About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-27-2009, 03:57 AM   #181
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

I'm at the part in the bilge room. I know I need to get the object out of the Squash court and I know in order to do that I need to raise the level of waater in that room to 4 levels but I cannot do it. I keep fiddling with it and nothing. Any help plz?
Old 12-27-2009, 03:58 AM   #182
Unregistered

Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am on the part where you are in the Bilge pump room and have to do something with those levers. How do you do it?Please help I want to know as soon as possible!!!
You have gotten the two levers from the turkish bath and the showers. The bulge pump...here you must move the marks using the levers to get only four lines under the squash court. This will raise the water level just high enough to get in and retrieve the tennis raquet.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #183
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
I have the library card with the sugar on it, the teacake, and the coat room ticket. I tried to put the sugar on the door but it says the sugar is intended for another use. What am I doing wrong? I've tried everything and can't get past this part. Please help! Also, I tried to give the coat room ticket to the guy in the lounge but he comes back and says he can't find my coat. Did I give him the ticket too early? Thanks for any help you can provide.
You did that right just go to the coatroom now and press down the buttons that the sugar felll off of.
Old 12-27-2009, 10:11 AM   #184
Unregistered

Quote:
You have gotten the two levers from the turkish bath and the showers. The bulge pump...here you must move the marks using the levers to get only four lines under the squash court. This will raise the water level just high enough to get in and retrieve the tennis raquet.
Tank you that was a great help!!
Old 12-27-2009, 10:45 AM   #185
Unregistered

Exclamation Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
James:

I am on the level where she is trying to unlock one of the cranes. Her husband is at the elevator and I keep being told their isn't anything to do on two of the decks and I am unable to determine what I am to do at the crane..I have found the key and keep rotating the crane but nothing happens. The clue button keeps lighting up the crane handle. Can you help?
I need to get passed this part to. Someone please help!!!!
Old 12-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #186
Unregistered

where is the coat room token at?
i've put the sugar on the door but i just can't find the token.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:02 PM   #187
Unregistered

I am currently at the part where your in the secret passageway behind the husbands stateroom. I've plugged all the pipes together, collected the matches, and the steam is flowing into the ventilation shaft... what do i do now??? thanks
Old 12-27-2009, 03:08 PM   #188
Unregistered

Help plz. I'm at the part with the jacks and the circuit board type thing. It says I need to place the jacks but I do not know how to complete this puzzle. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 12-27-2009, 03:33 PM   #189
Unregistered

Quote:
where is the coat room token at?
i've put the sugar on the door but i just can't find the token.
the token is inside the elevator
Old 12-27-2009, 07:29 PM   #190
Unregistered

Quote:
the token is inside the elevator

thank you so much.
Old 12-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #191
girlfrog1121

Quote:
Go on deck. Put the clothes from the cloak room on top of the case that holds the life jackets. Then put the cake on top of the clothes. The birds will eat the cake and tear the clothing. Put the clothes on and go to the elevator...he will take you to steerage now.

Does anyone know how to open the cabinet in the hospital. I know that I need something to reach with...but what?

UM, how do you put the clothes on the life jacket thing???
Old 12-28-2009, 01:53 AM   #192
<3 (:

i cannot find the napkin to put the sugar in. saw one on the table with the teacake plate but it won't let me pick it up. restarted the game and still can't find one. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

7. 16 .67
-born in 1867 ( Year )
-july is the only month with no a or e ( Month )
- july has 4 letters ; 4 x 4 = 16 ( Day )
Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 AM   #193
Unregistered

Quote:
I need to get passed this part to. Someone please help!!!!
Has anyone figured out how to use the crane to go on to the next level?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:58 PM   #194
Unregistered

Question Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Im at the part where she has the butchers hook and the ice block in her inventory and when i go to any room but the shuffleboard court it says i have nothing to accomplish. but, when i go to the shuffleboard court it says to play shuffleboard with the ice block. i have done this many times and it does nothing. what am i supposed to do here because that is the only hint it will give me at this time.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:14 PM   #195
Unregistered

Smile Re: Hidden Mysteries Titanic Secrets of Fateful Voyage Tips Help Tricks Hints Strateg

Quote:
Im at the part where she has the butchers hook and the ice block in her inventory and when i go to any room but the shuffleboard court it says i have nothing to accomplish. but, when i go to the shuffleboard court it says to play shuffleboard with the ice block. i have done this many times and it does nothing. what am i supposed to do here because that is the only hint it will give me at this time.
You push the ice block to the left and it trips sombody. then you have to go get the doctor and he goes to check it out then you can look throughout the office