About Us | Game Reviews | Feature Articles | Podcast | Best Work | Forums | Shop | Review Game

Go Back   GameCritics.com Forums > Video Games Discussion > Game Guide Help

Notices

Old 12-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #61
Unregistered

Angry Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

What ranck?
how do you get the muziloder ?Icant find it and its making me very mad!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You get the crossbow after hitting a certain rank.

How do you know how many tracks there are per animal? I have gone through the whole game thinking there was 2 per animal untill the animal before the puma fight i found 3. >.>
Old 12-22-2009, 12:12 PM   #62
Unregistered

Talking Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
I can't kill the darn mountain lion - any suggestions? =)
use the shotgun and never lose sight of the lion
Old 12-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #63
Unregistered

Angry Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Does anybody have this game for wii, I can't even shoot the deer on level one I know its sad but its really hard on the wii
Old 12-25-2009, 07:36 PM   #64
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

How do u put the crosdbow as one of the guns
Old 12-26-2009, 09:55 AM   #65
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
What ranck?
how do you get the muziloder ?Icant find it and its making me very mad!
I don't remember how, but I think it was after completion of a challenge. During a hunt, use A to look at objectives. There you'll see the challenge; like "get a kill within 15 yards" or "get a heart shot with the crossbow.".
Old 12-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #66
Unregistered

Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

how do u use the different guns you unlock on the game
Old 12-26-2009, 03:17 PM   #67
Unregistered

Quote:
how do u use the different guns you unlock on the game
After you select a hunt, read the screen and you should be able to select firearms by pushing C button. Point at the gun you want to change then left/right to select. Also, read the screen again to choose the button "challenge weapons" if available to get a hint to what guns to choose.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:29 PM   #68
Unregistered

Quote:
i swear i have about 89 signs so far i wish this had a way of tracking the progress....

any help and photos would be nice
I agree, there is no way to know if you found everything on the hunt. Highest possible score must be 1500 or something??

Finding all the signs, all the spots, complete the challenge(if avail), find the oldest trophy buck, get as close as possible, then blast it in the heart....sound like top score to you guys?
Old 12-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #69
Unregistered

Does anyone know how to unlock level 8 and beyond? I am on Experience level 12 and have gone back through the missions to boost points but they don't seem to be adding up quickly. Are there some things i can do to get these levels unlocked?
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #70
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

Quote:
Does anyone know how to unlock level 8 and beyond? I am on Experience level 12 and have gone back through the missions to boost points but they don't seem to be adding up quickly. Are there some things i can do to get these levels unlocked?
try going to all possible hunting spots (blue % boost areas). The darker the blue, the higher the % boost, and the
more experience gained.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:25 AM   #71
Unregistered

This game is a complete waste of money and time, unless you are a very avid gamer and an expert with the Wii remote and nunchuck you will not even get past the introductory stage...I bought this for my father-in-law since he loves to hunt and thought his daughter's Wii was neat, but after 12 hours of trying neither of us could get past the mountain lion, its going back to GameStop today
Old 12-29-2009, 09:34 AM   #72
Unregistered

Thumbs down Re: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 Tips FAQ Help Tricks Hints Cheat Codes Strategy Gui

That's the spirit. If it's too hard, just give up.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:39 AM   #73
Unregistered

I figure if GameStop gives me back half the cost ($25), it'll be the most expensive game rental ever!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:37 PM   #74
Unregistered

I can't get by the friggin cougar either. When it jumps on me I have tried; one - pressing the button on showing on the screen repeatedly; two - pressing and holding the button showing on the screen; and three, moving the controller to shove the darn kitty off. Doesn't work. What am I doing wrong??? I can wound the darn thing, but then I get mauled. I have tried shotgun, .223, remington 700, but not the pistol. I have also tried moving to the side to dodge the cat, but I can't seem to do that either.

Help!
Old 12-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #75
Unregistered

with any of the predators shoot and move out of the way then aim and unload. It works on every one of them