About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 02-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Does anyone know where King Jibral is? Im on disc 3 and i just left the Noluta village (the ice covered village) and everyone just gained their shadow power back. Now im suppossed to find King Jibral to fix the ice problem. Does anyone know where he is? I went to jibral castle and i couldnt find him anywhere and there was a girl that took me to the rumor cafe. Do i have to finish off all the rumors first or what? Please help.
he is in his room on 2nd floor
Old 02-09-2010, 03:49 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: the 6 dragons (amethyst, moody... ect.?)

Quote:
i have no idea where to find the dragons that i have to defeat for kealso village. does anyone know where they are near? i have already found the one near kealso, and on coastal road. where are the other ones?
coastal road gul mountains and great desert underground river 2 behing barriers

i completed game everything rite
Old 02-16-2010, 09:01 PM   #78
Unregistered

Angry Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Need help on passing the ancient prison.
Old 02-16-2010, 09:06 PM   #79
Unregistered

Angry Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Need help on passing the ancient prison on how to get through the door with the lights beside it.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:47 AM   #80
Unregistered

Question I need some help :S

I'm really stuck on the second disk. I'm supposed to go into the giants' village but they tell me about some thief and won't let me enter. I know I must be missing something, but I can't figure it out. And where in the world in that Forest of the Dead is the dead king and his treasure?
Old 02-19-2010, 11:50 AM   #81
Unregistered

Talking Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Close doors that coorespond with the red lights and open the doors the coorespond with the blue lights. Took me a minute, too.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:56 PM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
HI everybody,
I also need some help here.
I just started disc 2, and Kluke just got kidneped by Nene (purple guy), and I falowed the giant robot he run in, and now I am in te middle of no where in the snow... no where to go. What do I do next?? I see that there is a town in this place, but it is protected by a green shield, and there is really no where to go in the snow, just back.
Help plz
dude go into the town with the green shiled but be warned you wont be able to leave it untill you have beaten a boss before you can get out good luck i am at the same part =D
Old 03-09-2010, 05:03 PM   #83
Marimarlord

Cool Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hi, i'm wondering if anyone can give me some hints on beating tne first boss you know the orange walking dragon on disc 1, THANKS!
yea. use the item which heals everyone for 50hp so when he uses his atacks u heal every player. Just use spells on him so he gets his shead closer and u can hit it. When u hit the head, its for much more damage.
Old 04-10-2010, 12:51 AM   #84
death pool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluedragonman View Post
If ANYONE have any problems with disc 1 ask me because ive completed disc 1 so i know everything
from blue dragon man
how do you beat that big dragon to save the guy. It gets me just so frustrated
Old 05-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #85
Unregistered

hey i dont know if this faq i still alive, but to anyone reading i have a question. I have been unlocking some skills for my characters cause i just started (for example, shu got lvl 8 swordmaster and unlocked magic sword lvl2, but i cant use it) and ive had this problem ith a couple other skills, im wondering what the problem is, or if im missing something? thanks.
Old 08-06-2010, 05:47 AM   #86
bluedragoncrazy

Smile Re: Blue Dragon Tips, Tricks, Hints, Help, Cheat Codes and Strategy

Quote:
Hi, i need help on disk 1 inside the drill machine.. I've killed everything inside, activated the warp and went up the ramp to the cockpit, fought the guy with the shadow. Watched the scene where he runs away, took that door where it leads to the first level .. and ran around the corner to the door that i think leads outside.. but it says its locked. what am i supposed to do? i searched the WHOLE place for a key or any other door but thast the only door thats locked and it isnt opening up for a damn thing... can somebody help please?
when you go out of maro's cockpit theres a door right in front of you you it took me awhile to see it too lol but thats how you get out
Old 08-06-2010, 05:54 AM   #87
Unregistered

hi if anyone can help i just beat szabo's 4 henchmen and now im stuck on him i got to rank 24 on black magic and it didnt give me the shadowa grounda and the other spell i need help
plz send tips
Old 08-06-2010, 05:58 AM   #88
bluedragoncrazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by death pool View Post
how do you beat that big dragon to save the guy. It gets me just so frustrated

could you give me some tips on beating szabo after beating his henchmen

i can help with the dragon one above keep attaking him till you can attack his horns black magic helps most for that
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 AM   #89
Unregistered

could anyone help me by telling me where do you get waterus - flarus - shadowa - and grounda plz
Old 09-02-2010, 12:14 PM   #90
Unregistered

Question Re: Blue Dragon Help

im kinda stuck on disc 3 coz when i came from pachess i didn't get a scene of a slender rock, or maybe i acidently skipped it without notice
, so where is this "slender rock"