About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-16-2010, 08:29 PM   #91
Unregistered

Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi i know how but it takes a long time you bring your horse to the arena and become vere good friends then you get all of the horses through that and it should unlock one of them ether the pond or the mountan
HI do you mean the pasture? or the actual arena? and do we have to take ALL of our horses to become very gud friends with all the other horses??
Old 08-04-2010, 02:23 PM   #92
Unregistered

Cool Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

heres how to change the language, when u first turn on ur game system there a little globe in the bottom right corner click on it and pick ujr language
Old 08-04-2010, 02:25 PM   #93
Unregistered

Cool Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

hey i just found out something awesome ok so i went to the pasture and met this clydesdale horse (in my game his name was sparky but names may vary) and then i turned my ds off and when i came back he gave me a house desighn
Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 AM   #94
Unregistered

hi guys!i REALLY need more codes!!!!i'm trying to unlock the shorts,are they a code or something?anyways i have all the codes i THINK,i don't know if i do,but i might!anyways,GIMMI MORE CODES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!please?i already have about....12 codes maybe,i need more codes plus here'sa hint: some codes have the item but have a different name,like starso gives you the chiwawa and the head band,i did a diffenrent code for that! the code for the hidden horse is meadow by the way..............
Old 10-08-2010, 03:35 PM   #95
Unregistere

Wink Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

u realy help thinks girl seems im the only one who seems to care and isent shelfish oruses cuss words like $#!?-shit
Old 10-18-2010, 05:45 PM   #96
Unregistered

Quote:
but when doe he come does he come sometimes
um i think u mean molly
Old 10-24-2010, 12:55 PM   #97
Unregistered

Wink Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

molly? who's that? i do know some codes, aptcay, starso, spacec, and oceanw. I would appreciate a few more, but i'm not BEGGING for more.
Old 11-14-2010, 06:11 PM   #98
Unregistered

Smile Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
ok it is difrent in every game ok in my game his mame is cris
mine was a totally diffrent breed and name my breed was clydesdale and his name was piper!
Old 11-14-2010, 08:52 PM   #99
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
when does bailey come
bailey is my horse and i come every fri.sat.and sun.
Old 11-17-2010, 03:34 PM   #100
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

How? How do you reset Petz Horseshoe Ranch?
help plz my friend gave me hers and i whant to rest it but i have no manuel
Old 12-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #101
Unregistered

Smile Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

i know one:
ekunzi
Old 12-30-2010, 07:55 PM   #102
Marianne

Quote:
Help! I can't seem to get the game to revert back to English from German. I tried going through the main DS menu/system, but the game is still in German mode. How do I switch it back or do I just need to learn how to speak German (spreakin ze deutch).
when you first get on the game there should be a globe in the bottom right hand side. When you press it you will see a word and arrows beside it. Press the arrows untill you see the word, "English", and go on from there. I hope that helps! Good luck! God bless you!
Old 01-14-2011, 02:52 PM   #103
Unregistered

Quote:
How? How do you reset Petz Horseshoe Ranch?
help plz my friend gave me hers and i whant to rest it but i have no manuel
To reset the game when the first screen that says ubisoft comes up press L,X,B, and Select all at the same time.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:28 PM   #104
Unregistered

Quote:
Well,Once you unlock the arabian breed,then bailey comes.but to unlock the mountain you need to make friends with him AFTER you get the blue and white striped swim suit when he has on the ski suit it is a multi-color sweater.NOT the red sweater.And I am very sorry if I posted already used codes,as I said they are getting harder and harder to find.when I actually unlock something I scream YESSSSSS!!!
whatz the passcoads for those things cause i dont know any of these passcoads,how do you get these passcoads
Old 03-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #105
raerae

Talking Re: Petz Horseshoe Ranch Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
no you do not need code,but you do need to meet bailey.with a blue and white striped swim suit.goodbye
how do i unlock baileys breed and whatz the passcoad to it
pppplllllleeeeaaaaasssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !