About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 PM   #121
Gooper123

Exclamation Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i dont think you can get through the chat any quicker.
it really annoys me too.

does anybody no wat to do wen bowser get squashed and u have to shoot the lights? wat do you do wen the blue ball of light starts shooting more light? ive tried shooting them and nothing happens..
I have the same problem-the firs part is SO EASY (until you get the blue ball when the energy sparks)-is there a way to beat it?
Old 05-09-2010, 12:24 PM   #122
Gooper123

Talking Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi well im stuck in the pump works with all the black and red things that come out.
theres this one that comes out of a cannon and im pretty sure its the last one
but i cant seem to get it into the 'mouth' thing because it keeps getting stuck on the wall right next to it.
anyone tell me what i should do???
You push the big ball thingy to the LEFT, into the next room. Once you are in that room, push the ball thingy into the cannon, then get Mario and Luigi to the bottom of the room. You will see a compartment with a red button that you hammer inside it-use Mini Mario to go in there. That button launches the ball thingy into the previous room. From there, just push the ball thingy up into the mouth.
Old 05-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #123
buttapeanut
New Poster

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

hi thanks for the info but I was wondering in each jump that Mario an Luigi stomp how long do let Mario stomp an Luigi both 5 mins each time they switch out I dont know but its taking forever please help I want to get pass this part like how long do u stomp mario then Luigi
buttapeanut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:16 PM   #124
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

The game is very complicated. I had already beaten it. I can be able to answer some questions.

1. To train Mario and Luigi for future bosses at Toad Town, keep reappearing at the caves to fight the enemies back and forth. This is good to keep up until level 16 for Mario and Luigi.Heal with royal tea at the mustached toad's shop. Bowser will be a piece of cake along with a couple other bosses.

2. To train Mario and Luigi when levels 27-30, go to the challenging part of Dimble Woods[one with sea monsters and moles] and battle the monsters.Heal by a nearby tube into Bowser's body to the mustached toad in Toad Town with the gold tube or the globlin juice toad at the bottom right in the Toad Square. This makes the Memory Bros. and the other bosses I forget so easy you wonder why all of the bosses would be so easy.

3. This training will make Mario and Luigi Rainbow Rank at levels 33-however far it goes be able to beat the battle part of the Challenge Node in much time.You must be about to the part after you beat Blizzard Midbus. Keep refighting the monsters at the Airway.Heal by the goblin juicer.Soon, you will be invincible. All of these steps for training will take longer and longer as you get stronger, but made the game easy and worth it.I hope you can use this information for leveling up nicely!
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #125
Unregistered

Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Here are tips that may help with nonleveling purposes.These are the ones that MAY help you succeed with confusing parts of the game.They ARE NOT in the order of the game.

1. To find the first sage, you need Bowser to fight a giant robot in the Blubble Lake area,go inside the building and talk to the book, use Boo-Ray machine to make ghosts blocking the Energy Hold entrance, go farther in, find pieces of Star Key.

2.For the second sage, use Bowser to go far into Bowser's Castle. Here you may be confused by the key to open a door. Simply, on the left side punch the cannonballs in, on the right side slide punch the cannonballs, and press the button.

3. For the third sage on Plack Beach, listen to Birdley and go to the mountains. You need to get all the puzzle pieces on the easy side of Dimble Woods[side with the block guy] and come back to the sage. Use the move to get Excellent by catching most of the food,pressing A superfast, press B in mid-air[most vital for move], and press B when he hits the ground.

4.If your hammer for Luigi is not working, ask for another Mario 3. I do not remember if you get Luigi's at the same time of Mario's in the Trash Pit.

I hope at least ONE of these facts help you, as well as my previous message.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:44 PM   #126
Unregistered

Smile Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Hello again. The other two comments may have not listed enough useful information. These are tips basically on everything in the game.

1. To train Bowser throughout the game, just fight the monsters in and nearby his area. If you are good with the buttons, he can defeat anyone.

2. Mario and Luigi have a good Special Attack, whether you know it or not.[which is why I am posting this comment, so you WILL know it] Green Shell will beat all of the bosses with practice. For Challenge Node bosses, use Falling Star.

3. Falling Star is obtainable in Peach's Castle. To get the first seven Falling Star puzzle pieces, use Shell Mario on the bottom- right corner of the entire map on the top screen. After you get the seven pieces, the Paratroopa Club will appear angrilly because Mario hit the block. After one paratroopa claims he feels bad because of your "wrongdoing". You have to pay him 300 coins for him to get better.Amazed at your fame and richness, he unleashes the locations of the invisible puzzle pieces. They will still be invisible, but they are in the middle of the circles.[the location mark showed]

4.Bowser's best move is Shy Guy Squad. This can be helpful for Midbus, Blizzard Midbus, and Dark Fawful. It really isn't very neccessary due to Bowser's power.

5. DO NOT fight Dark Bowser at the end of the game. All it does is make it through the credits and starts from the last save point you saved at. I would practice Mario and Luigi at the Airway for Challenge Node time.

6. This is for the battle part of the Challenge Node. All of the X bosses have higher attributes, and are EXTREMELY more powerful than the normal form of them, especially Dark Star X. Dark Star X has thousands of HP points, high POW, and you have to fight the Satellmite Xs, with about 412 HP points each. You only have 3 full turns to attack Dark Star X in his vulnerable form. You will have to use the Falling Star Special Attack when he is vulnerable, and the Green Shell Special Attack should kill the Satellmite Xs. The Memory Bros. X2 Advance are easy to kill using Magic Window. The Trasher X, Wisdurm X, and the other Xs minus Bowser X are easy if you already got to the near end of the game and practiced in the Airway.
Old 05-30-2010, 07:52 PM   #127
Unregistered

I think my past comments were still not enough. Here are the last things I remember.

1. Many of you are interested and confused about Luigi not containing a hammer when recieved in the Trash Pit. He does get the hammer at the same time, but only for an in-battle use of attack. The funny thing is that he uses it outside of battle later in the game. It is like A for the spinning move, and B to dig underground/under body tissue. They probably did this so you would not learn 2 moves at once.

2. After you beat the boss on Plack Beach, make Bowser drink the water to move the dry blocks and to swim. Stop drinking the water to make the blocks dry blocks again to their usual spot and go to ground level.

3. The code to heal Bowser's back immediately is A, B, X, Y, L, R, Y,X, B, A. That will definitely save some time.

4. Always watch the demos closely and carefully and then perform them to get better for battle use. This can get Excellent in battle against bosses with powerful, and sometimes weak, Special Attacks.
Old 05-30-2010, 08:37 PM   #128
Unregistered

Here is fun information and easter eggs about this game. This is nothing important aout the game.

1. Notice the fat Goombas with teeth-damaging lolipops on Cavi Cape[cavities], and Toothys on Plack Beach? A bell ringing in your head? Doctor Mario's most evil enemies, the blue virus, jumps out of Toothys' mouths for calling you to battle, and even as an attack. Also, there shows a X mark on a picture of a blue virus in the Dr. Toadly's Clinic to avoid people from catching it.

2. Right before Bowser fights Midbus at Fawful's theatre, you will find a shroob that escaped the freezer. After he sees who has frozen him temporarily from the past game, he stares at you and waits for you to leave him before Bowser remembers him.

3. As many of you know, you get to fight three shroobs at Bowser's Castle to get the Special Attack Magic Window. If you look closely in the background, you can see an army of shroobs. That is not the main easter egg. In the front of them all, there is Princess Shroob! Is this leading to Mario 4, where Princess Shroob comes back with her army? Will she be right when she said she would be back?

4. Bowser's conciousness is Chakron. Chakron is an intelligent, old guy, and has superpowers beyond imagination. Not only that is a clue, but the portals are named Chakroads. Mario 4 could have Chakron reappearing, this time a boss of Bowser perhaps?

5. How does Bowser have tubes in his body going outside to faraway places? Maybe Chakron made Bowser magical? Maybe Chakron always watches Bowser, Mario, and Luigi... Try to tremble Chakron off of the cliff with Snack Basket again to make him stop stalking you...
Old 05-31-2010, 05:56 AM   #129
Unregistered

Wink Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome me View Post
help i dont know how to change back to my hammer i need help seriously badly

esey just press the r butten not l
Old 06-01-2010, 02:56 PM   #130
Unregistered

I STILL, STILL have more information for those who did not recieve enough. I am sorry for all of my previous comments being so extensive, and sorry for doing it on this comment.

Boss Time

Mario and Luigi's Battles

1. Durmite-Flame Pipe Sidekick:Biffidus-Flame Pipe
Stats: HP 326 Stats: HP 10
POW 34 POW 18
DEF 22 DEF 16
SPEED 25 SPEED 50

Durmite is one tough cookie, along with the Biffidus assisting it. Do NOT use the Special Attack Fire Flower. Instead, use the famous Special Attack Green Shell. Beware when it uses the straw to drink out of Bowser. It will use the Biffidus just to distract you, so just counterattack them. Use Green Shell on Mario's turn, and on Luigi's turn attack the straw. Try to save before the battle and practice evading his attacks. After the battle, he will shrink to worm size for Mario and Luigi. Bowser's flames are now able to be usable.

2. Alpha Kretin-Flab Zone Leader:Beta Kretin-Flab Zone
Stats for each bubble: Stats:HP 385
HP 20 POW 40
POW 40 DEF 39
DEF 24 SPEED 42
SPEED 30

Alpha Kretin is all of the bubbles as one. Mario hits the red bubbles, and Luigi hits the green bubbles, as that also calculates who it hits in the way the electric pulse moves through Alpha Kretin. Fire Flower is very useful for Mario or Luigi to hit their bubbles. After a bubble turns blue, it means that bubble will not be shot out and you do not have to attack it anymore. You think you win after all of the six bubbles turn blue? Think again!

Beta Kretin stands alone now. Suddenly, it makes five more Beta Kretins. They go in a circle. Jump to evade their electric blasts as they pass it from Kretin to Kretin. After they attack, one jumps up into the air and shines. Keep your eye on that one as the Kretins switch places, as that is the real Beta Kretin. Use Green Shell and then he will descend soon.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #131
Unregistered

3. Bowser-Toadley Clinic
Stats:HP 1,215
POW 60
DEF 47
SPEED 32

Before entering the Toadley Clinic, practice at the Toad Town Caves. After noticing Bowseritis in Mario and Luigi, he appears. Beware of his attacks. When he uses Goomba Storm, press A and B at the same time, and hammer singularly at the falling flaming Goombas. He introduces you to an almost 1 hit-knockout move, flamethrower, I call it. You will have to jump onto Starlow and hold down. Also, when he breathes before punching, he overworks this attack and jumps over you, so do NOT jump with him. Use the most powerful Special Attack each turn to defeat him.

4. Wisdurm-Energy Hold
Stats: HP 1,610
POW 74
DEF 80
SPEED 52

Wisdurm is superintelligent and must battle you to get the first Star Cure. After its bar reaches the edge, it turns into Wisdurm. It will use a move shooting stars out. Jump to evade. It will switch Mario and Luigi's standing areas, causing their evasion places to be different, yet Mario still dodges with A, and Luigi dodges with B. It also shrinks you. Counterattack with the hammer and hit its lip repeatedly. As always, use your most powerful Special Attack. After he is defeated, he gives the brothers the first Star Cure and turns into Flygaria.
Old 06-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #132
Unregistered

5. Memory Bros.-Memory Banks
Stats: HP 730 845
POW 74 62
DEF 53 60
SPEED 51 31

Memory Bros., or Bowser Memory ML, have to be the second easiest bosses in this game, as only do the Memory Bros. X have power as a regular boss. Bowser Memory M knows two weak moves; hitting blocks to hit with the color of the block with hammers, and getting a star attempting to ram over the Mario Bros., evadable by jumping, and evasion times are changed if there is a Gold Coin. Bowser Memory L, who leaves often, also knows two moves: throwing a hammer in the air to be evaded by the hammer's direction, and a Boo flee where you jump over/onto the Boo to evade/destroy the Boo. It also heals Bowser Memory M when it is low on health with a Mushroom, and when it faints, it brings Bowser Memory M back to life with a 1-Up Mushroom. Mario and Luigi should laugh before and after the battle against the Memory Bros. After the battle, you could see they were fighting like Princess Peach, so that's why it was easier than fighting a rock. Not all rocks, considering Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time.

6. Junker-Peach's Castle Sidekick: Junker Can
Stats: HP 1445 Stats: HP 105
POW 120 POW 60
DEF 89 DEF 76
SPEED 48 SPEED 75

The Junker honestly is the easiest boss in the Mario RPG 3 series. Get the Special Attack Falling Star first. Like it's name mentions, it is a piece of trash. Use Falling Star on Mario and Luigi's turns, and it will be broken apart, as if it wasn't already. You will never even have a chance to see its attacks, even in the Challenge Node. If Bowser was awake, he would destroy the Junker in one OK punch. For the boss before the Dark Star, it is a microscopic inanimate object.

7. Dark Star-Airway Sidekick: Dark Satellmite
Stats: HP 1248 Stats: HP 260
POW 180 POW 102
DEF 119 DEF 82
SPEED 95 SPEED 126

The Dark Star is the most challenging boss in the game, due that you can only damage it when the Dark Satellmites are launched. Heal Mario and Luigi when it is alone, and attack the Dark Satellmites when they appear. He will attach a bomb to one, it will fling into the air, and let the bro on the Dark Satellmite's side use the hammer, as it will fly into the Dark Star. After done for both of them, it will be set into a ball, able to be hurt by attacks for three turns. Use Falling Star[self explanatory] and it should be fainted when repeated a few times. The Dark Star will use a cloaking move where Mario and Luigi must remember where it is and hammer the Star Balls. It also will use a lightning move where it will zap one or both of the bros, so just press A and B at the same time when he locks a target.

Those were all of the bosses that you had to fight. I did not mention what people CALLED bosses because they were too easy, such as the bug in the Flame Pipe, or the Dark Fawful battle shared with Bowser's battle against Dark Bowser. Also, you do NOT fight Durmite in the Flame Pipe. You fight Durmite in the Nerve Cluster.
Old 06-10-2010, 10:05 PM   #133
Unregistered

Secret Boss Time

1. Shroobs, It's Time for a Rematch!- Secret Bowser Society Freezer
Code to Open Freezer Door: Square x2, Circle x1, Triangle x3, Door
Stats: HP 500
POW 168
DEF 94
SPEED 102

Bowser has cryogenically frozen an army of Shroobs, and Mario and Luigi have woken up three! They have two attacks: shooting at the same time with laser guns, and shooting singularly, but more powerfully, with laser guns. One hit with a laser gun almost faints a bro. Use Snack Basket two or three times, and they will faint. Save before you fight them, and you will either get three Star Candies, or Shroob Boots and two Star Candies. You get the secondmost powerful Special Attack Magic Window.
Old 06-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #134
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strategy Gu

I'm stuck at that balcony-thingy and I don't know what do do with the pink big thing with an white ''!'' on and the door i locked, and there are some ''X''s on the floor. It's soooo annoying. (It's in the castle)
Old 06-14-2010, 11:42 AM   #135
Unregistered

OMG I am going to LOSE IT! I am stuck in the energy hold with Mario and Luigi looking for star pieces. I have a star piece that is "oddly shapen", and I cannot for the life of me find out where it goes, or what I can do to fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tried IGN's walkthrough, and thats not helping AT ALL!!
*******SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!************