About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 07-15-2010, 11:17 PM   #76
Klovana
New Poster

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm having trouble finding Absolem.. can anyone help?
Are you playing ds pc or 360?
Klovana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 11:23 PM   #77
Klovana
New Poster

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I cannot find absolems first move..I'm playing ds..I need help I can't advance in the game cause with out his power I can't get the next map piece..any help?
Klovana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:07 PM   #78
Cindie182
New Poster

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Hi, i'm at the part where I met Mad Hatter and went into this little house (where you can walk upside down and there was a giant Alice). Now I need to get through a little white door to continue the game, but Alice still seems to be too tall, I can't find any potion nearby anywhere in that little house.. Can someone help me PLEEAAZZEE, I'm starting to think there's a mistake in my game =/

And i'm playing on PC

Last edited by Cindie182; 07-17-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Cindie182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you beat the bandersnatch?!!??!!? I really need help... :/
all you have to do is use absolum then you go up in the green mist and go to the other side , it will bring him up there then you go down and he will slam against the floor,you can hit him while his eyes go in circles then you just repeat it over and over and you will notice his health going down. quite simple but hard to figure out hope it works for you!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:21 PM   #80
Unregistered

hi i really need help on my map of underland i cant figure out where to put the western red desert. so there for i can not get through to the door that leads you there. on the map i noticed that on the background of the piece there is a picture so i matched it up with the background on the map that looked like it but it wont connect to any pieces it looks like a conner piece so if you can help me please do i have been stuck for a while now! PLEASE HELP ME!
Old 08-08-2010, 06:26 PM   #81
Unregistered

NVM! i figured it out it is so simple
Old 08-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #82
Cindie182
New Poster

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindie182 View Post
Hi, i'm at the part where I met Mad Hatter and went into this little house (where you can walk upside down and there was a giant Alice). Now I need to get through a little white door to continue the game, but Alice still seems to be too tall, I can't find any potion nearby anywhere in that little house.. Can someone help me PLEEAAZZEE, I'm starting to think there's a mistake in my game =/

And i'm playing on PC

and no one is answering me ;(
I've started the game once more, soon i'll be at that part where i got stuck last time (where there was a mistake in my game =/) Hope it'll be normal then...
Cindie182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #83
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

hey, im playing on DS im at the part were im blocked by a tower of red heart cards and its telling me to find the cat, i cant, anyone now how to find cheshire cat and move on? iv gone back through the doors i dont no what to do.
Old 09-13-2010, 01:15 PM   #84
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindie182 View Post

And i'm playing on PC
Hi' I'm new,
I'm having exactly the same problem here!!
Help pleaseeee!!!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:50 PM   #85
Unregistered

DAMN I cant get past the heart gate near the small door.. i think theres something wrong with my game, what do i do????
Old 10-27-2010, 06:38 PM   #86
Unregistered

Wink Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Hi! Can someone explain me how to get to the Mad Hatter?? I really don't know how to pass trought the cards with the red heart, I'm really lost T.T Thank U!!!
all you have to do is when he lunges click b as fast and as much as you can it is easy
Old 10-28-2010, 03:30 PM   #87
Unregistered

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

HELP ME PLEASE !
im at the place with the clock, and i cant seem to kill the 3 cards before they crash the mad hatters podium, is there a special move to kill the card with the sheild ? i just cant kill them and i REALLY NEED YOUR HELP
Old 10-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #88
Unregistered

Red face Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Okay Im to the part where I have to get a potion to shrink alice Now how do I get out of this freakin KITCHEN???? Someone help before I go insane!!!! I see the wall shaking when alice movies but I see nothing in this room no hint Nothing at all?????
just go out the way you came in
Old 11-19-2010, 06:49 PM   #89
Unregistered

I am playing on the wii. I am in Tulgey Mill (March Hare's House). i Have made it through his house & I helped the Tweedles fetch their kite. Im stuck on mad hatters podium, I know Im supp to do something with mad hatters power of perspective & the three trees. I read somewhere that I need to align the trees, but nothings moving. I only have a yellow circle like thing that I can move around! i don't understand how to align them. PLEASE PLEASE help. it's driving me CRAZY!!!
also should I have chester by now?

thanks
Old 11-22-2010, 12:46 PM   #90
Unregistered

Wink Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
Just freeze him and walk pass, fast!
there is only one tree, freeze it and run the other way