile and jump without touching the roofs! The tip is to jump through three buildings at once! And the next one is at the cosmos area! Jump through the rocks to the end without falling off.
Old 01-16-2012, 05:26 PM   #60
Unregistered

Question Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Can some one tell me where the 3rd bungee jumping location is. It's the last one I need ( please include instructions to get there).