About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #76
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbrks View Post
can someone tell me how to kill the lion in the big hunt game for wii
we killed him with one shot after 15 tries, pure luck!!
Old 01-01-2010, 05:06 PM   #77
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
the knight and hale shotgun right between the eyes will kill it dead
Old 01-01-2010, 08:32 PM   #78
Unregistered

Red face Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

OMG i need help their also except ive already killed them, but i got silver.. i need gold! some1 plz tell me how to get gold without dying..? oh & the trick of getting gold on about everything is to use the crossbow after u got it & go b ack to the hunts where u got something else other than gold. but you need ALL GOLD ON EVERY HUNT to complete that part of the game(to show that ur worthy enough) & thats how u move on after u did all the missions.. so when some1 gets their can u help me plz??
Old 01-02-2010, 04:59 PM   #79
Unregistered

Quote:
OH MY GOD us too...I got him off me one time, and am not sure what I did...my bf and i are being mauled to death, and are going mental not being able to get by the cougar...someone please help...just shooting him doesn't work...he mauls ya...how do you get him off...any other tips to get by this evil cougar?
I logged on here to find out the same thing, after MANY failed attempts. Use the shotgun, back up right after he jumps down the last rock, shoot once and move right and unload on his butt. same thing for bears.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #80
tylar28
New Poster

how do i unlock lvl 8 on big game hunter
tylar28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 11:56 PM   #81
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't get by the friggin cougar either. When it jumps on me I have tried; one - pressing the button on showing on the screen repeatedly; two - pressing and holding the button showing on the screen; and three, moving the controller to shove the darn kitty off. Doesn't work. What am I doing wrong??? I can wound the darn thing, but then I get mauled. I have tried shotgun, .223, remington 700, but not the pistol. I have also tried moving to the side to dodge the cat, but I can't seem to do that either.

Help!
wat you do is when he jumps down you get out your pistol and try to shoot it in the head until it dies thats how i got past it
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #82
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
when u push him off you that is your chance to shoot and repeat
Old 01-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #83
Unregistered

Quote:
Can anyone tell me how to get across the rolling log in level 3 for the feral goats
when the button appears at the top of your screen keep pushing it as fast as you can
Old 01-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #84
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u use all of the firearms for the wii? mine will only let me use four of them.
when your at the mission select look at the botom of your screen and it will tell you to push a button to change weapons PUSH IT duh 3[
Old 01-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #85
Unregistered

With the "Africa Lions" the trick is to never stop moving. Get 1 good intial shot then continue to move as fast as possible left, right, and backwards dodging the jumps/attack attempts. When their jump fails blast away (top of head/base of spine area). You only have to kill one to succeed so see if you cant focus your shots on one, but dodging all. I used the 870. pump and got gold.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #86
Unregistered

Wink Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
OMG i am such an idiot, I just now realized that when you aim at the target animal and it says Animal Signs: 100 pts means you got all the tracks for this hunt and if it's anything less your missing some.

Does anyone know if the different kinds of tracks give different point amounts? If so that would make it even easier to know what I'm looking for =p
it depend on which track
Old 01-05-2010, 06:50 PM   #87
Unregistered

Quote:
when u push him off you that is your chance to shoot and repeat
you can shoot him when he jumps at you tooo
Old 01-05-2010, 06:53 PM   #88
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylar28 View Post
how do i unlock lvl 8 on big game hunter
you get your rank up
Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 PM   #89
Unregistered

Quote:
we killed him with one shot after 15 tries, pure luck!!
get your shotgun and blow his friggen head off
Old 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #90
Unregistered

Quote:
OMG i need help their also except ive already killed them, but i got silver.. i need gold! some1 plz tell me how to get gold without dying..? oh & the trick of getting gold on about everything is to use the crossbow after u got it & go b ack to the hunts where u got something else other than gold. but you need ALL GOLD ON EVERY HUNT to complete that part of the game(to show that ur worthy enough) & thats how u move on after u did all the missions.. so when some1 gets their can u help me plz??
get your R-25 or your 223 and shoot him and run like heck until he dies