About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 05-10-2010, 06:10 PM   #16
Unregistered

Question Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you find the runaway dragons for the wii my brother is SOOO stuck we have tryed everything
My son is there also and we have no idea- yet. Did you figure out how to find your dragons in the wild?
Old 05-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #17
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

You can find the lost dragons in the wild. On a hill by the training cave there is a viking you can talk to. You have to fight him in order to get your other dragons.
Old 05-12-2010, 05:25 PM   #18
Unregistered

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

My son has been trying to "save" his game at various stages and is unsuccessful. Any ideas?
Old 05-17-2010, 10:16 AM   #19
superrookie

Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Hello, does anyones know where is the horn? my son canīt find it...
Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 PM   #20
Unregistered

The horn.... If you go to the docks and stay towards the right and keep walking it is around the house that is there. There will be a guy there to talk to, climb the ladder next to him and then climb another ladder. It is at the top of the second ladder. My description is horrible, if you don't find it let me know and I will try and do better.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #21
Unregistered

Thank you for your help... but the horn was stolen from that place, so you have to look for it... and thatīs where iīm stuck.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:25 AM   #22
Unregistered

Go into the wild (the section across the bridge). Keep going all the way into it, to where you reach water on the other side and you can go onto a little beach (it is the beach where you can go into a cave and do challeges to get rewards). It will be on the beach hidden behind some wood that almost resembles a cage. If I remember correctly you have to hit the cage with your sword (by swinging the controller) and smash the wood in order to get it.
Old 05-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #23
Unregistered

Yes! Thats exactly where it is! Thank you!
Now my son can continue.

What should he do after blowing the horn?
Old 06-01-2010, 09:57 AM   #24
Unregistered

The horn should have opened up a new tournament for his dragons to fight in.
Old 06-03-2010, 12:56 PM   #25
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to Train Your Dragon Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Quote:
I have already won astrid tournament and found the scale. my dragon is level 16.what i do next?I don't want to take the championship because my dragon level is too low.
Can you tell me where to find the dragon scale please, we have searched everywhere! )
Old 06-04-2010, 04:07 AM   #26
Unregistered

My son has picked up the foghorn on the beach and has given it to Stoick as requested but now can't see how to blow it to open up the next tournament?
Old 06-06-2010, 04:11 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
You can find the lost dragons in the wild. On a hill by the training cave there is a viking you can talk to. You have to fight him in order to get your other dragons.
my sister still can't find the dragons in the wild. where you have to go? and the viking just says insignificant phrases.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:55 AM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
My son has picked up the foghorn on the beach and has given it to Stoick as requested but now can't see how to blow it to open up the next tournament?
It should be back where it belongs where I first described. Go back up there and blow it. When you get up there just hit "a" and it will blow.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:53 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
my sister still can't find the dragons in the wild. where you have to go? and the viking just says insignificant phrases.
The Viking you need to fight isn't the one standing by the bridge to the Wild. When you are in the Wild, head down to the beach where the Challenge cave is located. Just to the right of the cave you can climb the grassy hill to the right. In this area, you will find a Viking who has found your dragons. You'll need to fight him to get your dragons back.
BTW, before you fight him, you have to pick up a new dragon for yourself. I think you unlock a new dragon when you win the tournament (which, in turn, causes ? to let your dragons go)
Old 06-13-2010, 12:21 AM   #30
Cerys

Thank you this was very very helpful!!! Xoxoxoxo