About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 03-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

His ability is either in a chest near the hatter or you have to break something
Old 03-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Please help, I can't figure out how to get through the heart portal at the little door to go get Alice.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:08 PM   #18
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I tried this and it did not work. Any other suggestions?
Hey I got you dont worry. Alright Freeze the tree at the end where you first came. You realize he go's back and forth right? Freeze him there and run back toward your screen towards the exit or the way you need to go to continue the game. good??
Old 03-23-2010, 08:14 PM   #19
Unregistered

Okay Im to the part where I have to get a potion to shrink alice Now how do I get out of this freakin KITCHEN???? Someone help before I go insane!!!! I see the wall shaking when alice movies but I see nothing in this room no hint Nothing at all?????
Old 03-24-2010, 08:09 AM   #20
Unregistered

do u mean getting the potion to make giant alice small? approach the wall where its 1st layer of wood can be hit (i'm not sure other characters can or not, i used mad hatter at that time). use telekinesis to remove woods from the wall u hit, make the wall break again. u will see a 'door' but its block by bricks o something (i forgot). press space (pc) to call giant alice to break it for u.
Old 03-24-2010, 08:26 AM   #21
Unregistered

for any1 who stuck in the quest find the vapol sword in red desert. follow the white ribbon until u reach a stone where u r told to solve the puzzle. there are 3 rows which r named as I, II, III on the stone. in each row there are 3 stones and one of them will be circle. note down which1 is circle. continue walking to the direction where the white ribbon is buried. u will see 3 stones on the sand giving 3 directions, exactly the same as the puzzle stone stated. remember the hints from the stone? choose the circled one ( if the second stone is circle in the puzzle stone, then u should choose the direction that the second stone points on the sand) Same as the second encounter and the third encounter with the 3 stones.
Old 03-24-2010, 03:12 PM   #22
Unregistered

hi, ı am trying to pass a turning corridore, ı freezed it with the ability of white rabbit, but at the end of the corridore it comes to the top of the room.ı cannot find how to move down to the floor.help pls
Old 03-26-2010, 07:39 AM   #23
Unregistered

where r u? in red queen castle?
Old 03-26-2010, 05:31 PM   #24
Unregistered

Angry Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I'm begging someone to tell me how to get through the damn red desert. I've been stuck for three days at the puzzle on the stone. If I ignore it and run off, it starts me over. I can't figure this stupid thing out for the life of me.
eather can we
Old 03-27-2010, 02:44 PM   #25
Unregistered

I got through the red desert. It was embarrassing after I figured it out bc I spend a few days on it. When you're standing looking at the stone, run to the right. You will see three stones on the ground. You don't even have to remember the puzzle, Alice will tell you which direction to go. Do this three times, and then the ribbon will appear again.

Now I'm stuck at the red queen's castle. I beat the first dark knight by lining up the heart podium and bird, etc. But now I'm stuck at a second dark knight. I went up the spiral staircase in the garden to get to the second level of the castle.. stuck stuck stuckkk.
Old 03-27-2010, 03:14 PM   #26
Unregistered

And now I'm unstuck. Every time I ask a question, I figure it out. More lining up crap. Now I'm still stuck in the castle, I assume I'm trying to find the potion still. I'm in a room with a bunch of doors that keep lighting up red, like they're the wrong door. I have no idea where I'm going.
Old 03-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #27
Unregistered

Question Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm still having trouble getting through the Eastern Red Desert. I'm stuck at the first Mad Hatters Hat you come to in that part that takes you to the heart door. I really am confused as to what to do.
Old 03-31-2010, 07:25 AM   #28
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

Quote:
I'm still having trouble getting through the Eastern Red Desert. I'm stuck at the first Mad Hatters Hat you come to in that part that takes you to the heart door. I really am confused as to what to do.

Totally feel dumb now. I got it figured out. What i did i tried a million times before that and it didn't work.. then all of a sudden it did.
Old 04-02-2010, 11:47 PM   #29
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

How do you beat the bandersnatch?!!??!!? I really need help... :/
Old 04-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #30
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

HELP, PLEASE.

I absolutly can not figure out how to get through the heart-shaped portal(s) near the smaller door to get to Alice after the cards have taken her away!
Will someone help me, please?!