About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 11:07 AM   #31
drifter

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hey guys i have the million dollars u need to get the garage iv beat booke and i have the actual mission up on the gps but it wont let me click it and nothing is on the map saying to go meet karlos even tho in the mission log it says go meet him with the million dollars i dont understand it??? iv dun the paybacks a beach mission and iv repeated the payback mission time and time again yet it isnt letting me complete it even tho iv done it loads?? any help or tips please thanks
you might have the cheats turned on
Old 04-05-2010, 07:03 AM   #32
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

Quote:
how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
i won it in a lancer
Old 06-02-2010, 10:22 AM   #33
Unregistered

Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

Just looking through i can see some people have put a lot of thought into their posts, ive been plkaying the game since it came out, and there are a lot of things i have noticed about it.

#1. Different cars perform different based on companies chosen
EX. i have a 69 Camaro that will win drags against most class C cars fully upgraded

#2. Body DOES matter
EX. On some of the cars having more weight (body kits) slows the car down. on that same note, Some widebody kits are actually lighter than the origional kits.

#3. Tire size and make matters... a lot
EX. On my camaro that i mentioned earlier, i have 355's in the back, the games physics engine actually increases the acceleration because of the larger width, but it reduces my top speed, having slimmer tires will decrease ur acceleration, but give u a higher top end, and If you have BF Goodrich company setup, but actual pirellis on the vehicle, your car will not perform best. BF Good is for american, Pirelli is for Foreign

#4. Companies need to be matched.
EX. For American car makers such as chevy and ford, u should have their companies with AMERICAN based companies, For goreign cars, you should have FOREIGN companies

#5. Paint and Vinyls weigh more
EX. Pearlscent and sparkle are both HEAVY paints, and a lot of vinyls actually will effect weight

#6. Muscles need to look like muscles.
EX. a common misconception is that the side exhausts and the air scoop do not do anything for the vehicles, this is wrong. The Air scoop (if your companies are tuned correctly) will help your lateral acceleration, and Side exhausts have no muffeler after CATS so you have increaded flow... Better top end.

So a RECAP. Keep ur Companies based on Vehicle origin. Tires do matter. Looks matter.

Now that all that is said and done, look at ur cars, get on the internet, and start up your experimenting today!

If u wanna try my Camaro with one of urs, im on XBOX360 GT=Bmies671

Good luck
And keep racing
Old 06-02-2010, 10:27 AM   #34
Unregistered

Quote:
what is a fast way to total 250 cars so that you can get the r8?
fastest way
Go to the beach
Look at the water
Hit nos

Repeat
Old 07-06-2010, 06:45 PM   #35
Unregistered

what is the best setup for my Rx-7? my Rx-7 is an A-Class now, but i get beaten everytime by an B-class Rx-7 from a friend of mine. but he wont tell me what his special setup is, he says its perfectly tuned. please help.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #36
Unregistered

Quote:
use the vw golf gti, it sounds crazy it works the system cars according 2 ur cars performance, slow car, slow opponents, and n a slow car, u have more time 2 react 2 traffic n other cars, it works, trust me ps. add full nitrous,dont upgrade anything else
Your vw golf gti idea didn't work, I still got beaten badly.
You forgot to mention SHORTCUTS.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #37
Unregistered

Quote:
fastest way
Go to the beach
Look at the water
Hit nos

Repeat
Here's another tip, do it in Race Editor, Test Drive or Onlne,
No Cops.
Old 09-16-2010, 01:27 PM   #38
Unregistered

Quote:
use the suzuki ninja bike and dodge the cars
and when at the start of a race when it says go hit the nos
its not a sizuki its a kawazaki lool
Old 11-29-2010, 05:37 AM   #39
Unregistered

Quote:
use the vw golf gti, it sounds crazy it works the system cars according 2 ur cars performance, slow car, slow opponents, and n a slow car, u have more time 2 react 2 traffic n other cars, it works, trust me ps. add full nitrous,dont upgrade anything else
Did you use the newer version of the VW Golf or the older (cheaper) version of the golf??
Old 11-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #40
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germanator View Post
Id you want dub cars even if theyre locked this works one time.
First: Test Drive the S7
Then:Press start and select return to garage
"": Go to ANY CAR (EVEN DUB) press Triangle and trade in your car for the car you selected. (you will be in the negatives in cash)
Does the car have to be unlocked for this to work??
Old 12-07-2010, 05:31 PM   #41
Unregistered

Quote:
i won it in a lancer
I won it in a barely upgraded Solstice (C class) The opponents had 2008 R8's
Old 04-28-2011, 06:52 AM   #42
Unregistered

Cool Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

i made an account on Social Club but i cant get it to link, i do have xbox live, but how do i get it to link?. i really wanna get the R8.
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #43
Unregistered

Quote:
how did you win the dub tourney on hard?i have tried in a lambo murcielago and a fully tuned ninja and can not win.....what car did you use?
i used a fully tuned Impala SS police car OR Impala SS Highway Patrol car
Old 07-12-2011, 09:15 AM   #44
Unregistered

Angry Re: Midnight Club: Los Angeles Tips Achievements FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheats Strateg

I got the Midnight Club Los Angeles game on XBox and I am 98% complete and there are no more missions please tell me where I went wrong
Old 11-17-2011, 01:35 PM   #45
Unregistered

fuck you all you fagget fuck pussy hating cock craving niggers