About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #166
Unregistered

Re: Help We cant get find the mallard ducks in level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey there, use hunter sense an it will guide you right to where the mini game is for the Mallards. not a far walk from the deer. just over a few logs.
How do you get over the log without losing balance ?
Old 01-06-2011, 06:24 PM   #167
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Could someone help me with the three leopards you face in Africa???? Me, my brother, and my sister all tried working together to beat them (My sister played the nunchuk, I shot, my brother pointed out where they were) and we all got killed (We tried 3 times switching off!)... any tips???
Old 01-06-2011, 06:26 PM   #168
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

I'm on lvl. 12 and I'm stuck on the african leopard...or should I say leopards? I know that you only have to kill one of them, but I literally died from 2 scratches...any help????? I died in 2 FREAKIN SECONDS
Old 01-09-2011, 08:55 AM   #169
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
how do i kill the mountain lion is there a cave you hide in?
u have 2 keep pressing the buttons until u throw him.
Old 01-09-2011, 07:24 PM   #170
Unregistered

No one seems to have answered the question about the mallard ducks in the first level. My husband and I have got gold medals on everything else in the game except the stupid ducks. The most I've been able to get it 35 ducks with 100% accuracy, still, I'm 100 points from gold.
Is this even possible?
Old 01-24-2011, 02:48 AM   #171
Unregistered

Im the same as you guys. The rest of the game is relativley easy it's those f***** ducks on level 1 I still cant get, Ive done everything even got higher than 100% accuracy via occasional double and triple kills and still can't get gold. Is there another shotgun to unlock with more rounds or quicker reload ?
Old 01-24-2011, 06:59 AM   #172
Unregistered

My husband is getting really frustrated with hunting the kudu's. He found tracks but they don't register like the poo tracks. What is he missing? Where are some other tracks for these beasts?
Old 01-26-2011, 08:26 PM   #173
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

use the hand gun then the rifle then the shotgun dont relode keep sense on all times
Old 01-26-2011, 08:28 PM   #174
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm on lvl. 12 and I'm stuck on the african leopard...or should I say leopards? I know that you only have to kill one of them, but I literally died from 2 scratches...any help????? I died in 2 FREAKIN SECONDS

kill the middle one only that 1 is the tom thene the others will just run away
Old 01-26-2011, 09:33 PM   #175
Unregistered

Still no info on the ducks ?

Ive got gold on every mission except this one and as a previous post says, I find it hard to believe that it was so easy for everyone else that no one even comments to say how they done it.

I thought there might be some animal signs for the mallard ducks on Lvl 1 because you have to cover some ground to get to the site but I can't find anything also the mission brief does not ask to Track and Hunt the ducks.

Don't quote me on this but I also find it strange that this is the only mini-game that does not go straight into the mission from the mission select screen ie: you have to cover a fair bit of ground before getting to the mini-game.

Im at the maximum experience level 25 and have been since mission 10 so I assume I have unlocked all the firearms.

Ive tried using The Order shotgun with 6 rounds and trying for as many double / triple kills as possible with 100% + accuarcy - still no good (however I think this is how it must have to be done).

Anyone got any other ideas, Any help re Animal signs, additional firearms etc
Old 01-30-2011, 10:07 PM   #176
Unregistered

I got 39 mallard ducks with 100% accuracy and it was 880 points, this means it is 40 to get the gold.
Pretty difficult as you almost have to be almost flawless, and the only way is to get as many double and triple kills as possible whenever they present themselves.
Old 02-26-2011, 05:16 PM   #177
Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by riflenut View Post
have finally reached experience level 25. i now have all 12 missions unlocked. question is where do i find all the new weapons i have unlocked???? am using wii and have searched all over the place, can someone please help out a little???
I have gone up 3 levels since my last mission was unlocked. What level do I need to be at before I unlock Mission #8
Old 02-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #178
Hunter

Quote:
You probably missed hunting one of the animals in one of the previous hunts. That is what happened to me. Just go to the screen where it shows the individual missions and make sure they all say 100% complete and if they don't then scroll through and see what animal on that list you don't recall hunting (it will probably be something small like a rabbit or a fox) and knock it out and then finish the rest of that hunt out then you should be able to continue on to #8.
All my missions say 100% complete; I've gone up 3 levels since I unlocked #7 and Can't seem to unlock #8. Do you have to have so many medals or something like that?
Old 03-06-2011, 04:09 PM   #179
Unregistered

Talking Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
try going to all possible hunting spots (blue % boost areas). The darker the blue, the higher the % boost, and the
more experience gained.
Old 03-08-2011, 12:31 PM   #180
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
We are trying to get the crossbow. How do you find it?
you dont find it, you earn it with experiance.