About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #106
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

how do i get gold on the stupid ducks on the wii.according to my calculations i need to kill at least 41 with an accuracy of at least 90%. all i can get is 30 due to the slow reload time of the shotgun. somebody please help, its drivin me nuts!!!!!!
Old 01-29-2010, 12:13 PM   #107
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

ive noticed that after people repeatedly asking about the ducks everybody still ignores that subject. which is kinda strange cause even my wife killed the mountain lion and she hates the game but my friend who has gold on everything else still doesnt have the gold on the ducks. in dumb terms for yall... mountain lion-easy & ducks-hard as hell...yet entire walktrough is about the mountain lion. good job guys...good job!
Old 01-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #108
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

to get across the rolling log tip your gun from side to side like you are swaying to keep your balance. A few tries and you'll get the hang of it.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:10 AM   #109
Unregistered

Cool Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
If you shoot any predator animal with a shotgun it usaully takes them down in 4 or 5 head shots
Old 02-01-2010, 07:42 PM   #110
Unregistered

Angry the 3 African leopards

OK the game is pretty much history, and I love it! However the 3 African leopards at the end is killing me!!! I've used the shotgun in the past predator hunts and it worked great, but this is 3 on 1 and nothing seems to help. Suggestions? I can't even move much which did help also in the other hunts. If you move to the side or back, thee is another loepard there to hunt you!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:48 PM   #111
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

OK, dumb question here. My husband and I would like to have our own profile so that we aren't messing up each others missions. Is there any way to get this game to save two different players? I know the shooting gallery lets you have multiple shooters.

Thanks!
Old 02-09-2010, 09:59 AM   #112
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

i am stuck!!
i have beat every level up to 8 and 8 wont unlock?
anyone know?
Old 02-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #113
deymonaz
New Poster

why are there no more levels? i got gold on EVERYTHING, all 12 levels. i'm very disappointed in this game because i put in a lot of time to get all GOLDS thinking there might be an advanced level or it would unlock another level. did cabelas think that there were no people out there that would beat this game? what a letdown.
deymonaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #114
Unregistered

Use the shotgun step to the right when the lion starts to run at you he will be to your left take your time to aim good luck
Quote:
OH MY GOD us too...I got him off me one time, and am not sure what I did...my bf and i are being mauled to death, and are going mental not being able to get by the cougar...someone please help...just shooting him doesn't work...he mauls ya...how do you get him off...any other tips to get by this evil cougar?
Old 02-24-2010, 08:06 PM   #115
curviedj
New Poster

I killed the black bear and wasn't able to claim my prize? Any ideas?
curviedj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #116
Unregistered

Quote:
Use a shotgun and aim for the head
Old 02-28-2010, 12:29 PM   #117
Unregistered

Talking Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Thanks to all who gave tips about the mountain lion!! My husband stayed up half the night trying to kill that thing and started 1st thing in the morning. I (being the brighter of the two ) got on here for tips. Read what everyone had to say and then took my turn. Killed him the 2nd try!!! YAY! So thanks to all of those who helped me, and showed my husband women can hunt too!
Old 03-06-2010, 11:34 PM   #118
ddh71

Smile Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Use the shotgun, shoot it as soon as you can, and then start moving. If it lands on you, rapidly press whatever button flashes on the screen, and ONLY that button. It changes on each try. Once it backs off and gets ready to attack again, you'll be up and can shoot it. Keep shooting. Make sure it's dead before you approach to tag it.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:18 PM   #119
mailrog
New Poster

how do you get by the thorny bushes while going after the brown bear
mailrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #120
Unregistered

i have this for the wii and i can't figure out how to run like i've tryed everything. I've gone through 11 levels with out running so i just would like to know for my next run through it. I know this question is very stupid so could you just help really quick thanks.