About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-26-2011, 07:19 PM   #196
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
John, it ain't showing ur mii, just a grey body with lines around it. And it don't show ur status message, ur fav game, when ur online ect ect. Just John. the grey body. and ur friend code,

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Umm.. which code did you put in my first original one (which I do'nt remember) or my new formatted one which is 3823 8790 3083? Because I got Kelly as a friend when I told her my new one. You might have that post because it was in the end of the last page.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:24 PM   #197
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John here.
Oh noes! Rea, what I meant to say was by last page I meant the last of the twelfth page. Sorry if that was confuzzling.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #198
Unregistered

Wink Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Even more John update!
I got a Robodog and named it R.O.B. He is all white! and shiny (obviously only when he/she clean/beautiful. Come to think of it if I don't even know what gender the dog is I don't really deserve to keep the dog of roboticness (not a real word). It's weird trying to clean a piece o' metal with water, think of all the rust that doesn't happen in the game!
Old 10-27-2011, 04:27 AM   #199
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

I'm thinking of getting another dog and calling her Malibu! I just don't know what breed to get
I've unlocked all of the breeds, so you can suggest any of them...
Old 10-27-2011, 05:59 AM   #200
Unregistered

John here
A chocolate colored Labrador perhaps? You don't have to if you dont like them.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:06 AM   #201
Unregistered

Thanks John!
Slight problem - I already have a chocolate labrador! He's called Frankie and he's the cleverest pup I've had since Laika!
Any other ideas??
Old 10-27-2011, 02:27 PM   #202
Unregistered

Lightbulb Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John here
I was just at school to let everybody know. Anyways that's a great coincidence that you already have a Lab. How about a dalmatian? Using the surprise me! button I think makes a different color instead of the ones displayed.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:21 PM   #203
Unregistered

I still need Chalupa and Murmule to enter my friend code just say no if you (Murmule and/or Chalupa)don't want to. My new friend code is 3823 8790 3083.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:27 PM   #204
Unregistered

I heard that the 3DS will have an updated version of Pictochat. Though you can send only to your friends and you can only send one page at a time, you could still send more than 16 characters if needed. I think it would be better than the sad excuse in the friend list app. The update might be in November but with Nintendo it could change quite dramatically. (This post and the one before it is by John)
Old 10-28-2011, 01:53 AM   #205
Unregistered

Haiiiiiiii

I was thinking, u could get a blonde or white fluffy (muzzle) poodle. Theyre super cute, super friendly, and they're all so loving! I got the idea of blonde or white as malibu is a wine and it comes in a white bottle. Maybe like john said, a dalmation as its got black writing on it ;D.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. My school goes back from half term on monday ;o so I will be posting less often, being y6 stinks. xx
Old 10-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #206
Unregistered

This is Kelly!

I go back to school on Tuesday... oh and Rea, think of me - I'm in year 11!! I've got tonnes of work to do when I go back

Just thought that I'd say, I don't want Malibu to be a beagle, pinscher,shiba, pomeranian, maltese or poodle! Sorry that I'm so fussy. Have you any more ideas guys??
X
Old 10-28-2011, 07:35 AM   #207
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is Kelly!

I go back to school on Tuesday... oh and Rea, think of me - I'm in year 11!! I've got tonnes of work to do when I go back

Just thought that I'd say, I don't want Malibu to be a beagle, pinscher,shiba, pomeranian, maltese or poodle! Sorry that I'm so fussy. Have you any more ideas guys??
X
;o,GCSE'S? did u spread them into 2 years, thats whut my brother did. He revised all day long in holidays. But srs, 11+ stinks although, i did the tests already + results come on 25/11/11.

maybe a jack russel ;o, click surprise me, theres some really cool breeds. xx

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 10-28-2011, 02:41 PM   #208
Unregistered

How about a bull terrier!?! Did you know that malibu also means a surfboard with a round front end? I think it originated from Malibu, California where it most likely might have been invented. The description of a bull terrier is it has a distinguishable egg-shaped head. Make it white to go along with Rea's idea.
Old 10-28-2011, 04:42 PM   #209
Unregistered

Cool Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Yeh, GCSE's! My school let some of us go to college once a week too! I had to drop a subject but it means I get to study animal care! If you ask me, that's far better than geography.

I've brought Malibu! I brought her this morning so I'm a bit late posting. I decided on a sheltie. Just came to me all of a sudden and it seemed to fit perfectly! By the way, your suggestions weren't wasted - they some how helped me make my decision!

Just wondered whether any of you guys have found any other forums where you don't have to register, like this one!? I really enjoy 'chatting' on here with no commitments, regarding the website...
Old 10-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #210
Unregistered

when i think of the name malibu the first dog that popped into my mind is the shi tzu, but i think a boxer, and a golden would also be cute. i think a name like malibu you would want to go with a temperment that says something like easy going, when i hear malibu i think relax go with the flow.. lol..

i just got a distinctive urge to get a f. dalmation and name it siren lol!