About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 06-05-2009, 05:19 AM   #16
Unregistered

Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gu

how can u defeat brutal on skirmish mode?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS so hard!!!!! i only can beat hard. i think the cpu has mor ore than u.becausethey make a lot of money fast!.i play it 40000 ore on skirmish mode
Old 06-20-2009, 08:55 AM   #17
Unregistered

Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gu

Yeah, I have the same problem on Brutal mode. Don't know the solution.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:54 AM   #18
Unregistered

Talking Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 help for the 7 curtains mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you beat the soviet shuttle and the 7 iron curtains?
let your ally do the left three, and go to the others by yourself, (YOU NEED TO DESTROY THE FIST ONE FAST OR A BIG AMOUNT OF TANKS COMES ROLLING TO YOUR BASE) the best way is to destroy it with airplanes but if u are fast you can also do with flak troopers.
OR, you can take the war factoys an the big power plants so you can build hammer tanks ect.

then the second base is full with garrisonned structures you can easly defeat it with athena cannons but they need anti air support because the next base is the airbase.

then, (while destroying the bases) build a chrono sphere, when it is ready chrono mirage tanks and ati air to the base and destroy it.
(USE NO JAVELINS BECAUSE THEY ALL DIE IN THE CHRONO.)
(if you cannot chrono to the base let a plane fly over it, then you must be fast but you will be able to chrono.

then do the same wit the last base (chrono) and the vacuum imploder
!do not build a proton collider before you destroyed all bases, because if you do he will come immediately with all his forces!

then, the best way to destroy the shuttle is by letting VERY MUCH heavy bombers or vindicators destroy it (and your proton collider)

TIP: when you destroy the bases the ore mines will be left over there you can take them after you destroyed the bases.

if your teammate hasn't destroyed the other bases yet you must first help him
Old 07-13-2009, 02:50 AM   #19
Unregistered

Far and out the best strike force in the game is the apocalypse flying circus (patent pending). Get a miniumum of six twinblades and six apoc. make sure you make the blades first then attach apocs so no time bomb can blow them to small red bits. then simply go around your enemies defences with at least an mig bodyguard. To make this more potent make an iron curtain for when you apocs touch down to guard against any artillery and such that they will have.

This has been playtested a repetedly by myself and my division and it is proven to destroy any faction on brutal A.I

Signed: D D999
Old 07-18-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
Unregistered

Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 help for the 7 curtains mission

Quote:
let your ally do the left three, and go to the others by yourself, (YOU NEED TO DESTROY THE FIST ONE FAST OR A BIG AMOUNT OF TANKS COMES ROLLING TO YOUR BASE) the best way is to destroy it with airplanes but if u are fast you can also do with flak troopers.
OR, you can take the war factoys an the big power plants so you can build hammer tanks ect.

then the second base is full with garrisonned structures you can easly defeat it with athena cannons but they need anti air support because the next base is the airbase.

then, (while destroying the bases) build a chrono sphere, when it is ready chrono mirage tanks and ati air to the base and destroy it.
(USE NO JAVELINS BECAUSE THEY ALL DIE IN THE CHRONO.)
(if you cannot chrono to the base let a plane fly over it, then you must be fast but you will be able to chrono.

then do the same wit the last base (chrono) and the vacuum imploder
!do not build a proton collider before you destroyed all bases, because if you do he will come immediately with all his forces!

then, the best way to destroy the shuttle is by letting VERY MUCH heavy bombers or vindicators destroy it (and your proton collider)

TIP: when you destroy the bases the ore mines will be left over there you can take them after you destroyed the bases.

if your teammate hasn't destroyed the other bases yet you must first help him
The best way is to get one(!!) century bomber and tanya.Then drop tanya and order her to C4 the building.IT WILL BE DESTROYED INSTANTLY
Old 07-21-2009, 09:55 AM   #21
Unregistered

hey, as the allies how can i complete the mission to stop akerman (president) from attacking the soviets?
Old 08-18-2009, 12:52 PM   #22
Unregistered

Smile Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gu

Quote:
hey, as the allies how can i complete the mission to stop akerman (president) from attacking the soviets?
make at least 4 century bombers. put tania in one of them (with 4 spies) and leave the other 3 empty. then, let your century's fly to the backside of there base, behind the big president's heads. there're allmost no turrets. let your century drop tania and spies, than order the century's to bomb the turrets on your way to the launch building. let the spies look like one of your enemy's. then, order them to walk to the enemy and buy their soldiers with their special ability. let tania run to the launch building and destroy it. ( in the meanwhile you have to freeze the car of there president. its riding at the sides of the map. don't destroy it cause than you fail the mision)

i hope you understand it cause my english is not that great
cause i'm dutch
Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 AM   #23
Unregistered

Quote:
i hope you understand it cause my english is not that great
cause i'm dutch
Yeah i understand perfectly thanks i'll give it a try tonight.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:43 AM   #24
jj0714

Quote:
The best way I have found is to build a few cyrocopters and have them freeze the presidents limo as soon as you can build an airbase. Then send a few apollos to defend them from the presidents apollo fighters. Try and freeze him as close to your base as possible as your anti air can take out some of the presidents apollos. Then you have as much time as you like ot destroy their base.
Old 11-10-2009, 11:09 AM   #25
BlackHand

Talking Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gu

Ok guys here are some tips for Soviets ONLY-At the start of a Skirmish mode build a construction crane(it can build buildings like the conc. yard)and then use crane to build the Barracks and the conc. yard to build reactor,THEN after both are built get both crane and yard to make the refineries (then impliment your own strategies)ok heres a good strategy for a sea map-soviets-Ok do what i told you up on top,then build the mecha base so you can produce tanks,and walkers,and from barracks do flak gunner,and conscript,then (if you can) expand to another refinery at the same times build tesla coils and flak cannons around your base(not in it around it)then build an Air Field (while still producing coils and tanks etc)DONT FORGET TO TECH UP!! Then build the War BAllons about 3 will do amass them near the edge of the water then circle around the map (while still being on water)and then go to thier base at this time send ur tanks and soldiers to attack the base then while the enemy is distracted send your war ballons in for the kill (go for unit creation buildings)and you should win.Post if these helped as they are AWSOME strategies more will come soon .
Old 11-10-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
BlackHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHand View Post
Ok guys here are some tips for Soviets ONLY-At the start of a Skirmish mode build a construction crane(it can build buildings like the conc. yard)and then use crane to build the Barracks and the conc. yard to build reactor,THEN after both are built get both crane and yard to make the refineries (then impliment your own strategies)ok heres a good strategy for a sea map-soviets-Ok do what i told you up on top,then build the mecha base so you can produce tanks,and walkers,and from barracks do flak gunner,and conscript,then (if you can) expand to another refinery at the same times build tesla coils and flak cannons around your base(not in it around it)then build an Air Field (while still producing coils and tanks etc)DONT FORGET TO TECH UP!! Then build the War BAllons about 3 will do amass them near the edge of the water then circle around the map (while still being on water)and then go to thier base at this time send ur tanks and soldiers to attack the base then while the enemy is distracted send your war ballons in for the kill (go for unit creation buildings)and you should win.Post if these helped as they are AWSOME strategies more will come soon .
Sorry its Crusher Crane :P
Old 12-25-2009, 06:22 PM   #27
Unregistered

Quote:
My issue is when in skermish mode after a build a certain amount of units the system does not allow be to build anymore units..... does anybody know why?
Its because you reach the max amount of troops you can have on the battlefield. I think it's 50
Old 01-04-2010, 11:55 AM   #28
Unregistered

Quote:
first build your base with three air transport vehicales. make three enginers and combine them. wait until each of the presidents come online and send all three of your engineers to do there thing.
once you've done that raid the base with nothing but mirage tanks.

keep in mind use your freeze thing to buy some time with the president.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #29
Unregistered

Quote:
How do you beat the soviet shuttle and the 7 iron curtains?
take your mirage tanks and assult the first iron curtain on your left. then get some vindicators to destroy the second iron curtain. after, destroy the building surrounding it. to destroy thte third iron curtain you need enough tanks and muiti gunners to wipe out 2 hammer tanks and a apoc and some twinbaldes. beware that there are heavy anti air defences. after that you take some apollo fighters to destory any air units guarding the shuttle. to destory the farthest iron curtaain, you chronoshpere some mirage tanks deep into the enemy teriory where there isnt any tesla coills. becareful cuz theres a zeppin. while your destorying the last iron cutain, you might want to consider takeing out the vacum imploder as well. if your allie has not destoryed thier half of the iron cutains you might want to help them(duh). once all the iron curtains are down you can destroy the shuttle to your likeing. i desrtoryed it by air dropping tanya and c4ing it
Old 03-20-2010, 07:27 AM   #30
Unregistered

Wink Re: Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gu

Quote:
I'm stuck on the floating fortress the second ship you have to blow up how do you get the engineers to enter a jap power plant
i have killed all the japs near the power plant and tried to co commander strike but they just stand there
select the blue and grenish dome in front of the plant then press execute.