About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-14-2010, 01:06 PM   #31
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Thank you for the tip for Melee #3.
Old 06-19-2010, 03:31 AM   #32
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

What should I do after the Championship? I'm ten years old and I finished the championship with my dragons at level 14....what shall I do next?
Old 06-28-2010, 05:23 PM   #33
DanNBryn

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My daughter and I have gotten past the Championship Tournament too. There doesn't appear to be any more story left but if you go down to the beach, you can pay a Viking for some Wild matches. They seem a lot easier than tournament play though.
Old 07-02-2010, 01:53 PM   #34
Unregistered

Red face Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hi,

I'm stuck in the game. I've been given a task where I have to collect quite a lot of minerals - ore and something else. Where do I find those... have been all over the place!!
Old 07-21-2010, 04:36 AM   #35
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My son is stuck in the DS version of this game. He has to find a runaway dragon. He says the tips for the Wii version don't apply to the DS version of the game. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:08 PM   #36
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?

awnser: go back to goober or the guy you got the recipe from and he will heal your dragons! good luck!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:10 PM   #37
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
My son is stuck in the DS version of this game. He has to find a runaway dragon. He says the tips for the Wii version don't apply to the DS version of the game. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
you need to talk to the viking near the chalenge areana he has your dragons.
Old 07-25-2010, 12:15 PM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
My son is there also and we have no idea- yet. Did you figure out how to find your dragons in the wild?
help is here!!! you talk to the viking near the chalenge arena near the beach. he is on a small hill to your right. tak to him and he has your dragons and you have to battle for them so be prepaird. also you will have to acuire a new dragon for the fight. remember train that dragon!!!
Old 07-25-2010, 12:20 PM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
What should I do after the Championship? I'm ten years old and I finished the championship with my dragons at level 14....what shall I do next?
talk to the viking down back in the wild zone and you can pertisipate in the wild fights. you battle the vikings dragon and if you win agenst that dragon you unlock that dragon in the arcade mode in menu.
Old 08-01-2010, 03:26 PM   #40
Unregistered

My five-year-old, fiancee, and I have beaten the Thor's day Thursday Championship (the final one) and now aren't sure what to do! When we won, it told us we had unlocked the Grapple Grinder dragon -- does anyone know where to find it after it's been unlocked?! We checked the docks, but don't think we can get it that way. According to the game, we're 93% through the story line of the game, but we can't figure out what we have to do next. Our main goal is to find the Grapple Grinder...my son really wants this dragon!! : ) Any ideas, anyone? Thanks!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:30 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,

I'm stuck in the game. I've been given a task where I have to collect quite a lot of minerals - ore and something else. Where do I find those... have been all over the place!!

they are all hidden in barrels in the village, especially the section where there are many chickens (sorry i'm not english ^^) it's a long long task.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:52 AM   #42
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm haveing trouble in the melee training session, number three. What the heck is that first symbol that you have to use? I have never seen it before, so I have no clue what to do!
Thanks for any help
Easy press twice foward and done is foward foward and then the button they say.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:56 AM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
Hi,

If you dont know where to find the things they ask you for the recipe for example bugs they are in the wild zone under rocks at the end and then you have to dig after u put down the rock, some minerals are on the barrels but anything you have doubt just go to the shop guy and it tells you where to find what you are looking for.
Old 08-15-2010, 12:59 AM   #44
Unregistered

Quote:
My son is there also and we have no idea- yet. Did you figure out how to find your dragons in the wild?
You just have to make wild fights, in the wild zone theres a guy close to the cave and you have to make some fights after that when u get them back they will be sick and u have to go to the guy with the wooden leg and get the recipe to cure your dragons.
Old 08-15-2010, 01:00 AM   #45
Unregistered

Quote:
My son has two sick dragons that won't get better. He has all the ingredients needed for them to get better but nothing happens. Any ideas anyone?
Just go back to the guy that ask you the ingredient and go to the den and done.