About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 10-21-2011, 02:08 PM   #181
Unregistered

Smile Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Actually, if you read some of my other posts I was complaining about the whole having to save up your materials just to get a RoboPup! I know it doesn't cost anything - I've had the game since it first came out!

Murmule : I'm guessing it was you who posted their new friend code. I'll add you when I'm next on the internet.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:34 PM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually, if you read some of my other posts I was complaining about the whole having to save up your materials just to get a RoboPup! I know it doesn't cost anything - I've had the game since it first came out!

Murmule : I'm guessing it was you who posted their new friend code. I'll add you when I'm next on the internet.
No it's actually me, John. Sorry I diid'nt say
Old 10-22-2011, 03:10 AM   #183
Unregistered

Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Rea ova heaaa!

Soooooooooooooooooooooooo Sorry, i haven't posted in ages. Been busy with schoolwork. BUT.. the 11+ is ova!

Back 2 nintendogs + cats.. I reset the game!! What to name my new puppy:
Girl
Toy poodle
Light brown
fluffy muzzle
is calm
loves exercise

any ideas??

My name is Rea as u have noticed, but call me Rio, add my friend code, tell me urs, tell me ya name to add on, and then ill add u.

Friend code; 4253 3557 7164
add me as Rio

ill need ya name & friend code, and a notice uve added me.

Rea via 3DS
Old 10-22-2011, 03:14 AM   #184
Unregistered

Friends ive already got and added:
Kelly
Ellie
Kate
Chalupa
Kadrija

Rea via3DS
Old 10-22-2011, 03:16 AM   #185
Unregistered

Quote:
This is Kelly

I don't know whether this is right but, I think the prize for obedience is a pair of glasses. I can't remember because I sold mine.

My answer to getting a new dog is no!! I personally would focus on getting your other dogs trained and earning you money, especially as 2 of your dogs are 'nothing special'! Would you consider donating a dog? If your really desperate for a pinscher, you could do that...

Hope this helps you.
X
All my dogs won the nintendogs cup for lure coursing and disc competition. So yeah, I really want another pup to win the nintendogs cups.
And I have 9000 owner points, but not sure, and I have over 30.000 money.
P.S. posted this by using my 3DS
Old 10-22-2011, 03:21 AM   #186
Unregistered

Quote:
Friends ive already got and added:
Kelly
Ellie
Kate
Chalupa
Kadrija

Rea via3DS
Murmule here
just wanned to say that my name is Kadriija, murmule is a nickname. so yah, just saying
Old 10-23-2011, 06:57 PM   #187
Lucky

Exclamation Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Guess what? I found out that a dog's name changes how well it does in competitions! My dog, Lucky is the champion of the Disc Competition and the Lure Competition. But... You know what was weird? When I first got this game, I had no dog, then, Lucky, from my old game dissapeared, and somehow in my new game he appeared. In the kennel. Sitting in a corner, with a collar around him. He knew all the previous tricks, and he was champion of the all the old competitions, so that helped. I dunno if it was a glitch, but it happened. Also, he costed more than the others. Freaky, huh? o-o
Old 10-24-2011, 08:17 PM   #188
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Guess what? I found out that a dog's name changes how well it does in competitions! My dog, Lucky is the champion of the Disc Competition and the Lure Competition. But... You know what was weird? When I first got this game, I had no dog, then, Lucky, from my old game dissapeared, and somehow in my new game he appeared. In the kennel. Sitting in a corner, with a collar around him. He knew all the previous tricks, and he was champion of the all the old competitions, so that helped. I dunno if it was a glitch, but it happened. Also, he costed more than the others. Freaky, huh? o-o
Sup guys this is John
Wait so he disappeared and went to Nintendogs+Cats? Was he wearing the same collar as the one in the old game or was it just some random blue collar or something
Old 10-25-2011, 02:54 AM   #189
Unregistered

Post Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

Just a quick note to say I've added you John. Hopefully you'll add me back. Im Rea xx. My friend code is higher up on teh page. xx

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. it will add my name as Rio, thats still me xx
Old 10-25-2011, 11:44 PM   #190
Unregistered

Quote:
Just a quick note to say I've added you John. Hopefully you'll add me back. Im Rea xx. My friend code is higher up on teh page. xx

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. it will add my name as Rio, thats still me xx
Got you in my friend list. nom
Old 10-26-2011, 02:58 AM   #191
Unregistered

Yo, john. I deleted u by mistake and so culd, u add me again.

Thanks
Rea via 3DS

P.S. It werent showing ur mii too..
Old 10-26-2011, 05:55 AM   #192
Unregistered

Red face Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

This is Kelly!

I still need to add John and Kadriija...

Kadriija: have you added me yet? What country are you from??

Chalupa: Sorry to hear about your Grandpa What country are you from??

Just curious!
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #193
Unregistered

Kelly and I are friends now (again). And Rea, I just put entered your code a little while ago.
Old 10-26-2011, 03:59 PM   #194
Unregistered

Question Re: Nintendogs + Cats Golden Retriever New Friends Tips Help Tricks Hints Strategy Gu

John, it ain't showing ur mii, just a grey body with lines around it. And it don't show ur status message, ur fav game, when ur online ect ect. Just John. the grey body. and ur friend code,

Thanks
Rea via 3DS
Old 10-26-2011, 04:14 PM   #195
Unregistered

This is Chalupa im from the US Tennessee