About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-23-2011, 07:26 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Which ones do you have already?
Old 11-23-2011, 07:35 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Oops. I think I read your question incorrectly. I'll list the ones I can remember.

1. Go through the hole in the suspension bridge in the "oroboros road area".

2. Behind the waterfall.

3. Go up a narrow road to the side of the waterfall and jump across several rocks to get to the treasure chest.

4. Secret path in Shanghar Castle. The path is just before the area leading to the jumps in the lake. (sorry hard to explain)

5. The tower in the ruins. It should be in the northern part of the ruins. you have to jump over a small rock wall.

6. Go to the summit of the mountain. Walk around to the side of the lake area to find a small path with people walking. Walk all the way to the top to find the treasure chest.

7. In Trumela Lake. Jump into the water starting from the castle. Go west and you should see the treasure chest on an island.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:41 PM   #18
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me where you can get the Horse Back Riding outfit in the Mountain Resort? Not the Cowboy but the Outfit you see other people wearing when you do the Horse sprint.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:42 PM   #19
Unregistered

Oh and.... cane you try to give me lots of detail in the answer?
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Old man that needs help in the Marine Resort....

Quote:
Originally Posted by godario27 View Post
There is a guy that asks you to help him find 7 things in the marine resort. I have found them all for him (but he keeps re-losing them) except for the one that is "by a stone statue of some creature". I think I found the stone statue in the ocean (it looks kinda like a fairy) but did not find the item by it anywhere. My question is, if I find it do I have to re-find everything else? And if I do, will I get a gold key?
The stone statue is a dolphin statue in mystic jungle in front of a temple, just up the path from where the old man is.
Old 12-01-2011, 09:07 PM   #21
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone tell me where you can get the Horse Back Riding outfit in the Mountain Resort? Not the Cowboy but the Outfit you see other people wearing when you do the Horse sprint.
It should be in one of the treasure chests in teh mountain resort (i don't remember which one). Check the list above your post.
Old 12-03-2011, 02:29 PM   #22
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain456 View Post
The secret cave in the Marine resort is a bit tricky to find. To find it, you first have to be familiar with the ATV park (I believe it's called Wild Hills Off-Road Park) and you need an ATV. The park is pretty huge, but one section of the track is split up by a small rock wall even though both paths lead to the same huge jump. If you've found that then head in the OPPOSITE direction of the huge jump. You'll find another ramp and to the right of it will be a huge rock wall. This wall will have a section that is smaller than the rest of it and a person will be standing on it. You have to jump off of the ramp and over the gap in the wall.
When looking for this part, I found it helpful to bring a dog along. The reason for this is that when you get to the wall with the people standing on it, my pup stopped in the middle of the road and started barking furiously. She also had an exclamation mark over her head. If not for her, I would have drove right past the wall! Thanks captain456 for posting this! It really helped me out.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:49 PM   #23

Can anyone tell me all of the great preformances in the Mountain Resort? And with lots of details if possible?
Old 12-04-2011, 08:24 PM   #24
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Can anyone tell me all of the great preformances in the Mountain Resort? And with lots of details if possible?
1. Near the hotel on the opposite side of Trumela lake from the castle, there should be a house with a small ramp pointing directly at it. Use the ramp to jump over the house.

2. Near the ruins (north side) is a very steep bumpy slope. Use an off road car to drive up the hill (I recommend turning off the rumble on your remote if it's on). Once you get to the top, you should ge the great performance.

3. On the south side of the train tunnel (very left side of the map), there should be a row of three houses. Use a horse to jump on top of all three of them.

4. On the north side of the castle, there should be an area which allows you to jump on a row of "islands" in Trumela Lake. Jump to the very last one with an off road car and wait there for the ferry to come underneath where you are. Carefully drive on top (yes on top of) the ferry to get the last great performance.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:43 PM   #25
Unregistered

Where is fish #39 in scuba diving? I'm pretty sure it's in Mystery Sea, but I still can't find it anywhere.
Old 12-13-2011, 07:22 AM   #26
Unregistered

can anyone tell me the great performances in the city resort please?
Old 12-25-2011, 05:49 AM   #27
Unregistered

Re: Old man that needs help in the Marine Resort....

Quote:
There is a guy that asks you to help him find 7 things in the marine resort. I have found them all for him (but he keeps re-losing them) except for the one that is "by a stone statue of some creature". I think I found the stone statue in the ocean (it looks kinda like a fairy) but did not find the item by it anywhere. My question is, if I find it do I have to re-find everything else? And if I do, will I get a gold key?
The stone statue of a creature is a dolphin.
Start from the old guy down the stairs and go to your right.
stay on the right and after a couple of yards you'll see a stairs.
go up and there you see the statue and the item.

hope i could help.
GRTZ
Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 AM   #28
Unregistered

Smile Re: Go Vacation Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Could someone tell me something about tophies, not something, specially how to get them and if there are exact activities to get them or just you have to do lots. Sorry for my english (Im spanish)
Old 12-29-2011, 12:20 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
One other question... Do you know how to get the treasure box in the Marine Resort that is in the center of the island that it behind the bungee rock?
if you drive along the beach were the bungee jump location in you will see a path to your left. this path will have a rope bridge that you will drive under. keep to your right and follow the cliff around this will take you to t he area were they do the atv race. head away from the girl on the bike and go over the bridge and follow the path. you will come to a cliff directly infront of the island were the chest is (if you have a dog he will stop and bark at this point. point you atv at the cliff back up and get a running start and jump you wil land on the island were the treasure chest is
Old 12-31-2011, 05:40 AM   #30
hello

Re: How do you get Gold Keys?

Quote:
Last night I received all of my stamps! ...not much seemed to change though. But I can now see the list of challenges under View Records (instead of ???s). I'm not sure how many of the 12 of them I have accomplished with orange star-stamps, but there were quite a few and I have not received any gold keys yet! Has anyone received a gold key, yet?
You receive a gold key when you have all the stamps of one page, there are 12 pages and 12 gold keys.