About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 01-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #796
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
k so here i am in the game:
at the lighthouse after seeing the dead dude

question:
HOW AM I SUPPOSED 2GET BACK TO THE MANSION? I AM SOOO STUCK!
You'll use the boat, but only if you have all the items your were supposed to get. Meaning, the coin and note attached to the body.
Alice Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:27 PM   #797
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

ok, new question, i am walking in the shadows, and i know i need to get to the fire place, the "flame" to find the secret passageway, but every time i go over to the fireplace, nothing happens and i get caught. wat am i doing wrong?
Old 01-01-2010, 08:34 PM   #798
Unregistered

Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

i cant find the tome thingy im at the very beginning i have restarted the game to see if i could catch anything i didnt read but no plz PLZZZZZZ HELP ME
Old 01-01-2010, 11:24 PM   #799
Alice Drake
New Poster

Talking Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
i cant find the tome thingy im at the very beginning i have restarted the game to see if i could catch anything i didnt read but no plz PLZZZZZZ HELP ME
Okay, you need to make sure you have the tuning forks before you can even get to the tome. Then you just head toward the five red and blue knights. The room will have a lock mechanism on it. The colors on the knights pedestals will be the code to get it.
Old 01-01-2010, 11:27 PM   #800
Alice Drake
New Poster

Red face Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
ok, new question, i am walking in the shadows, and i know i need to get to the fire place, the "flame" to find the secret passageway, but every time i go over to the fireplace, nothing happens and i get caught. wat am i doing wrong?
I have not gotten to that point in the game yet. My only thought, would be to find the closest shadow or maybe there's a timing to heading out.
Old 01-02-2010, 06:59 PM   #801
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

where is the room with the catwalk? everyone keeps saying go to the room with the catwalk which room is that?
Old 01-03-2010, 12:32 AM   #802
Unregistered

Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

I'm stuck in the town. I have the two coin pieces from Tommy and the other guy. I can't solve the part with Sprinkles.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #803
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm stuck in the town. I have the two coin pieces from Tommy and the other guy. I can't solve the part with Sprinkles.
Never mind. Found the cat, but can't find the dad.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:51 PM   #804
Unregistered

ok i am up to the point where i need to find tommy's dad but i can't find him
PLZ HELP! I REALLY NEED HELP! PLZ HELP
Old 01-03-2010, 05:14 PM   #805
Unregistered

Tommy's dad is in a store. It's the one where if you are in the view of the grandma and statue, go around the circle on the left to go to the back circle to enter the store. Hope that made sense
Old 01-04-2010, 10:43 AM   #806
Unregistered

I STILL can not find Tommy's father/general store. If it is the building that seems more like a restaurant, then nobody is in there. If it is on the other side of the older woman (between her and the shed where Vera is, then I can't find a way in. Can anyone help! Thanks!
Old 01-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #807
Unregistered

Angry Re: Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society Tips FAQ, Help Hints Cheat Cod

Quote:
I am really stuck on this game. So far in my inventory I have 1 gear, 1 key, the torn poem, a cell phone, 3 torn peices of paper, and 3 tuning forks. What am I supposed to do now? I have been in all of the rooms that I can go into and the only thing that Nancy's journal book is telling me to do is "I need to fing the clue benders' tome". Can someone please tell me what I am supposed to do next?
if you have tuning forks go into a music room with a juke box and pres either gcd,cdg, or dgc. then give the box to mr. wargrave downstairs Can anyone help me i'm at the litehouse and i can't get the puzzle solved what the heck do i do??????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2010, 07:33 PM   #808
Unregistered

Quote:
ok i am up to the point where i need to find tommy's dad but i can't find him
PLZ HELP! I REALLY NEED HELP! PLZ HELP
he is in the place behind the guy who has that plow thingy. once you get in you will need to find a blue quartz for him. they are in the coal piles. you will only need to find one by tapping on some of the rocks that look kind of fuzzy looking. then bring it to him and he will give you the coin. hope that helped! right now im on the coin game and i cant get all of the coins to the other side. i really need help! im almost done with the game too! PLEASE HELP!
Old 01-09-2010, 07:13 PM   #809
Unregistered

LIAR! I tried this and it didnt work and ive been stuck for a week on this
HELP MEEEEEEE!

[quote=Unregistered;153694]
Quote:
For all stuck on Nero's puzzle:

keep the curve at the top
rotate the middle until you see a "W" with a line down the middle
rotate the bottom until you see what looks like a bracket "[" on its side

You might have to talk to Abernathy first, and you aren't able to use the snowmobiles through the garage, you have to get it from th front of the house. :0)

Hope I Helped everybody who had trouble with this (I just got past it myself!)

Have fun wiht the game!

help with finding the quartz jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj jbbbbbbbb
Old 01-11-2010, 03:06 PM   #810
Unregistered

Quote:
I NEED HELP BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE SEEMS TO HAVE TROUBLE WITH THIS PART. i PUT THE GEARD IN THE WALL AND OPENED THE SECRET DOORS,BUT NANCY CANT SEEM TO GO FAST ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THE CULPRITS FOOT PRINTS.

WHAT DO I DO NOW? PLEASE HEL ASAP BECAUSE I DONT HAVE A MEMORY CARD AND I REALLY DONT WANT TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME

THX IN ADVANCE
press the b button on your ds, it makes nancy run.