About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 11-25-2010, 08:52 PM   #91
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what part are you at in the game?
im having the same problem.... their telling me to go find the mad hatter but i cant cross the spikey bridge. HELP!!!
Old 11-25-2010, 08:57 PM   #92
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

[quote=Unregistered;189107]i cant get absolum's special power thing, their telling me to go find the mad hatter but i cant cross the spikey bridge. HELP!!!
Old 11-27-2010, 03:56 PM   #93
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I got through the red desert. It was embarrassing after I figured it out bc I spend a few days on it. When you're standing looking at the stone, run to the right. You will see three stones on the ground. You don't even have to remember the puzzle, Alice will tell you which direction to go. Do this three times, and then the ribbon will appear again.

Now I'm stuck at the red queen's castle. I beat the first dark knight by lining up the heart podium and bird, etc. But now I'm stuck at a second dark knight. I went up the spiral staircase in the garden to get to the second level of the castle.. stuck stuck stuckkk.
...how do I get past the first black knight, because i cant find anywhere to line it up...
Old 11-29-2010, 06:16 PM   #94
Unregistered

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm stuck upside down in some little house and I cant figure out how to get down. I need to eat the cake. I think I need more silverware but I cant find anymore. I find the silverware in the cabinet by the door but I think I need more. Please help,
Old 11-30-2010, 04:40 PM   #95
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
...how do I get past the first black knight, because i cant find anywhere to line it up...
i am stuck at the same point. i don't know how to get to the other site of the path to line upe the bird and the knight. does anyone can help me?
Old 12-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #96
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme View Post
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
you don't,you freeze it with the white rabbit
Old 12-13-2010, 08:52 PM   #97
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

hey im on chapter IV and i need help getting the last key and im at the part where there is a giant cake and i cant get over it please help ive been stuck for 5 weeks
Old 12-13-2010, 09:00 PM   #98
Unregistered

am i suppose to eat the cake in the red queens castle plz help
Old 12-13-2010, 09:03 PM   #99
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm stuck upside down in some little house and I cant figure out how to get down. I need to eat the cake. I think I need more silverware but I cant find anymore. I find the silverware in the cabinet by the door but I think I need more. Please help,
what chapter r u on
Old 12-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #100
akins2287

I just got this game for PC Yesterday and i already am having a hard time and clueless what to do. I don't understand how to get the arrows to stop spinning, Someone please help me!!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 03:07 AM   #101
Unregistered

Talking Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Im also stuck upside down??? I have no idea how to proceed... Let me know if you figured it out please...
Old 12-20-2010, 03:09 AM   #102
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
you don't,you freeze it with the white rabbit
You freeze the first one and then quikly run to the other side
Old 12-21-2010, 12:01 AM   #103
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I am stuck in the forest with a door beside the tree, Idk what else to do? Someone please help! I have been stuck here this whole time and i tried opening all the chests and getting rid of the mushrooms but theres nothing thats happening. Someone please help me. Oh im using the PC for this
Old 12-26-2010, 10:44 AM   #104
Unregistered

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I think you have to tap it quickly....Idk how to get past the big gap with those curled antennae circles, though.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:35 PM   #105
Unregistered

Red face Cashier cat ability

Hi!! Where do I find casheir cat ability, cus I'm stuck and I can pass to the next chapter with out that...

Thank U!!!