About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-25-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
Dale Weir
Site God

Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guide

Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for PC, Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.

Last edited by Chi Kong Lui; 11-24-2010 at 07:09 PM.
Dale Weir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm having trouble finfing absolems special move ability. Where do u find it and how do you get it?
Old 03-13-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

I'm having trouble finding Absolem.. can anyone help?
Old 03-14-2010, 10:43 AM   #4
Unregistered

Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

im in chapter II and i cant seem to find the cheshire cat? can someone help me??
Old 03-14-2010, 10:44 AM   #5
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm having trouble finfing absolems special move ability. Where do u find it and how do you get it?
what part are you at in the game?
Old 03-14-2010, 05:12 PM   #6
Unregistered

I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?
Old 03-15-2010, 10:01 PM   #7
helpme

Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
helpme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 11:19 PM   #8
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpme View Post
Can someone tell me how you kill the evil tree?!
Just freeze him and walk pass, fast!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:57 PM   #9
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Weir View Post
Got questions and/or advice? Post tips, tricks, achievements, trophies, FAQ, hints, help, cheat codes and strategy guides for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland for PC, Nintendo Wii and DS. Registration not required. Guest posting allowed.
I'm trying to pass the stage that Alice needs to be shorter and I can't find the potion there are in the red queen castle
Old 03-18-2010, 12:15 AM   #10
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

i cant find the potion either in hte red queens castle
Old 03-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
Unregistered

Smile Re: Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland Tips Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Guid

HI! okay so i'm having problems getting from the Eastern Red Desert to the Western Red Desert. I can't get to the spade door. I get to the next tornado thing after the first "Mad Hatters" hat and don't know what to do after that.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:01 PM   #12
Unregistered

I'm begging someone to tell me how to get through the damn red desert. I've been stuck for three days at the puzzle on the stone. If I ignore it and run off, it starts me over. I can't figure this stupid thing out for the life of me.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:13 AM   #13
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm trying to find absolums special ability. I'm at the part where I'm almost to the mad hatter but there are these gaps with caterpillar teal symbols that I can't jump. How do I jump them or what do I need to do?
Please tell me how to get this I've been stuck for a week
Old 03-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #14
Unregistered

Quote:
Just freeze him and walk pass, fast!
I tried this and it did not work. Any other suggestions?
Old 03-20-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
Unregistered

Get the tree to be on the opposite end that you want to run out of. Then freeze it. Run the direction you're trying to go, having the tree frozen on the other side.

I'm STILL stuck in the freaking red desert.