About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-18-2010, 07:27 PM   #361
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
Hit the ice puck the farthest to the right and it will hit a man...Go talk to the fallen man
Old 03-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #362
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

[quote=Unregistered;180781]
Quote:
Please help!! Im in the gymnasium and need to get to the hospital to get my moms pills. The tunnel is flooded and when I go down in there i always take the wrong turn and wound back up in the gymnasium. I need to get over to the hospital to get pills for my mom so we can get om the lifeboats. PLEASE HELP!!

USE THE MAP!
Old 03-19-2010, 05:48 PM   #363
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

i need help with the code on the padlock
Old 03-20-2010, 06:52 PM   #364
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
We're stuck trying to find an outfit to disguise the lady to get on the elevator. Any help?
Old 03-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #365
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patcfd View Post
I just started and have no idea how to get the eggs out of the pot. Can anyone help?
Pour the salt into the pot, and then lift them out with the spoon.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 PM   #366
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I'm stuck here, too. Can anyone help?
Go back into the room with the guy in it. Click under the table and you will have to find 10 ping pong balls. Good luck.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM   #367
Unregistered

Does the boiled egg go in the nest? I can't get it to. I have the boiled egg and the eagle statue and am stuck. Help
Old 03-24-2010, 06:06 PM   #368
Unregistered

go into her room and click on her bag, ask for hints until you get the false bottom out, take the scissors you will find to the room with robert and cut off a piece of bamboo (in plant next to robert), place the bamboo in the eagle's open leg then he should pop off after clicking his other leg, then put the eagle on the perch above the mirror along with the egg
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM   #369
Unregistered

[QUOTE__________________

I have the eagle on the branch on the nest but the egg will not go in the nest, I have tried all the rooms with hints nothing more to do but the egg just won't go in the nest any suggestions?
Old 03-27-2010, 11:18 AM   #370
Unregistered

Quote:
your not supposed to use a napkin at all...u have to use the library card then take the sugar to the coat room lock
what do you do next
Old 03-27-2010, 04:40 PM   #371
Unregistered

Talking Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
what i do with the tweezers and the gold eagel
in the casse where u got the tweezers press the door to close it shut again and there is a hidden draw at the bottom use the tweers to open the drawer
Old 03-29-2010, 05:40 PM   #372
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm playing the shuffleboard game with the ice puck. I keep hitting it onto the board and nothing happens it just goes back to let me do it again. I can't go any further in the game right now until this get resolved. What am I supposed to do here?
hit the between the benches and hit the other officer on the other side.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #373
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

when the boat starts sinking there is a clock you must open we saw the message but how do you open it?
Old 03-31-2010, 11:50 AM   #374
Unregistered

Quote:
We're stuck trying to find an outfit to disguise the lady to get on the elevator. Any help?
try doing the long dark brown dress, the dark brown hat and the brown shoes, not the boots.

if she doesn't say something don't even bother going to the elevator
Old 04-04-2010, 03:24 PM   #375
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I`m on the level where Mr. Ashley is at the Persian Cafe. I already put the egg in the nest, and all I have left all the tweezers and I can`t figure out what do to next. Please help!