About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-29-2009, 08:20 PM   #211
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevali View Post
I can't figure out how to get the crane lose so that I can get the elevator unjammed. Please help.
Me either. The hubby is waiting by the elevator, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the crane unjammed. If anyone can enlighten me, I would greatly appreciate it. I've been stuck here for two days! Erin
Old 12-29-2009, 10:03 PM   #212
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
where is the coat room token at?
i've put the sugar on the door but i just can't find the token.
in the elevator by the chair
Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 PM   #213
Unregistered

Quote:
Need to place sugar on napkin. Then place sugar on coat door. After that, have ship crew member go to coat door.

When he comes back, return to coat door and..... You'll figure it out.

- James

P.S. I'm done with the game, so any more questions? please ask!
James..I need you! I'm stuck trying to unjam the crane and taking the hubby down in the elevator. I've been on this level for 2 days! I put the other crane on the 'port' side, and I know one part of the arm of the busted crane needs to be paired with something else, but I simply can't find it! Help me before I lose my mind!
Erin
Old 12-29-2009, 11:54 PM   #214
Unregistered

Quote:
I am stuck at the lock on the locker in equipment storage room. I have to combination but I can't get the lock to work properly. Any advice?
Left Right Left...it's hard to control the dial but the combo is as written on the paper you etched with the coal
Old 12-30-2009, 12:12 AM   #215
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameelder View Post
I am also stuck on the crane operation. I have tried every possible position for the crane....up, down...port, starboard....HELP!
Did someone post a reply to the crane question? I have the same problem and am stuck...
Old 12-30-2009, 12:58 AM   #216
Unregistered

What do you do after you get the fire extinguisher when tyou are with robert? I am in his stateroom and Cant get to the lock box, cant do fire, and have a cleaver which I do not know how to use. This is second time for first time i went with the mother. Now I'm with husband and been trying for over an hour
Old 12-30-2009, 03:55 AM   #217
Unregistered

Quote:
Did someone post a reply to the crane question? I have the same problem and am stuck...
You turn the crane so it is over the opposite deck and then you go to that deck, click on the crane hook and then on the other crane arm in the background. You will hear a "hooked on" sound then go back to the first deck and lift the crane up. Next, go back and talk to the officer. Hope this helps
Old 12-30-2009, 09:37 AM   #218
Unregistered

Can't get on the boat. The butler is telling me my he lost the boarding pass. I found a little boy who say he has it but he wants cigarette cards in exchange for the pass. I found a crate of cigarette cards but can't get it open. Any thoughts?
Old 12-30-2009, 03:26 PM   #219
mlcgoode
New Poster

How do you get the bars in the bilge room to stay at 4 I can only get 3 or 5. Help
mlcgoode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #220
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcgoode View Post
How do you get the bars in the bilge room to stay at 4 I can only get 3 or 5. Help
Send three to the middle, leaving 2 on the left. Then send two from the middle to the right. Then send the two to the right back to the left. You have to mess with the levers to figure out which one does which.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:00 PM   #221
Unregistered

I am in the wine cellar. I'm supposed to put the wine in order. I assumed it was by how much of the label was showing or something, but I don't seem to be getting it quite right. Anybody?
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #222
Unregistered

Quote:
I am in the wine cellar. I'm supposed to put the wine in order. I assumed it was by how much of the label was showing or something, but I don't seem to be getting it quite right. Anybody?
Just realized, they have different levels of wine. Boy is that hard to see! Maybe I really do need that HD TV!
Old 12-30-2009, 07:16 PM   #223
Unregistered

I'm at the part where the doctor is helping George who has injured himself. I got the coal and whatnot and am now stuck with the jacks and the circuit board type thing. Can anyone help me with the puzzle plz?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:16 PM   #224
Unregistered

Quote:
I can't even get on the boat. Mrs. doesn't have her boarding pass. Help!
go to this one place with 2 people talk to the man he was supposed to have the pass then go to the baggage place and talk to the boy you do something for him he does not have the pass go back to the 2 people and talk to the woman the woman is your mom she has the pass
Old 12-30-2009, 09:44 PM   #225
Unregistered

I'm so stuck, and I have the feeling I'm missing something obvious somewhere.

The mother is on the other side of a hot oil spill on the promenade. The only item in my inventory is a burlap sack. Robert is holed up with the Captain in the sitting room, and Thomas is in the wheelhouse and won't let me touch anything in there. Georgie is in the gymnasium. The grand staircase is beginning to flood.

I can't for the life of me find any other objects to pick up, people to talk to, or find anything the burlap sack interacts with or is used on.

I even tried to get the burlap sack wet in the water in the grand staircase, thinking that was the solution, but it doesn't work.

Help?